About mess in Ukraine

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Who thinks that their civil war is our business and we have to pry into?
Should Russia spend $5 billion or more to overthrow the corrupt Mexican government and install anti-US authoritarians there and provide them with armaments?
Or in Canada?
Preposterousness
We see that we are shown. In fact, we do not know the truth. But even according to this, it is possible to draw some conclusions

I would guess that a majority of Americans think it is none of our business.

The problem is the power elite that run this country, love war. So they have made Ukraine their business.

_81135261_ukraine_ceasefire_lines_20.02.2015_624_v2.gif

"The government and rebels in eastern Ukraine have agreed to start pulling back heavy weapons from the frontline.

"A Russian general involved in the process said work would start on Sunday but actual withdrawal is not expected to get under way until Tuesday.

"The agreement between pro-Russian rebel leaders and Ukrainian forces is part of the terms of the Minsk ceasefire deal.

"The process will not be completed until at least 8 March, five days later than the deadline set in Minsk."

Just in time for the Spring Offensive?

BBC News - Ukraine crisis Both sides agree to start heavy weapons withdrawal

Sooner or later Russia and NATO are going to go head to head. Tactically I think eastern Ukraine is the best of the many options. Yes, the power elite fucked us again but we do not really have a choice but to face this battle now. We do have a choice about letting the power elite screw this country after this though.

Sooner or later Russia and NATO are going to go head to head. Tactically I think eastern Ukraine is the best of the many options. Yes, the power elite fucked us again but we do not really have a choice but to face this battle now. We do have a choice about letting the power elite screw this country after this though.
Why would Russia and NATO go head to head?

That is insane.

You think NATO will risk a world war over a usurper government in Ukraine?

I think not.

Why would Russia and NATO go head to head?

That is insane.

You think NATO will risk a world war over a usurper government in Ukraine?

I think not.
Russia also wants Latvia and Lithuania, NATO countries. Russia will also assist Syria and Iran and other countries after it gets the land bridge to Crimea. NATO expanded as far as it could until Russia brought out their military. Ukraine would have become another NATO country if the Russian military did not intervene. Can never have enough money or power. Of course 90% of us on this planet would happy just to have a little financial security day to day.

"Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko has signed a law ratifying the creation of a joint military unit with Poland and Lithuania. The unit is set to carry out tasks which have been given a UN Security Council mandate.

“'The Agreement provides for the establishment of joint Ukrainian-Polish-Lithuanian military unit and determines the general purpose, principles of activity, decision-making process, security guarantees and other organizational measures related to the activity of the brigade,' the Ukrainian president’s official website says."

Last September, Poland, Lithuania, and Kiev established a joint military unit of several thousand soldiers based in Lublin, Poland' however, soldiers would remain in their home states.

A Polish representative claimed the unit would operate under the guidance of the UN, NATO, and EU.

Ukrainian President ratifies joint 4 500-strong military unit with Poland and Lithuania RT News

As far as everyone knows, Ukraine made its "european choice" and now has western values. How often could people see such cruel fightings in US senate or british parliament, like on the video below? I'd like to see how McCain hits John Kerry or even Obama. What a scene!

Forum List

Back