About those EV's and the Environment

If the Democrat's EV plan is fully implemented, China will surpass the US as the world's dominant economy and the Yuan will replace the Dollar as the world's reserve currency.

That could be part of the plan, but I get the feeling that someone in the GOP is going to intervene. The Chinese don't own everyone yet and many are becoming extremely concerned and frustrated over the Biddum Secrecy. Now the guy who has spent more time vacationing at home (28%) in Deleware than any president in history (remember how they chided Trump for playing golf?) now cannot even come up with a record of who has been visiting him there secretly in his free time! Despite the fact that every person who visits there must be cleared!

I think it is time for people in the GOP and elsewhere/gov. watchdogs to start PARKING all around the Biden mansions with cameras and microphones and start recording everytime a mouse squeaks there. And be sure to bring the media as well.

That could be part of the plan, but I get the feeling that someone in the GOP is going to intervene. The Chinese don't own everyone yet and many are becoming extremely concerned and frustrated over the Biddum Secrecy. Now the guy who has spent more time vacationing at home (28%) in Deleware than any president in history (remember how they chided Trump for playing golf?) now cannot even come up with a record of who has been visiting him there secretly in his free time! Despite the fact that every person who visits there must be cleared!

I think it is time for people in the GOP and elsewhere/gov. watchdogs to start PARKING all around the Biden mansions with cameras and microphones and start recording everytime a mouse squeaks there. And be sure to bring the media as well.
EVs and their batteries can be manufactured here. It will cost some money, but, hey, it might be worth it.

And I find it a little disingenuous that folks who didn't give two shits that Trump and his barker T Carlson being absolutely nothing but shills for Vladimir Putin should get all panicked at Chinese economic advances. Xi's predecessors, Hu Jintao and Jiang Zemin figured out early on that they needed to make use of China's strengths and the biggest strength of the Chinese is their massive labor force. Until the middle years of Xi's reign, the Chinese did not waste trillions of dollars trying to be the biggest military in the world but spent their capital resources on investments in research and production. Before the business and industrial successes of Xi and his predecessors they simply couldn't afford it. Now they can. Now, for all practical purposes, they can afford anything they want. If the US has an single problem in all this we might want to look at the long term effects of giving our military a blank check every year because we're so afraid of everyone else on this planet.

EVs and their batteries can be manufactured here. It will cost some money, but, hey, it might be worth it.
Anything can be made here, yet we have exported all of our business, work and manufacturing to other countries.

And I find it a little disingenuous that folks who didn't give two shits that Trump and his barker T Carlson being absolutely nothing but shills for Vladimir Putin
Huh?

should get all panicked at Chinese economic advances.
Because what you claim of Trump either never happened or affected nothing. Chinese economic advances OTOH are shaping the entire economic outlook of this country.

and the biggest strength of the Chinese is their massive labor force.
I would say the biggest strength of the Chinese is the greed and mendacity of American politicians to be willing to sell out their own people tomorrow for a fist full of money in their back pocket today.

Now, for all practical purposes, they can afford anything they want.
Mainly due to Americans infusing them with the technology and know how to do it, and then the money to do it with. Whatever China is today, we created it out of our lust for cheap labor.

the long term effects of giving our military a blank check every year because we're so afraid of everyone else on this planet.
Because without that big military, half the countries on this planet would no longer fear us and attack us while the other half on the planet would no longer want us because we wouldn't have the might to protect them.

Anything can be made here, yet we have exported all of our business, work and manufacturing to other countries.
Just about.
Because what you claim of Trump either never happened or affected nothing.
Trump has been a Putin shill since before he was elected. And if you think that has had no effect, I suggest you talk to the citizens of Ukraine and Syria
Chinese economic advances OTOH are shaping the entire economic outlook of this country.
Yes they are
I would say the biggest strength of the Chinese is the greed and mendacity of American politicians to be willing to sell out their own people tomorrow for a fist full of money in their back pocket today.
You underestimate the Chinese. China stole all manner of patented technology and trade secrets from the US and every other nation on the planet and simultaneously heartily financed their own R&D efforts. They were fairly shameless about the thieving. And they put the knowledge gained to work expanding their manufacturing base. The assistance they have received from US politicians is almost nothing. You seem to be desperate to find an American to blame.
Mainly due to Americans infusing them with the technology and know how to do it, and then the money to do it with.
The US funded Chinese development by purchasing things made in China. China acquired technological know-how by paying absolutely no attention to the idea of intellectual copyright or patent protections.
Whatever China is today, we created it out of our lust for cheap labor.
They created themselves using our lust for cheap goods.
Because without that big military, half the countries on this planet would no longer fear us and attack us while the other half on the planet would no longer want us because we wouldn't have the might to protect them.
A perfect example of the sort of thinking that has led the US to develop a military that could destroy the Earth but manufacturing capacity inadequate to satisfy the needs of even a small fraction of its own population.

Trump has been a Putin shill since before he was elected.
News flash for ya. Every president, every administration, most every big businessman is a "shill" for someone foreign. That's the price of a "global" economy.

China stole all manner of patented technology and trade secrets from the US and every other nation on the planet and simultaneously heartily financed their own R&D efforts. They were fairly shameless about the thieving.
All with the USA's knowledge and help.

The assistance they have received from US politicians is almost nothing.
It has been everything. With politician's blessings, the Chinese parked on our every university research campus while people like the Clintons helped give them secrets like Loral missile technology while business gave them the technology and machines to manufacture for us.

You seem to be desperate to find an American to blame.
Hard to avoid when so many are.

News flash for ya. Every president, every administration, most every big businessman is a "shill" for someone foreign. That's the price of a "global" economy.
I disagree.
All with the USA's knowledge and help.
I disagree.
It has been everything. With politician's blessings, the Chinese parked on our every university research campus while people like the Clintons helped give them secrets like Loral missile technology while business gave them the technology and machines to manufacture for us.
Clinton did not give the Chinese Loral missile technology. It simply happened while Clinton was in office.

Hard to avoid when so many are.

These are all about a fundraising scandal, not the theft of Loral missile technology.

And, of course, none of this is on topic for this thread or this forum. But we do not appear to have that attention of any moderators these days.

I disagree. Clinton did not give the Chinese Loral missile technology. It simply happened while Clinton was in office.

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. My conclusions are based on a decade of voluminous evidence beyond reproach. Your opinion is based on blind political allegiance. Now you would have us believe that our top missile technology was just given away to our enemy while the Clintons profited immensely and the POTUS didn't even KNOW about it!!! :laughing0301:

Dude! No one takes you seriously including you! :auiqs.jpg:

Meantime, had that been Trump in office, you'd be calling for him hung by his balls.

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. My conclusions are based on a decade of voluminous evidence beyond reproach. Your opinion is based on blind political allegiance. Now you would have us believe that our top missile technology was just given away to our enemy while the Clintons profited immensely and the POTUS didn't even KNOW about it!!! :laughing0301:

Dude! No one takes you seriously including you! :auiqs.jpg:

Meantime, had that been Trump in office, you'd be calling for him hung by his balls.

I stand by what I said.

Forum List

Back