Abortionist: it makes my day when I see a woman come back for another abortion

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An abortion provider expressed his satisfaction with seeing past patients return to his clinic to have another abortion.
Abortionist: ‘It Makes My Day’ When I See A Woman Come Back For Another Abortion
===============

Because when you are a desensitized bunch of mental losers what else do you expect. They have no compassion isn't that said about those who have Asbergers syndrome must be rampant in the leftist world of dildo brained idiots.

An abortion provider expressed his satisfaction with seeing past patients return to his clinic to have another abortion.
Abortionist: ‘It Makes My Day’ When I See A Woman Come Back For Another Abortion
===============

Because when you are a desensitized bunch of mental losers what else do you expect. They have no compassion isn't that said about those who have Asbergers syndrome must be rampant in the leftist world of dildo brained idiots.
THIS is sickening. Let's see if any of the sicko leftist lunatics on here try to defend this one.

I had a secretary that had so many abortions she would run down on her lunch hour and come back to work. Her and the doctor were on a first name basis.

I had a secretary that had so many abortions she would run down on her lunch hour and come back to work. Her and the doctor were on a first name basis.
Yikes! She obviously used abortion as a form of birth control. Sickening.
Yes. She did. She refused to use birth control because she felt that prior arrangements destroyed the spontaneity.

===============

Alex Jones is insane.

===============

Alex Jones is insane.
This has NOTHING to do with the thread topic. Please try again.

===============

Alex Jones is insane.

It has EVERYTHING to do with EVERYTHING MindWars posts.

===============

Alex Jones is insane.

But NOTHING to do with the thread topic. Try AGAIN.

===============

Alex Jones is insane.

Nope. My first try was right on target. More fake news from insane hucksters.

===============

Alex Jones is insane.

Just go away, ya knucklehead. You obviously have NOTHING of intellect to add to this thread. GTFO.

Alex Jones is insane.

Just go away, ya knucklehead. You obviously have NOTHING of intellect to add to this thread. GTFO.

Nope. The OP is what's devoid of intellect and integrity. I'm calling bullshit on fake news wherever I find it. Go try to fool someone else.

===============

Alex Jones is insane.

You are a severe case of mental retard not to mention a severe case of dumbass.
TO BAD ALEX DIDn't SAY IT STUPID F.

upload_2020-2-18_16-14-44.jpeg

chrome-extension://nlipoenfbbikpbjkfpfillcgkoblgpmj/edit-react.html

Last edited:

Nope. The OP is what's devoid of intellect and integrity. I'm calling bullshit on fake news wherever I find it. Go try to fool someone else.

WHEN you are A MORON WHOSE ONLY COP OUT EXCUSE IS " ALEX JONES" lmfao you pussies are so gawd dam weak it's sickening..

upload_2020-2-18_16-17-20.jpeg

Joe Nelson, MD on Twitter

WHEN you are A MORON WHOSE ONLY COP OUT EXCUSE IS " ALEX JONES" lmfao you pussies are so gawd dam weak it's sickening..

View attachment 307464

Joe Nelson, MD on Twitter
Yep, dblack IS one of the dumber posters on here. They need to smarten up before posting again.

Forum List

Back