About USMB and it’s status as a “conservative(?) Board” etc.

Research about what? You? Hard pass.

No no. Like you and everyone else here, I post the things I do t believe in because … wait. That’s silly not course I lost my own beliefs. Why the fuck would I post the beliefs of people with whom I disagree? :cuckoo:

Sure.

Wrong. You’re affiliated. And you spread lies. So, basically, you’re just another dishonest troll plant. That seems so much more like you.
And responding with further lies based on what only you have decided, with zero evidence. As you always do but are so dishonest that you refuse to admit your own faults.

And responding with further lies based on what only you have decided, with zero evidence. As you always do but are so dishonest that you refuse to admit your own faults.
I haven’t lied. Your claim that I’ve lied is itself a lie. It’s what you do.

Admit that and we can proceed. Deny it and confirm that you’re a liar. Choose.

😎

This forum bends over backward to favor Extremist Cons who support Sedition and Insurrecton. This forum allows members to endorse violence against U.S. Citizens and allows Cons to praise Russian Dictators.
Democrats like this will shut down any site like this they can't control if they get the power.

A vote for Democrats is a vote for censorship

If you answered honest, true to yourself, you most likely are.
Did you read the description they provide for Libertarian?
The one thing about that test is that it asks generalities.

The leftists here are almost all completely interchangeable since they are all just conforming to groupthink rather than evaluating the world according to principles

About all most of them know in this world is what team they are on.

Last edited:
censorship is a Democrat thing.

So the article is lying about Republicans wanting to censor stuff?

So is showing kids books with sexual material they want to groom them towards.

LOL. "Grooming".

iu

New Topics

Forum List

Back