About Russia's war with Ukraine. Or not?

I'm asking you to prove to me that Russia is winning. Links... valid ones. Sure the Russians have taken some land, but they've stalled, and couldn't take Kiev at the start of the war... So prove that they are winning.
Do you think it would help? I don’t.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You can't do it. Now stfu and go sit down, you fucking imbecile. :lol:
1662572445876.png

Are you an adult or a child?

Russia’s winning. They’ve taken territory and Ukrainians are getting killed at high rates. It’s appalling what the West has done to Ukraine.

They had a agreement earlier this year to stop hostilities, but the West sent dumb Boris to kill it.

You’ve chosen to believe western propaganda. Hopefully you learn from your mistakes.
Russia is winning like the Germans won the Battle of the Bulge. The Russians grabbed some territory from an unprepared opponent via a surprise attack. Ever since then they have been feeding troops into a meat grinder trying to keep that territory. Meanwhile they have lost at least three major warships, tens of thousands of troops, hundreds of tanks, many aircraft and helos that can’t be replaced. They’ve run out of PGMs and their Cold War era artillery is both outraged and outclassed by the modern artillery the Ukranians are getting for free from the west. The more I think about it, the more the Russians look like the Germans on the Eastern Front in late 1944 and early 1945. Their enemy is being supplied from countries invulnerable to Russian attack. Russian logistics are vulnerable to Ukrainian attack while Ukrainian logistics are run through countries that Russia can’t attack without a suicidal expansion of the war. In the end Russia will be expelled from all Ukrainian territory, lose Sevastopol naval base and Georgia will probably reclaim South Ossetia since Russia will lack the military force to keep what it illegally seized. Russia will be at least decades recovering from the economic damage and will be a pariah nation like the DPRK for even longer.

Forum List

Back