About Face Trumpers! Trump reverses course on mail in voting!

View attachment 371158
Trump changes his tune about mail in voting in Florida though nothing has changed in voting procedure in Florida.

Trump has once again made a fool of his supporters.
Yes request your ballot.. but if you send something in with out a request,, trash
The supervisor of elections will send out pamphlets explaining how to get a mail-in ballot. That is all the states are doing. Sending out applications not ballots.
Some states do send out ballots. Outside the few states that have done it for a while, Nevada and California will be sending out ballots to all active voters this year.
And they will sit there for years. You don’t request them they are fraudulent, good luck in court 2039

View attachment 371158
Trump changes his tune about mail in voting in Florida though nothing has changed in voting procedure in Florida.

Yes request your ballot.. but if you send something in with out a request,, trash
The supervisor of elections will send out pamphlets explaining how to get a mail-in ballot. That is all the states are doing. Sending out applications not ballots.
Some states do send out ballots. Outside the few states that have done it for a while, Nevada and California will be sending out ballots to all active voters this year.
I stand corrected.

View attachment 371158

And they will sit there for years. You don’t request them they are fraudulent, good luck in court 2039
What’s the court case going to be about?

View attachment 371158

What’s the court case going to be about?
We’re they requested, yes or no.
then they need to be verified. Plus even if they were to be counted as it gonna be sitting at the post office for Lord knows how long they don’t have enough staff, you need to show up to vote.. game time is over

Here is what Trump just endorsed. I can request a ballot via the Internet, a fax or a telephone call. I can also designate a family member to get my ballot.

View attachment 371162

Dead
You just killed your own position.
My position?? Trump just endorsed mail in voting throughout the country. Florida has a very liberal policy in order to get a ballot. The charade is over.

Shock
Johnny boy (still) doesn't understand the story.

That is NOT an about face. President Trump is still opposed to national generic mail-in ballots and rightly so. Only a couple of states have proven they can handle generic ballots efficiently and accurately. I used to think you guys were intelligent and just willfully ignorant. I'm beginning to think otherwise.
Lol..Trump spent the last two months saying mail in voting was different from absentee voting. Trump changes his mind and the lemmings just follow. Not even a scintilla or resistance.

Why isn't your head on your desk boy?
You can always tell when Billie Jean is triggered because he whines and whines and whines...

Um
No, that's not it.

Hilarious that you all don't understand/like the story so you make a strawman story and then beat the strawman

You all have fun doing that -
It seems Trump has just gotten caught up on how voting works. He used to claim mail in voting was totally different than absentee voting.

It’s not. Definitely not in Florida.

Did Florida become the whole country while I wasn't looking?
Certainly not, but Trump hasn’t been making any distinctions at all.
You can sometimes tell when someone sits Trump down and catches him up. Someone must have finally educated him.

Doubtful

View attachment 371158

Okay now Colfax is starting to sound like he might understand the story.
Doesn't know anything about medicine or the law - I knew there had to be something.

If I were republican run counties in California, I would submit a billion ballots lol fcuk democrats

Man - and they just finished sending out this month's talking points! Do over.

I will vote in person regardless.
The Postal service sucks where I live, filled with dyslexic idiots who can't read an address correctly.
Trump has nothing to do with that.

But carry on with the TDS.

Why do I see all these Karen’s walking around with a mask on. But won’t show up to vote with a mask on?

Hilarious that you all don't understand/like the story so you make a strawman story and then beat the strawman

Sorry but the story is based of fact. Your fat assed orange buddy ranted about mail-in voting for months & now he is for it when he thinks it will heklp him in Floirida, One day, you will pull your head out of Trump's ass & get a fucking clue.

Sorry but the story is based of fact. Your fat assed orange buddy ranted about mail-in voting for months & now he is for it when he thinks it will heklp him in Floirida, One day, you will pull your head out of Trump's ass & get a fucking clue.

Another one that does not understand the story.

you are 12, yes?

Florida has cleaned their voter rolls.. will California do that? NC? Georgia?

Almost every TDS post starts with a made up story.

If President Trump was a fraction as bad as you all portray him.
You wouldn't need to constantly made up stories.

Catch on?

That is NOT an about face. President Trump is still opposed to national generic mail-in ballots and rightly so. Only a couple of states have proven they can handle generic ballots efficiently and accurately. I used to think you guys were intelligent and just willfully ignorant. I'm beginning to think otherwise.
Lol..Trump spent the last two months saying mail in voting was different from absentee voting. Trump changes his mind and the lemmings just follow. Not even a scintilla of resistance.
Oh, moving the goalposts are we??

Forum List

Back