About this Kate Perry video (E.T.)

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
So, I have immensely enjoyed many of her videos, such as "Roar" and "I am Awake." These are positive songs, and inspiring to some extent.

Before I go to bed, I often flip through music videos, as music is one of my hobbies, albeit the classical and jazz genres. However, I've always enjoyed Lady Gaga, and much of Kate Perry's works, so I was watching "Roar" for either my second or third time, and I saw a link to the E.T. video.

So, I decided to watch it for the first time.

Now, I need to ask you to do something for the first time:
Watch her video WITHOUT the sound.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM]Katy Perry - E.T. ft. Kanye West - YouTube[/ame]

Initially, I was ingoring some things I had seen earlier in the video, as "artistic expression," such as the "serpent" eyes.

However, towards the end, where she transforms in Baphomet (Satan in the form of a Goat) worshiping the Sun (clearly forbidden in the Old Testament), I could no longer pass this video off as artistic expression.

So I decided to watch it again WITHOUT music (this is what I have asked you to do). THe video is a horror film depicting a Satanic Siege.

Immediately afterwards, I thought I could not be the first person to have noticed such an overt display of Satan worship. Before searching "teh internetz" I decided to READ the lyrics, without music. This reads just as evil as the visuals. Yet, when all three of these are combined (the audio, lyrics and visual) it produces a beautiful piece of music --- and Satan is known to disguise himself in beauty. But that's all it is, a disguise, because it's three ugly layers overlapping to create a beautiful pattern.

So I searched the internet:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YsfxDmtzys&feature=player_embedded]Katy Perry - E.T Satanic symbolism (illuminati exposed) - YouTube[/ame]

There was another webpage (although I strongly disagree with his conclusions and assumed premises, such as "reptilians) made by a man who obviously noticed similar issues:

Web Parkz: Illuminati Slave Katy Perry E.T. Illuminati Symbolism Exposed

Certainly, if Kate Perry and/or her management wanted a Sci-Fi based music video, they could have chosen from among a great multitude Sci-Fi themes (such as flying saucers and little green men aliens), instead they chose this type of symbology deliberately?

Maybe the producers chose it for the "troll effect" just to generate hysteria among Jews and Christians (and I would presume Muslims too) ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Not disturbing at all if one is aware as to intent and content. Very interesting. Suggestion: don't worship Satan if you don't want.

So, I have immensely enjoyed many of her videos, such as "Roar" and "I am Awake." These are positive songs, and inspiring to some extent.

Before I go to bed, I often flip through music videos, as music is one of my hobbies, albeit the classical and jazz genres. However, I've always enjoyed Lady Gaga, and much of Kate Perry's works, so I was watching "Roar" for either my second or third time, and I saw a link to the E.T. video.

So, I decided to watch it for the first time.

Now, I need to ask you to do something for the first time:
Watch her video WITHOUT the sound.

Katy Perry - E.T. ft. Kanye West - YouTube

Initially, I was ingoring some things I had seen earlier in the video, as "artistic expression," such as the "serpent" eyes.

However, towards the end, where she transforms in Baphomet (Satan in the form of a Goat) worshiping the Sun (clearly forbidden in the Old Testament), I could no longer pass this video off as artistic expression.

So I decided to watch it again WITHOUT music (this is what I have asked you to do). THe video is a horror film depicting a Satanic Siege.

Immediately afterwards, I thought I could not be the first person to have noticed such an overt display of Satan worship. Before searching "teh internetz" I decided to READ the lyrics, without music. This reads just as evil as the visuals. Yet, when all three of these are combined (the audio, lyrics and visual) it produces a beautiful piece of music --- and Satan is known to disguise himself in beauty. But that's all it is, a disguise, because it's three ugly layers overlapping to create a beautiful pattern.

So I searched the internet:

Katy Perry - E.T Satanic symbolism (illuminati exposed) - YouTube

There was another webpage (although I strongly disagree with his conclusions and assumed premises, such as "reptilians) made by a man who obviously noticed similar issues:

Web Parkz: Illuminati Slave Katy Perry E.T. Illuminati Symbolism Exposed

Katy Perry - E.T. - ILLUMINATI EXPOSED - HD - YouTube

Certainly, if Kate Perry and/or her management wanted a Sci-Fi based music video, they could have chosen from among a great multitude Sci-Fi themes (such as flying saucers and little green men aliens), instead they chose this type of symbology deliberately?

Maybe the producers chose it for the "troll effect" just to generate hysteria among Jews and Christians (and I would presume Muslims too) ???

:eusa_eh: I never suggested that... on the contrary, open discussion on message boards is probably all part of the marketing plan. Did you ever hear of the "Paul is dead" conspiracy surrounding the release of Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles? Sold a LOT of records with that one back in the 60's.

The religious bent wouldn't have been my chosen forum as the basis for the discussion, but this is America and you can start the discussion any way you want - if you can see evil lurking in the grooves of a record, that's your choice, and I respect that. Personally, I sure as hell don't feel qualified to comment on what the beliefs of the artist are - I know very little about her.

I don't think Katy Perry is into satan worship. I believe she is a Christian.

Not disturbing at all if one is aware as to intent and content. Very interesting.

Tell me Jake, what are the intents behind this content, from your perspective?

First, respond to the entire context, 2d. "Not disturbing at all if one is aware as to intent and content. Very interesting. Suggestion: don't worship Satan if you don't want."

You won't be allowed to splice and dice to make something out of my remark that does not exist.

Not disturbing at all if one is aware as to intent and content. Very interesting.

Tell me Jake, what are the intents behind this content, from your perspective?

First, respond to the entire context, 2d. "Not disturbing at all if one is aware as to intent and content. Very interesting. Suggestion: don't worship Satan if you don't want."

You won't be allowed to splice and dice to make something out of my remark that does not exist.

You clearly state:

"If one is aware of the intent and content."

This assumes that you, yourself, are aware of the intent and content.

So I ask you, what do you believe is the intent and content of this video?

This is the weirdest thread I've seen in a while.

If you really want to see "Satan worship", then that's what you'll see.

"turns into Bathomet"? Are you serious? "Bathomet" is a meaningless symbol popularized by Anton LaVey and his following of goth kids and drug addicts, not a serious "Satan worship" symbol - and Katy Perry wearing goat legs isn't a reference to "Bathomet" anyway - it's a reference to Pan.

There's no "Sun worship" in there either.

Aren't you Jewish? There's no "Satan" to worship, in the view of Judaism.

"turns into Bathomet"? Are you serious? "Bathomet" is a meaningless symbol popularized by Anton LaVey and his following of goth kids and drug addicts, not a serious "Satan worship" symbol - and Katy Perry wearing goat legs isn't a reference to "Bathomet" anyway - it's a reference to Pan.

Are you claiming that the Old Testament endorses the worship of the Sun?

No, I don't believe I've claimed anything of the sort.

I meant that there was no "sun worship" in the Katy Perry video.

The headdress is styled after ancient Egypt, notable worshipers of the Sun, and certainly not well respected characters in the Old Testament. Even the term "Amen" is dubious in it's origin and actual intent (Old Hebrew for "So be it" or the Egyptian Sun God Amen-Ra)

The headdress is styled after ancient Egypt, notable worshipers of the Sun, and certainly not well respected characters in the Old Testament. Even the term "Amen" is dubious in it's origin and actual intent (Old Hebrew for "So be it" or the Egyptian Sun God Amen-Ra)

What does that have to do with "Satan"?

Why should Katy Perry's music videos express Old Testament viewpoints?

Forum List

Back