About Face Trumpers! Trump reverses course on mail in voting!

Hilarious that you all don't understand/like the story so you make a strawman story and then beat the strawman

You all have fun doing that -
It seems Trump has just gotten caught up on how voting works. He used to claim mail in voting was totally different than absentee voting.

It’s not. Definitely not in Florida.

Did Florida become the whole country while I wasn't looking?

That is NOT an about face. President Trump is still opposed to national generic mail-in ballots and rightly so. Only a couple of states have proven they can handle generic ballots efficiently and accurately. I used to think you guys were intelligent and just willfully ignorant. I'm beginning to think otherwise.
Lol..Trump spent the last two months saying mail in voting was different from absentee voting. Trump changes his mind and the lemmings just follow. Not even a scintilla of resistance.

Last edited:
That is NOT an about face. President Trump is still opposed to national generic mail-in ballots and rightly so. Only a couple of states have proven they can handle generic ballots efficiently and accurately. I used to think you guys were intelligent and just willfully ignorant. I'm beginning to think otherwise.

I think that you will be safe going with stupid and evil.

Lol..Trump spent the last two months saying mail in voting was different from absentee voting. Trump changes his mind and the lemmings just follow. Not even a scintilla or resistance.

Why isn't your head on your desk boy?

Here is what Trump just endorsed. I can request a ballot via the Internet, a fax or a telephone call. I can also designate a family member to get my ballot.

1596568593929.jpeg

Lol..Trump spent the last two months saying mail in voting was different from absentee voting. Trump changes his mind and the lemmings just follow. Not even a scintilla or resistance.

Why isn't your head on your desk boy?
You can always tell when Billie Jean is triggered because he whines and whines and whines...

Hilarious that you all don't understand/like the story so you make a strawman story and then beat the strawman

LOL...Trump admits that Mail in voting and absentee voting are the same thing. Duh. The charade over mail in voting is over. Don’t you guys get tired of being made fools of by Trump?

Mail voting and absentee voting are not the same thing.

Absentee is someone who isn't in the country and has no choice. Mail in is someone who wants to vote by mail.

Here is what Trump just endorsed. I can request a ballot via the Internet, a fax or a telephone call. I can also designate a family member to get my ballot.

View attachment 371162

Dead
You just killed your own position.
My position?? Trump just endorsed mail in voting throughout the country. Florida has a very liberal policy in order to get a ballot. The charade is over.

Last edited:

LOL...Trump admits that Mail in voting and absentee voting are the same thing. Duh. The charade over mail in voting is over. Don’t you guys get tired of being made fools of by Trump?

Mail voting and absentee voting are not the same thing.

Absentee is someone who isn't in the country and has no choice. Mail in is someone who wants to vote by mail.
Trump just said they were the same thing. Follow your leader!

There should be no early voting.

Absentee ballots should be restricted to military, the elderly and the disabled only.

All voters should present valid photo identification. No provisional ballots.

All voting information should be presented in English only, since English is required for citizenship.

It seems Trump has just gotten caught up on how voting works. He used to claim mail in voting was totally different than absentee voting.

It’s not. Definitely not in Florida.

Did Florida become the whole country while I wasn't looking?
Certainly not, but Trump hasn’t been making any distinctions at all.
You can sometimes tell when someone sits Trump down and catches him up. Someone must have finally educated him.

View attachment 371158
Trump changes his tune about mail in voting in Florida though nothing has changed in voting procedure in Florida.

Trump has once again made a fool of his supporters.
Yes request your ballot.. but if you send something in with out a request,, trash
The supervisor of elections will send out pamphlets explaining how to get a mail-in ballot. That is all the states are doing. Sending out applications not ballots.
Some states do send out ballots. Outside the few states that have done it for a while, Nevada and California will be sending out ballots to all active voters this year.

Forum List

Back