About Face Trumpers! Trump reverses course on mail in voting!

Almost every TDS post starts with a made up story.

If President Trump was a fraction as bad as you all portray him.
You wouldn't need to constantly made up stories.

Catch on?
Lol..Billie Jean’s position is simple: Believe me not Trump’s own tweet and words. You can’t make this up.

Why is it impossible for lefties to appreciate anything the President says or does even if they support the concept?

Hilarious that you all don't understand/like the story so you make a strawman story and then beat the strawman

You all have fun doing that -
Sorry but the story is based of fact. Your fat assed orange buddy ranted about mail-in voting for months & now he is for it when he thinks it will heklp him in Floirida, One day, you will pull your head out of Trump's ass & get a fucking clue.

Another one that does not understand the story.

you are 12, yes?
I am an adult. Trump acts like an eight year old and you love it.

Dumbfuck you declared a strawman argument when there was none. Trump said mail in voting was too dangerous. Did he lie when he said it or was he pandering for votes when he declared it was fine in Florida.

Tell us.

Why is it impossible for lefties to appreciate anything the President says or does even if they support the concept?
Becauzse it is likely a lie. Jesus fuck, the man can't tell the truth about anything.

Hilarious that you all don't understand/like the story so you make a strawman story and then beat the strawman

Sorry but the story is based of fact. Your fat assed orange buddy ranted about mail-in voting for months & now he is for it when he thinks it will heklp him in Floirida, One day, you will pull your head out of Trump's ass & get a fucking clue.

you are 12, yes?

Dumbfuck you declared a strawman argument when there was none. Trump said mail in voting was too dangerous. Did he lie when he said it or was he pandering for votes when he declared it was fine in Florida.

Tell us.

Figure out the actual story - get back with me or don't
Until then -

you are 12, yes?

Tell us.

Until then -

Trump: Voting by mail is a horrible idea and will be full of fraudulant votes. OMG OMG OMG

Trump: Voting by mail is great in Florida. Yea yea yea!!!!!!

you are 12, yes?

Tell us.

Until then -

Trump: Voting by mail is a horrible idea and will be full of fraudulant votes. OMG OMG OMG

You are, or you are not, aware that Florida is not the entire country?

you are 12, yes?

Tell us.

Until then -

Look, did Trump say that some voting by mail was bad?

No.

you are 12, yes?

Tell us.

Until then -

No.

So you are not aware?

you are 12, yes?

Tell us.

Until then -

No.

So you are not aware?
I am aware that you are ac fucking ass-kissing Trump defender who lies to try to protect your orange hero.

you are 12, yes?

Tell us.

Until then -

No.

So you are not aware?
I am aware that you are ac fucking ass-kissing Trump defender who lies to try to protect your orange hero.

The truth is the truth whatever color the person saying it is.
Sorry if that hurts you.

Forum List

Back