Abortion

The USA can not afford to outlaw abortion. This country all ready has too many unwanted abused children . To many adults in America are to self centered and are too ignorant to provide for their offspring. This country is all ready full of neglectful parents.

Once the citizenry surrenders control of wombs to the State, the State has the power to impose its will either way:

My preference for the freedom to exercise personal beliefs rather than allowing politicians and bureaucrats to dictate is neither "pro" nor "con" abortion.

It is a recognition that it is a private, personal decision, not mine, not the State's.

Last edited:
The problem with third world countries is they have too many children, more than they can afford to take care of. We send emissaries over there to help them and that help simply gives them the opportunity to produce more offspring who also needs help. This bottomless pit of need is a worldwide problem because we feel sorry for them.

I won’t do that. Mainly because we have laws against murder. Unless… The government can come to terms with all of us deciding who is, and isn’t human, according to our own individual desires… Then we each have free reign to kill according to our own beliefs. I could get on board with that. Though I suspect many would dislike the outcome…
Canada provides the example of an individual's liberty being respected without impersonal State bureaucrats intruding to prohibit her from making such personal decisions in consultation with family, friends, and medical and spiritual advisers.

Authoritarian decrees that impose one's personal preferences upon everyone else are not everyone's cup of tea.

On the eve of the 49th anniversary of Roe v. Wade,
31 percent want to see the Supreme Court overturn the landmark abortion case.
Sixty-three percent prefer to let the landmark case stand.

It is hardly surprising that governments in most advanced, democratic nations are not allowed to arrogate such personal prerogatives, yet some prefer that the United States join Chile, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Vatican City and Malta in the State dictating to women.

Canada provides the example of an individual's liberty being respected without impersonal State bureaucrats intruding to prohibit her from making such personal decisions in consultation with family, friends, and medical and spiritual advisers.

Authoritarian decrees that impose one's personal preferences upon everyone else are not everyone's cup of tea.

On the eve of the 49th anniversary of Roe v. Wade,
31 percent want to see the Supreme Court overturn the landmark abortion case.
Sixty-three percent prefer to let the landmark case stand.

It is hardly surprising that governments in most advanced, democratic nations are not allowed to arrogate such personal prerogatives, yet some prefer that the United States join Chile, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Vatican City and Malta in the State dictating to women.
The problem with abortions is the individuals who abuse it.

The problem with abortions is the individuals who abuse it.
... as well as those who try to impose their opinion on others concerning what is "abuse."

Authoritarian intrusion by the State is not a viable method for proselytizing.

The problem with third world countries is they have too many children, more than they can afford to take care of.
Your personal opinion in no way supports State intrusion that would force Americans to have too many children that they can't afford to take care of.

Just three countries have tightened abortion laws since 1994: Poland, El Salvador and Nicaragua. The United States following the lead of such repressive regimes is a dire prospect.

Conversely, personal freedom has made considerable progress worldwide:, 59 have expanded abortion rights - Ireland, South Korea, etc., etc., etc.

Poland is the only European nation that is consistently restricting both policies and real access to services that are still lawful. Poland is steadily becoming an authoritarian, xenophobic pariah among democratic nations, not one to be emulated by freedom-loving Americans.

Your personal opinion in no way supports State intrusion that would force Americans to have too many children that they can't afford to take care of.

Just three countries have tightened abortion laws since 1994: Poland, El Salvador and Nicaragua. The United States following the lead of such repressive regimes is a dire prospect.

Conversely, personal freedom has made considerable progress worldwide:, 59 have expanded abortion rights - Ireland, South Korea, etc., etc., etc.

Poland is the only European nation that is consistently restricting both policies and real access to services that are still lawful. Poland is steadily becoming an authoritarian, xenophobic pariah among democratic nations, not one to be emulated by freedom-loving Americans.
I have not come to a final decision on this matter. On one hand I respect the argument that all human life should be protected but am not certain that I hold a simular belief. I tend to think that some lives should not be protected in the interest of improving the Human race. Additionally I think it may be the only viable option of population control.

I have not come to a final decision on this matter. On one hand I respect the argument that all human life should be protected but am not certain that I hold a simular belief. I tend to think that some lives should not be protected in the interest of improving the Human race. Additionally I think it may be the only viable option of population control.
A woman should have the freedom make an informed decision in such private matters without bureaucratic coercion compelling her to submit to a State edict - if and until the gestative stage when an actual person has developed and societal considerations obtain.

I do not regard the United States following the repressive pattern of Poland, El Salvador, and Nicaragua that some are advocating as being a good thing

A woman should have the freedom make an informed decision in such private matters without bureaucratic coercion compelling her to submit to a State edict - if and until the gestative stage when an actual person has developed and societal considerations obtain.

I do not regard the United States following the repressive pattern of Poland, El Salvador, and Nicaragua that some are advocating as being a good thing
For the greater part women know the consequence of insemination; and being the gate-keepers of pussy, they therefore control conception. In all but rape, they have manifest destiny over their own womb. Hang up your insipid tendency to remove agency from these women by granting them the abhorrent privilege of murdering the defenseless, for the sake of convenience. Or grant such privilege to all.

For the greater part women know the consequence of insemination; and being the gate-keepers of pussy, they therefore control conception. In all but rape, they have manifest destiny over their own womb. Hang up your insipid tendency to remove agency from these women by granting them the abhorrent privilege of murdering the defenseless, for the sake of convenience. Or grant such privilege to all.
You appear to sit in moral judgement as a pretext for your craving for the coercive power of the State to impose your personal preferences upon everyone else.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.
Matthew 7:1-6

You appear to sit in moral judgement as a pretext for your craving for the coercive power of the State to impose your personal preferences upon everyone else.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.
Matthew 7:1-6
I welcome judgment commensurate to my peers. Bring it on…

I understand Conservatives want to protect life, but does all life deserve protection?

Innocent babies in the womb do.

Hello world.
I am excited to meet you.
I don’t have a name yet but I am a male.
I’ll enter the world on Valentines Day.
Aren’t these 3-D sonograms cool?
My grandfather is Mike.

1643405967444.png

When babies are murdered by the millions, every good man sits in moral judgement against the murderers.

Moron

When babies are murdered by the millions, every good man sits in moral judgement against the murderers.

Moron
You can pretend that a mindless, microscopic amalgam of cells is a person, but why do you need to resort to the coercive power of the State and your bureaucrats to impose your compulsion to seize control of wombs, rather than respect the privacy of women making moral personal decisions with the advice of loved ones and trusted medical and spiritual advisers?

That is how it is done in Canada that rejects your Statist tyranny.

You can pretend that a mindless, microscopic amalgam of cells is a person, but why do you need to resort to the coercive power of the State and your bureaucrats to impose your compulsion to seize control of wombs, rather than respect the privacy of women making moral personal decisions with the advice of loved ones and trusted medical and spiritual advisers?

That is how it is done in Canada that rejects your Statist tyranny.
Because if you believe those cells are a person, or more accurately potential person, then you also believe it is murder to kill them. That is using the logic that all human life is to be protected. I'm not sure that should be the case.

Because if you believe those cells are a person, or more accurately potential person, then you also believe it is murder to kill them.
If you believe that a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is a person, you can scratch your head vigorously, shed a few cells, and socialize whenever you feel like doing so.

If you believe that a particular microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is a potential person, that notion is the equivalent of believing that every acorn is an oak tree.

Your compulsion to have an impersonal bureaucracy invade wombs and arrogate such a private, personal prerogative made by a woman in consultation with trusted loved ones and medical and spiritual advisers is rabid Statism.

Everyone can proselytize their sincere, personal beliefs, but if he fails to alter differing sincere, beliefs, resorting to the coercive power of the State to force those personal beliefs upon everyone else is a noxious imposition.

Moron
Dear Moron,

If you fantasize that microscopic, mindless amalgams of cell are human babies being killed in the millions by murderers, you are beset by a disturbing simplistic, perversion of reality.

Spontaneous abortions occur daily, and yet zealots don't seem to be shaking their little fists at the heavens and screeching "Murderer!" every time that occurs, nor demanding that their bureaucrats prohibit its happening.

Trust women to make such private personal decisions for themselves. Keep your politicians and bureaucrats at bay.

Forum List

Back