About USMB and it’s status as a “conservative(?) Board” etc.

I have to agree, there are basically no conservatives on this forum.

There are a lot of Trumpers, there are a lot of Repubs but damn few conservatives.
Again, you need to provide your definition of conservative to validate your view.

FWIW/FYI

Top 25 Political Forums Online that are All Conservative Friendly

Of the 25 political forums, the top 14 listed are ranked by using the Similarweb.com database of US Ranked Websites on January 19, 2021. The remaining 11 are listed A-Z for reason of lack of enough data for Similarweb.com to rank them in their US Website database.
(Interestingly, this places US Message Board at number 8 of top 14)
~~~~~~~~~~~

Political Satire - 12 Conservative Websites (U.S.) By Popularity in ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conservative Warriors Political Action Committee

~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are true Conservative political values in 2021?

(Mostly Christian slanted)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could it be that nobody really cares enough about what most leftists here have to say to bother to react to them? If I take the time to read their tripe I'm always reminded of Charlie Brown's teacher.

Let's face it, they are a right humorless lot and are no fun to be around.....That and arguing with them is always a zero sum game with no net gain for either participant so it's best avoided. ;)

That’s possible. Or maybe they’re just juvenile man-babies and they feel safe in their echo chamber hearing what they already think.

Somewhere in the wasteland of your tiny, meaningless opinion, you actually believe I'm seeking hope and validation. In this place. :auiqs.jpg:

Umm, okay.
No no no. Stop being trite. (Lol. As if you could help it.)

Your obviously here to share your insight and wisdom with people you don’t expect to even take note of your existence.

Very sage of you.

🙄

It does appear to be that way. But more importantly it seems to be a troll pit.

A "safe space" if you will! Gentle snowflakes will melt under heat.

Psst, it's a guy's name. You could have just googled it.

What you guys offer isn't so much "push back"....

Well, it appears YOU don't like "Democraps" or "liberal nonsense". How are YOU better than the Democraps?

I dunno....you guys all seem to march in lockstep. Like one other poster noted the other day it only took a couple hours for one talking point to pop up on Brietbart before it was being toed here on the forum by the Right Wing Nutters.

A proper analysis of posts could probably be done to answer that but that would count as "math" and that's dangerously close to "education" for this board.
Elegant display of being angry when you face pushback to your claims and dearly held mores. Wrong though they be.

USMB is an American messenge board so naturally Democrats won't like it.

Speaking of hating America....

iu

"Reporting for Duty, Sir!"

Or not, and if you had done any research at all you would know this.

Research about what? You? Hard pass.
As is, you just post your own biases.
No no. Like you and everyone else here, I post the things I do t believe in because … wait. That’s silly not course I lost my own beliefs. Why the fuck would I post the beliefs of people with whom I disagree? :cuckoo:
For the record, I am unaffiliated and at least try to listen to both sides.

Sure.
I do not abide known lies from either side, which seems so unlike you.
Wrong. You’re affiliated. And you spread lies. So, basically, you’re just another dishonest troll plant. That seems so much more like you.

rightwing? i think so for the most part - 'cept for a couple mods - but they're fine moderating imo - 'cept of course for the time i was banned..... & my posts deleted .... but other than that....................

It does appear to be that way. But more importantly it seems to be a troll pit.
Not really.
A "safe space" if you will! Gentle snowflakes will melt under heat.
So? Melt then. I don’t care.
Psst, it's a guy's name. You could have just googled it.
Why on Earth would I have bothered? :cuckoo:
What you guys offer isn't so much "push back"....
Yeah. It is. Obviously, you wouldn’t understand.
Well, it appears YOU don't like "Democraps" or "liberal nonsense". How are YOU better than the Democraps?
Uhm, by not being a Democrap? By opposing their nonsense. This whole free speech thing really could catch on!
I dunno....you guys all seem to march in lockstep.
Yeah. Sure. Because we disagree with morons such as you.
Like one other poster noted the other day it only took a couple hours for one talking point to pop up on Brietbart before it was being toed here on the forum by the Right Wing Nutters.
And of course that’s the kind of pablum you swill. You left wing nutters are all about that kind of crap.
A proper analysis of posts could probably be done to answer that but that would count as "math" and that's dangerously close to "education" for this board.
Yeah. That must be it. Well, since you’re so highly educated and all, take on that project. Do the math. Show your work.

Not really.

So? Melt then. I don’t care.

Why on Earth would I have bothered? :cuckoo:

Yeah. It is. Obviously, you wouldn’t understand.

Uhm, by not being a Democrap? By opposing their nonsense. This whole free speech thing really could catch on!

Yeah. Sure. Because we disagree with morons such as you.

And of course that’s the kind of pablum you swill. You left wing nutters are all about that kind of crap.

Yeah. That must be it. Well, since you’re so highly educated and all, take on that project. Do the math. Show your work.

LOL. You're hilarious.

Forum List

Back