About how Republicans need to be in lockstep (support each other) like the enemy does

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

From this site:

There was an extraordinary Senate debate this week in Orem, Utah, between Sen. Mike Lee and challenger Evan McMullin. It was extraordinary in part because McMullin, who is running as an independent and says that if elected he will not caucus with either Democrats or Republicans, agreed with Lee in many policy areas, like federal spending and regulatory overreach. “I think our difference is in approach,” McMullin said at one point.

Instead, McMullin slashed Lee repeatedly over former President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election results. McMullin accused Lee of urging the Trump White House “to find fake electors to overturn the will of the people.” It wasn’t true — a look at the texts Lee sent to then-chief of staff Mark Meadows shows that Lee thought that only a constitutional process could challenge the results of the election, and he hoped some state legislatures would submit competing slates of electors “pursuant to state law.” In the end, Lee saw that Trump did not have the evidence on his side, and there was no action by state legislatures. Lee became concerned by the dead-enders who, without compelling evidence, still wanted to overturn the results, and he voted to certify Joe Biden’s victory.

That didn’t stop McMullin. “You sought to urge the White House, that had lost an election, to find fake electors to overturn the will of the people,” McMullin said to Lee. “Sen. Lee, that was the most egregious betrayal of our nation’s constitution in its history by a U.S. senator, I believe, and it will be your legacy.” That seemed very nearly an accusation of treason, completely out of line with Lee’s actions, and the crowd booed. McMullin deserved it.............

:oops:

Comments

Hannity calls that loose canon McMuffin

That dude doesn't know what the hell he believes in, which I say is a very dangerous person.. like the one we see in a "high place" :rolleyes: politically speaking.. who once said you have to be a prostitute (give up any beliefs you have) in order to succeed...

Obviously, some people should not succeed..

Last edited:
Democrats aren't really in lock step with Biden per se.

They are in lock step with Soros, Schwab and the rest of the globalist's "great Reset" scheme that places all control in their own hands.

Remember their Orwellian promise -- "You will own nothing and you will be happy"

• Banned
Democrats aren't really in lock step with Biden per se.

They are in lock step with Soros, Schwab and the rest of the globalist's "great Reset" scheme that places all control in their own hands.

Remember their Orwellian promise -- "You will own nothing and you will be happy"
To be in lockstep with soros, schwab (who is he?) is to be in lockstep with bidum

WEF. World Economic Forum.

Beware any organization which uses the word World, that is thinkspeak for Nazi Globalism.
yeh, I knew that. I've heard a little about WEF.. crazy world we live in.

We have to pray for the whole world and I tend to forget doing so.. so presumably others forget also.. but we cannot forget bc there probably isn't much else we can do and that should first resort anyhow

Forum List

Back