About THIS Covid vaccine:

The answers to all your questions are there at your fingertips to learn. You just don't like what they say. Being practically the first coronavirus we have ever had to fight our immune systems are totally unfamiliar with them. The other vaccines fight diseases that have been around since prehistory. We are the descendants of people who managed to live through continual pandemics of the diseases we finally developed vaccines for. We have strategies to fight the primordial plagues baked into our DNA. The traditional vaccines simply turn on defenses we already have. This is not possible with coronavirus. Our immune system has to be taught to recognize an infection no human has ever faced. Not everyone has an immune response sufficient to provide perfect immunity. Maybe in the future we may have that. At the moment we have a vaccine that slows community spread and significantly reduces fatality. That's the best weapon we have at this point. I hope I have answered your question, not that I have any faith you ever wanted to really know the answers.

What are you talking about.

COLDS are coronaviruses and it's theorized that many people have cross T-cell reactivity to C-19 due to this fact. SARS is a coronavirus. Even without vaccines, not everyone would get ill with C-19 for this very reason. They have cross T-cell immunity.

Spreading out vaccines into multiple shots is likely safer.
But that is not what is happening with covid vaccines.
Instead they are rapidly losing any effect.
So this is not about lessening risk but about attempting to maintain effectiveness.

When one gets polio, TB, diphtheria, or MMR vaccines, they do not constantly need boosters just to remain effective.
Only pertussis and tetanus require boosters over time.

Actually they encourage boosters. Most people just don't get them unless forced to by their university or Uncle Sam.

Actually they encourage boosters. Most people just don't get them unless forced to by their university or Uncle Sam.

No, boosters normally are not only unnecessary, but dangerous.
There is only so much programming you cant try to stuff into your immune system before something is likely to go wrong.
The danger of autoimmune responses is constantly increasing, such as Lupus, arthritic, diabetes, HIV, autism, etc., so we need to cut down on vaccinations.
For example, covid-19 is totally and absolutely harmless.
The only harm is done by the over reaction by the immune system, the cytokine storm.

(I preface this with the disclaimer: I am NOT a scientist or a health care professional. Yes, this IS anecdotal).
I'm 64. I've been VACCINATED, and they all seemed to work before. I've gotten inoculations/immunizations/vaccinations for various illnesses/viruses/infections/diseases. Polio, tetanus, measles, various influenzas and so on. And even had a few booster shots. (I make this perfectly clear: I AM NOT anti-vaccine!) But NEVER have I EVER heard of having to take ANY vaccine TWICE or THREE times in less than year's time along with booster shots, then actually knowing people that did all that and STILL got sick from the illness anyway! NEVER! It's clear the covid vaccines are useless and even more clear that Covid19 isn't a health care crisis to begin with. It isn't the black death with a 1% death rate.

You need two doses of the measles vaccine, shingles requires 2 doses, and three doses are recommended for the HPV vaccine. I don't recall what other vaccines require it but the fact remains that they exist. The inluenza vaccine doesn't require multiple doses requires annual shots. I don't know where you get this idea that vaccines are like this fool proof silver bullet for any virus. You may not be a scientist or doctor, but at least listen to ones who are before making uninformed opinions you know nothing about.

Forum List

Back