About Joe Biden

1590371786145.png

Plagiarism scandal that saw him lifting oratory almost word-for-word from British Labour leader Neil Kinnock. Moreover, the importance of truth and facts, especially when it comes to claims made by politicians, is supposed to be a major concern of the Trump era — particularly among liberal audiences. In light of all this, it’s worth pondering why Biden’s lies have received so little attention outside the conservative media and why they have never really grown into a major story like the one that ended his presidential ambitions just over three decades ago.

Most people, even many of those who harbor deep partisan commitments, intuitively recognize that America’s media landscape is dangerously siloed: that is, liberals and conservatives alike consume content specifically cooked up to satiate their ideological appetites and reinforce whatever narratives they’ve already internalized. Fewer really understand how uniquely destructive this is to democratic politics beyond the oft-invoked complaint that media partisanship coarsens discourse and prevents Americans from using their indoor voices.

The effect is actually much worse than that given the extent to which many media consumers ultimately come to inhabit different realities curated exclusively for whatever market niche they happen to belong to. As journalist Matt Taibbi writes in his book Hate Inc.:

People need to start understanding the news not as “the news,” but as … an individualized consumer experience — anger just for you. This is not reporting. It’s a marketing process designed to create rhetorical addictions and shut down any non-consumerist doors in your mind. This creates more than just pockets of political rancor. It creates masses of media consumers who’ve been trained to see in only one direction, as if they had been pulled through history on a railroad track, with heads fastened in blinders, looking only one way.

Citizens should not be able to protect themselves so that democrats could have more power.

Good grief, another attack on the presumed Democratic Nominee. It so sad that Trump supporters have to assassinate the character of everyone who once appeared to oppose Trump in Nov., when their choice, Donald J. Trump is a sexual deviant, a serial liar and dumb as a box of cockroaches.

Good grief, another attack on the presumed Democratic Nominee. It so sad that Trump supporters have to assassinate the character of everyone who once appeared to oppose Trump in Nov., when their choice, Donald J. Trump is a sexual deviant, a serial liar and dumb as a box of cockroaches.

Actually, President Trump is Normative as far as sexuality, and has officially been called a "Stable Genius" . He earned the highest score ever recorded in the Presidential Cognitive Test administered by the official WH physician.

Actually, President Trump is Normative as far as sexuality, and has officially been called a "Stable Genius" . He earned the highest score ever recorded in the Presidential Cognitive Test administered by the official WH physician.

A link below on this cognitive impairment exam. Seems it's of questionable value and also no results of what other presidents have done on this test.

Whines about a character attack and then goes on to make several character attacks....

Donald J. Trump is a sexual deviant
That's a serious case of TDS. In order for the forum to better understand TDS, could you answer a few questions regarding your bizarre beliefs, specifically..

How did you come to the conclusion that DJT is a sexual deviant?

Step-by-step, what was the thought process you went through to come to the conclusion that DJT is a sexual deviant?

What does sexual deviance mean to you? Can you describe the nature of DJT's sexual deviance and explain why you consider it to be deviant?

Do you believe that all men who have sex with and marry attractive women are sexual deviants?

Have you ever considered the possibility that perhaps you are psychologically projecting your own guilty feelings onto a celebrity?

That's a serious case of TDS. In order for the forum to better understand TDS, could you answer a few questions regarding your bizarre beliefs, specifically..

Step-by-step, what was the thought process you went through to come to the conclusion that DJT is a sexual deviant?

What does sexual deviance mean to you? Can you describe the nature of DJT's sexual deviance and explain why you consider it to be deviant?

Do you believe that all men who have sex with and marry attractive women are sexual deviants?

Have you ever considered the possibility that perhaps you are psychologically projecting your own guilty feelings onto a celebrity?

Once more, another Rumpster is covering for Rumps bad behavior. I will be glad when Rump is sent packing and we can get busy rebuilding the Republican Party back to the greatness it once had. And don't think you will be invited back in. We don't want nor need your insanity.

Once more, another Rumpster is covering for Rumps bad behavior. I will be glad when Rump is sent packing and we can get busy rebuilding the Republican Party back to the greatness it once had. And don't think you will be invited back in. We don't want nor need your insanity.
You are dodging the questions.

Why?

your concess

LOL, no, I never considered that possibility, and I never kissed or put my hands on women I didn't know and who was not interested in me, and me with her.

Trump's a Lounge Lizard, characteristic of the scum bags who hang out in singles bars and never respect "No" for an answer.

It seems the Donald has created another enemy in the twitter war, a former supporter and mentor to PoliticalChic. See:

You are dodging the questions.

Why?

your concess

Not dodging at all. Just pointing out that you are backing a nutcase. And in Washington, there are enough sexual deviants that if Rump is one, he's just another one in the pile. So I don't doubt one bit that he's one. But that's not what I find repulsive about him for President. And I don't cover up for his insanity like you do. Now, now about you stop dodging and get ready for concession in November.

Forum List

Back