Absolutely Fascinating:

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Obama+bin+laden+bush+not.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the SEALS but they were sent in to kill OBL. If not he would not be dead. They followed orders. People died and Obama lied. Getting pretty damn routine.

Who does not give Obama credit for giving the order to kill OBL? People credit Obama for ending the Iraq war when in fact Bush's timetable ended it along with the Iraq Government kicking us out when Obama tried to stay longer.

Bush was widely criticized for the “mission accomplished” banner it’s a running joke. Sadly you don’t even get the joke and tried to take the “mission accomplished” banner that was for KILLING SADDAM and apply it to something very different.

More or less the OP displays an astonishing lack of knowledge based on local and recent history…

Fact: Obama is a bigger war President than Bush was. Deal with it Dems, you're the party of hate and killing in the world.

One more thing, Obama ended the Iraq war THREE fucking times in 1 term as President and we are STILL dumping money into that chit hole and have troops there.

Last edited:
Who does not give Obama credit for giving the order to kill OBL? People credit Obama for ending the Iraq war when in fact Bush's timetable ended it along with the Iraq Government kicking us out when Obama tried to stay longer.

Bush was widely criticized for the “mission accomplished” banner it’s a running joke. Sadly you don’t even get the joke and tried to take the “mission accomplished” banner that was for KILLING SADDAM and apply it to something very different.

More or less the OP displays an astonishing lack of knowledge based on local and recent history…

Fact: Obama is a bigger war President than Bush was. Deal with it Dems, you're the party of hate and killing in the world.

One more thing, Obama ended the Iraq war THREE fucking times in 1 term as President and we are STILL dumping money into that chit hole and have troops there.

I have a question. When Bush started two wars...one totally unnecessary(Iraq) after cutting taxes for the wealthy twice(2001 and 2003) why did he pay for the wars with emergency spending bills(off budget) while doubling the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion? Bush was the first American president in history to borrow from Communist Chinese banks. Now we owe them a trillion...that's twelve zeros or a million million dollars. A trillion here, a trillion there first thing you know you're talking some serious money.

At the end of Bush's last budget period 9/30 2009 the annual interest due and payable on the Reagan/Bushes debt was $451,000,000,000. See...unlike the debt which just continues to accrue with no payments necessary each year the interest must be paid. How's 'bout you spend and borrow Republicans knock a couple of trillion off the Obama debt and add it to the Reagan/Bushes debt? After all the money was borrowed to pay interest. You know....like a terrible credit card situation.

If Obama is a war president how can we criticize him and not be unamerican?

WOW. Are some people becoming more and more stupid as the election grows closer?

But reaally dude. You forgot to list the wars that Obama has started.

ObamaBots are some of the whiniest

waaaa, we WANT CREDIT give it to us:eusa_boohoo:

WOW. Are some people becoming more and more stupid as the election grows closer?

I don't argue with ignorant people. Wars that Obama started??????

Let's see, he's started actions in Libya and Ughanda for some reason. I know there are others.

Let's see, he's started actions in Libya and Ughanda for some reason. I know there are others.

He has not put a young American boot on the ground in any new country except when the SEALs took out Bin Laden in Pakistan. I guess Bush getting about 5000 killed doesn't count. There was never a reason to invade Iraq except to give Halliburton and Blackwater a way to jack off hundreds of billions of taxpayer's dollars. Bush was a goddamed nincompoop. You people never use a fact in any argument. You listen to Fox news and copy their bullshit. You keep on telling the same goddamed lies and figure nobody will question anything you say.

sea;s

Last edited:

He has not put a young American boot on the ground in any new country except when the SEALs took out Bin Laden in Pakistan. I guess Bush getting about 5000 killed doesn't count. There was never a reason to invade Iraq except to give Halliburton and Blackwater a way to jack off hundreds of billions of taxpayer's dollars. Bush was a goddamed nincompoop. You people never use a fact in any argument. You listen to Fox news and copy their bullshit. You keep on telling the same goddamed lies and figure nobody will question anything you say.

sea;s

No, he just put old Ambassadors in a country he help destabilize without any protection and then gets them and our embassies terrorized.

but hey he the man

sea;s
No, he just put old Ambassadors in a country he help destabilize without any protection and then gets them and our embassies terrorized.
but hey he the man

Horse shit!

Records show that the ambassador ran around by himself 1/2 the time and felt like he was some kind of privileged guest. Regardless...do you think Americans in foreign countries don't realize they are taking an extra risk? How quick you point to the oval office to be responsible for one diplomat and slough off Bush sending thousands into harm's way to get one man. Saddam Hussein is the only one Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz etc. gave a damn about. Thousands dead and a trillion dollars shot to hell and all you right wingers can do is point a finger over one isolated incident where four were killed. All of you need to do some kind of self examination to determine how foolish you appear...how foolish you think...how foolish you are.

sea;s
but hey he the man

Horse shit!

Records show that the ambassador ran around by himself 1/2 the time and felt like he was some kind of privileged guest. Regardless...do you think Americans in foreign countries don't realize they are taking an extra risk? How quick you point to the oval office to be responsible for one diplomat and slough off Bush sending thousands into harm's way to get one man. Saddam Hussein is the only one Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz etc. gave a damn about. Thousands dead and a trillion dollars shot to hell and all you right wingers can do is point a finger over one isolated incident where four were killed. All of you need to do some kind of self examination to determine how foolish you appear...how foolish you think...how foolish you are.

ah so now Stevens DEATH is his own fault.
And Bush took RESPONBILTY FOR HIS ACTIONS, Obama DOESN'T..
And you my dear look like a hysterical ranting fool with this whole thread

sea;s
but hey he the man

Horse shit!

Cutting through your usual bullshit what you saying is the Ambassador got himself killed. :cool: The only person here that needs self examination is you...get your fucking head examined, pronto.

Last edited:

sea;s

He just wants to strike but hasn't a clue who to strike. Nothing like annoucing it first as well. :confused:

WH Mulling Strike Over Libya Attack--But First Has to Find A Target | CNSNews.com

The White House, under political pressure to respond forcefully to the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, is readying strike forces and drones but first has to find a target.

Details on the administration's position and on its search for a possible target were provided by three current and one former administration official, as well as an analyst who was approached by the White House for help. All four spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the high-level debates publicly.

but hey he the man

Horse shit!

LMAO!!!

Bush ran two wars which had cost nearly a trillion dollars when he left office...off budget...with emergency spending bills. One of the first things the president did was to place the cost of both wars back in the budget. 'Course all the new debt of which a couple of trillion went to pay the annual interest on the existing debt is all Obama's fault. You folks need desperately to get your head out of your asses.

Responsible for his actions my ass.

Horse shit!

LMAO!!!

Bush ran two wars which had cost nearly a trillion dollars when he left office...off budget...with emergency spending bills. One of the first things the president did was to place the cost of both wars back in the budget. 'Course all the new debt of which a couple of trillion went to pay the annual interest on the existing debt is all Obama's fault. You folks need desperately to get your head out of your asses.

what budget? you need to stop whining over Obama and start caring for you country and the shape it's in UNDER OBAMA

and vote him out next month

LMAO!!!

what budget? you need to stop whining over Obama and start caring for you country and the shape it's in UNDER OBAMA

and vote him out next month

The one that Obama always mentions but fails to say...never passed. His whole presidency is about smoke and mirrors and what he what's you to perceive rather than the reality of things.
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
but hey he the man

Horse shit!

Cutting through your usual bullshit what you saying is the Ambassador got himself killed. :cool: The only person here that needs self examination is you...get your fucking head examined, pronto.

No but he sure made himself an inviting target now didn't he??

Forum List

Back