CDZ Abortion Perspective

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
th

The controversy rages. Both sides at each others throats over an issue that neither will give ground on. One side says that it's murder while the other side says that others no right to tell them what to do with their body. In perspective both are have a point for mankind has many laws both religious and secular. Which in turn can lead to many questions on the subject. One such question that I've never seen asked is the following...

If these pro-abortion people don't want others telling them 'what to do with their body' what gives them the right to demand government funding to support an institution/agency (Planned Parenthood) to tell them what to do with their bodies?

*****SMILE*****

:)

NOTE: This is the Clean Debate Zone and it would be greatly appreciated if mod involvement for flaming and other offences not be required for this thread.

th

And yet the those that say they don't want others to tell them what to do with their bodies are their biggest supporters.

Why demand that the government fund an agency to tell them what to do with their body if they don't want others to tell them what do do with their bodies?

A hypocritical don't you think?

*****SMILE*****

th

The controversy rages. Both sides at each others throats over an issue that neither will give ground on. One side says that it's murder while the other side says that others no right to tell them what to do with their body. In perspective both are have a point for mankind has many laws both religious and secular. Which in turn can lead to many questions on the subject. One such question that I've never seen asked is the following...

If these pro-abortion people don't want others telling them 'what to do with their body' what gives them the right to demand government funding to support an institution/agency (Planned Parenthood) to tell them what to do with their bodies?

*****SMILE*****

NOTE: This is the Clean Debate Zone and it would be greatly appreciated if mod involvement for flaming and other offences not be required for this thread.

In my opinion, the government shouldn't directly fund abortions OR anti-aboriton clinics.

But Planned Parenthood does a whole lot more than provide abortions and I they legally separate the moneys used for abortion from those used for other purposes. I support those other purposes and any entities that provide for women's care like that should be able to receive federal funding without prejudice.

When it comes to abortion, why aren't we doing everything possible to make it unnecessary?

Making it almost impossible to get, or illegal, especially for poor women is not going to stop unwanted pregnancies.

Isn't there something wrong with a position that only cares about stopping abortion, and not about what happens afterwards?

th

And yet the those that say they don't want others to tell them what to do with their bodies are their biggest supporters.

Why demand that the government fund an agency to tell them what to do with their body if they don't want others to tell them what do do with their bodies?

*****SMILE*****

How is that agency telling them what to do?

th

How do you propose to make abortions unnecessary?

Isn't there something wrong with a position that only cares about having an abortion because it's their body and demanding money so they can have an abortion?

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

th

How is it not?

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

th

How is it not?

*****SMILE*****

They don't tell you what to do...it's up to you. They present you with options. If you don't want an abortion, they also provide prenatal care and advice for a pregnant woman. It's up to you.

Well someone made it political

Roe v. Wade The court ruled that a state law that banned abortions (except to save the life of the mother) was unconstitutional

what should be an individuals choice is now a political choice

If the other people stayed out of it then perhaps the government would have

The laws that allows abortion is sexist. The preborn baby is as much a part of the man as it is the woman. The woman is no more than a carrier of the preborn baby that the present law allows her to kill regardless of the man's wishes. If you place a fertilized egg in a woman and she carries it to full term and allows the baby to continue to live it will have no genetic comparison to the carrier therefore she is just a carrier.

th

How do you propose to make abortions unnecessary?

Isn't there something wrong with a position that only cares about having an abortion because it's their body and demanding money so they can have an abortion?

*****SMILE*****

Because that's not the way it is. I don't see many demanding money, but there is no question lack of funding affects poor women, disproportionately.

I know of no woman who wants an abortion simply because it's their body.

Roe v. Wade The court ruled that a state law that banned abortions (except to save the life of the mother) was unconstitutional

When they asked congresswoman cortez her opinion of Roe v. Wade she said that is the only two ways a Mexican can cross the river.

The laws that allows abortion is sexist. The preborn baby is as much a part of the man as it is the woman. The woman is no more than a carrier of the preborn baby that the present law allows her to kill regardless of the man's wishes. If you place a fertilized egg in a woman and she carries it to full term and allows the baby to continue to live it will have no genetic comparison to the carrier therefore she is just a carrier.

The man takes none of the risks of pregnancy. His life is never in danger.

But I have an idea. If it is as much a part of the man as the woman, let him take on the pregnancy and allow him to have it implanted. It might be uncomfortable and a bit risky, but what pregnancy isn't?

The man takes none of the risks of pregnancy. His life is never in danger.

But I have an idea. If it is as much a part of the man as the woman, let him take on the pregnancy and allow him to have it implanted. It might be uncomfortable and a bit risky, but what pregnancy isn't?
What danger this is not 1920? The man can not carry a baby only pay for it if the woman chooses to allow the baby to live. The woman can not get pregnant without the sperm of a man which is something missed by many when they took biology in school.

When they asked congresswoman cortez her opinion of Roe v. Wade she said that is the only two ways a Mexican can cross the river.

well I guess trump dealt with that issues, when children dies on his watch while in detention centers

well I guess trump dealt with that issues, when children dies on his watch while in detention centers
I have absolutely no idea what you were talking about. I thought we were discussing abortion.

an estimate of about 21 million children are born out of wedlock in the world

The latest US number
  • There are currently 13.6 million custodial single parents living in the U.S.
  • About half of them (50.2%) have some type of legal or informal child support agreement in place
  • 87.9% of those child support agreements are formal agreements, established in court or through a Title IV-D agency
12.1% are informal child support agreements established between the two parents

Only 12 percent of men are stepping up to the plate without being forced too

$33.7 billion dollars in child support was owed during the year 2015

Granted some men step up to the plate but a lot of then don't

Forum List

Back