...about that book , "I Alone Can Fix It"....... it is much in the news this morning....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
Earlier this morning I saw ---and posted here ----- a short report in The Hill that focused on purported messaging from Rudy Giuliani on the evening of the election. I personally thought it was informative.....but hardly surprising.

Well, if you want a deeper dive into that evening in November this morning's Washington Post has a long and really interesting excerpts from the about to be published book on Don Trump's presidency ----- "I Alone Can Fix It".

I don't know if there is a paywall on this piece. Some coverage WaPo erects a paywall, some they don't.

But, if you can find a way around any paywall.....and there ARE ways.....well, this is a good read and is revelatory on who said what to whom over what issue that evening.

Try it. Hell, whaddya got to lose?

Earlier this morning I saw ---and posted here ----- a short report in The Hill that focused on purported messaging from Rudy Giuliani on the evening of the election. I personally thought it was informative.....but hardly surprising.

Well, if you want a deeper dive into that evening in November this morning's Washington Post has a long and really interesting excerpts from the about to be published book on Don Trump's presidency ----- "I Alone Can Fix It".

I don't know if there is a paywall on this piece. Some coverage WaPo erects a paywall, some they don't.

But, if you can find a way around any paywall.....and there ARE ways.....well, this is a good read and is revelatory on who said what to whom over what issue that evening.

Try it. Hell, whaddya got to lose?

WTH do you mean you don't know if there is a paywall? That only confirms you didn't even open the link much less read the article.

Not interested in reading - he said, she said - 3rd person nonsense.
Well, without actually being on site...in the White House on election night.......I honestly would not be aware of any of this if someone didn't inform me. So such reportage is informative to me.
You may have better insights or connections into the White House than I do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That only confirms you didn't even open the link much less read the article.
Ah, not quite.
I am a subscriber to WaPo.
Their computers recognize my computer and my access is open, easy, and without logging in.

So do this, go to Amazon and see if there is a short term deal for you to get a 'taster' subscription to WaPo.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back