Trump ACA enrollment up

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Despite The con man's efforts to kill it, Obamacare is still going strong. Since November 1, 2.28 million Americans have signed up for the plan. Of course, it goes without saying that these represent Democrat enrollees only, since no self respecting, con man loving Republican would stoop so low as to sign up for anything with President Obama's name on it.

So, having already doubled down on killing Obamacare, the con man should now triple and quadruple down to finally put Obamacare in the grave, and stop this horrendous evil plan that is saving the lives of anti-Trump voters. (Con man tweets acoming; stay tuned.) Bigly!

Despite The con man's efforts to kill it, Obamacare is still going strong. Since November 1, 2.28 million Americans have signed up for the plan. Of course, it goes without saying that these represent Democrat enrollees only, since no self respecting, con man loving Republican would stoop so low as to sign up for anything with President Obama's name on it.

So, having already doubled down on killing Obamacare, the con man should now triple and quadruple down to finally put Obamacare in the grave, and stop this horrendous evil plan that is saving the lives of anti-Trump voters. (Con man tweets acoming; stay tuned.) Bigly!
*yawn*:lame2:

If Trump is sabotaging this piece of crap law, why is enrollment up?
BTW, this is total horseshit.....dozens of states have switched Obamacare over to expanding Medicaid to keep if from collapsing completely.

On whose dime?

I enrolled almost three weeks ago for 2018. I still have not received any documentation from the provider or been given the opportunity to make my premium payment. Without the payment I have no coverage, so enrollment means squat.

Less than one-quarter of Obamacare signups are new customers.. The majority of them were already signed up for it. It's also being predicted that by 2018, almost half of counties in this country (more than 2.6 million Americans) could only have one insurer on the Obamacare exchanges. IN addition to that, the premiums for the “silver” plans will rise by an average of 34 percent in 2018.

Thanksgiving Table Setter: What You Need to Know About Obamacare - Breitbart

Obamacare is continuing is slow downward spiral.

Less than one-quarter of Obamacare signups are new customers.. The majority of them were already signed up for it. It's also being predicted that by 2018, almost half of counties in this country (more than 2.6 million Americans) could only have one insurer on the Obamacare exchanges. IN addition to that, the premiums for the “silver” plans will rise by an average of 34 percent in 2018.

Thanksgiving Table Setter: What You Need to Know About Obamacare - Breitbart

Obamacare is continuing is slow downward spiral.

Doesn't matter, what don't you understand you have to enroll every year? All of it counts. Oh I now see you adhere to breitbart, it figures, low information crowd.

But the deal is enrollment will end up lagging behind because it was shortened by 45 days this year.

I enrolled almost three weeks ago for 2018. I still have not received any documentation from the provider or been given the opportunity to make my premium payment. Without the payment I have no coverage, so enrollment means squat.

Just so you pay January's premium by December 31st you will have coverage. If you enrolled yourself through the marketplace you can go back and make first premium. If you used an agent call him/her and get the insurance company telephone number dedicated to taking January premium's.

Forum List

Back