About Those Racist Cops and Justice Systems

Dem problem in Dem cities in Dem states. Dem businesses looted and burned. Dem neighborhood riots. Dems assaulting Dems. I'm detecting a pattern here. :eusa_think:

Meanwhile in my church going conservative town city officials have hung the local high school team spirit banners up on main street and everyone is waiting for the farmers markets to open.
A lie. I live in a republican state and the same problems exist. This is an American bi-partisan problem.

Sure you do snowflake, name it or you are fake news.

Man, fuck you. I live in a republican state and the same problems exist. This is an American bi-partisan problem. That's why the poorest states in the country are republican.

We are still waiting for you to name this fantasy state. Let me give you the answer, you 'may' live in a Dem shithole city run by Dems in a Republican state. :itsok:

Depends. In terms of voting rights and certain other civil rights, yes, blacks are better off today than they were back then.

In terms of family structure, no. The black community is a lot worse off now than back then in terms of single parent households, for example.

This is part of why I'm suggesting that a lot of the ills blacks face today have less to do with the system and more to do with personal choices and priorities.
When will whites like you shut the fuck up with your bullshit opinions about blacks. Family structures doesn't have a damn thing to do with problems created by economic inequality.
I must have touched a nerve. Well, you can rest easy now that your criminal martyr Floyd has been avenged. When police stop getting as involved in your crime ridden neighborhoods, I'm sure you'll enjoy the results.

Blame whitey all you want, but I'm not the one who has to worry about what your leftist idiots are going to do to your quality of life.

I'm going to enjoy watching your urban hellholes burn even more than they already did last year.

Depends. In terms of voting rights and certain other civil rights, yes, blacks are better off today than they were back then.

In terms of family structure, no. The black community is a lot worse off now than back then in terms of single parent households, for example.

This is part of why I'm suggesting that a lot of the ills blacks face today have less to do with the system and more to do with personal choices and priorities.
When will whites like you shut the fuck up with your bullshit opinions about blacks. Family structures doesn't have a damn thing to do with problems created by economic inequality.
I must have touched a nerve. Well, you can rest easy now that your criminal martyr Floyd has been avenged. When police stop getting as involved in your crime ridden neighborhoods, I'm sure you'll enjoy the results.

Blame whitey all you want, but I'm not the one who has to worry about what your leftist idiots are going to do to your quality of life.

I'm going to enjoy watching your urban hellholes burn even more than they already did last year.
I don't blame whitey, I state the facts. And the fact whitey cannot face is that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

I don't blame whitey, I state the facts. And the fact whitey cannot face is that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.
“Good for the Biden Administration for committing to ferreting out the racism in the Democratic Party!”

“So who hires these cops? Who trains them? Who disciplines them? Who provides their rules of engagement? It’s Democrats all the way down.”

Forum List

Back