Abortion Legislation We Can Look Forward To If SCOTUS Favors Mississippi and Texas Laws

You literally cannot handle the truth. I
Nope, that's not working. Sorry.

But you go ahead and try to convince everyone that women were fine getting abortions before row v Wade, and they don't have much to worry about if it is overturned.

Good luck. You're going to need it. Convincing people of that laughable horseshit will be a lot tougher than patting yourself on the back for repeating yourself.

Awesome, we should put everyone's medical care to a poll.

How about no cancer treatment for smokers?
No heart transplants for fat people?

Come on, if we are going to replace sound medical judgement for moral scolding, let's go all out, baby!

The only two people who should be involved in the decision to terminate a pregnancy is the woman and her doctor.

Not the Church. Not the Government. Not her partner.
So you want everybody's daughter to be AoC
The Taliban like old testament punishments as well.
When good men do nothing seventy million babies die.

Like you give a shit about babies. Get real. If this was a discussion about welfare you wouldn't claim to have a bit of compassion for a bunch of infant freeloaders suckling on the government teat. Since you want there to be a lot more impoverished children you must support a substantial increase in social programs to cover them.

Like you give a shit about babies. Get real. If this was a discussion about welfare you wouldn't claim to have a bit of compassion for a bunch of infant freeloaders suckling on the government teat. Since you want there to be a lot more impoverished children you must support a substantial increase in social programs to cover them.
Four letter scatological words and false accusations your only strengths? Take it up with St. Peter on judgment day with 70 million+ little aborted angels denied life on earth. We will see whose case wins up there because cowards murdered little ones who weren't big enough to punch the half dozen adults and a few vicious Congressvarmits who let saving little lives go to fluff the killer wing of female rights who vote for asocial cowards. I feel like vomiting when I think of 70 million aborted little children so twice as many craven cowards wouldn't have to grow up.

"Twisted verbiage"? The Supreme Court relied on twisted verbiage when it decided on Roe v. Wade. There is no "right to privacy" in the U.S. Constitution

Four letter scatological words and false accusations your only strengths? Take it up with St. Peter on judgment day with 70 million+ little aborted angels denied life on earth. We will see whose case wins up there because cowards murdered little ones who weren't big enough to punch the half dozen adults and a few vicious Congressvarmits who let saving little lives go to fluff the killer wing of female rights who vote for asocial cowards. I feel like vomiting when I think of 70 million aborted little children so twice as many craven cowards wouldn't have to grow up.
Oh shut up. If you have any real regard for human life you hide it pretty well. If heaven is full of heartless strident shrews like you it will just be Hell by another name. You just want your side to win and damn the consequences.

Actually the most serious forms result in misarrange well before 20 weeks, which is the biological purpose for a misarrange. Most post 20 week ones are due to downs syndrome more than likely.

Again, Eugenics.

Not all of them. Anaceofaly is also possible and won't result in a misscarriage. Macracephaly, and a host of other problems, many of which can be detected by A

Abortion of Down syndrome children is not "eugenics". Caring for a Down's syndrome child is both expensive and time consuming - even for a child who is high functioning. It takes a lot of resources that low income women don't have access to. Then, as they age, they are less and less able to care for these children, either physically or financially.

Most Down's mothers are older to begin with - usually over 40. As one mother said to me, if she had stopped to consider what would happen to her child when she could no longer care for her, she would never had continued the pregnancy. By the time she was 70, her daughter was mid-30's with at least 40 good years left. But with her husband deceased, her daughter only had her mother. What would happen to the child, when she could no longer afford to place her in a good treatment centre? When the mother dies, the daughter will have no one. She spend the rest of her life in a government treatment centre. Some life that is.

Every Downs parent has to face this issue. A lawyer I worked for had a handicapped son who had macrocephaly, which is another condition which isn't naturally aborted. He was in care because he was large (father was 6' 6" and large frame), and had violent tendencies. They had him an very expensive care, but they also had a trust fund set up to keep him for the rest of his life. But again, they had concerns about his future once they were gone. At least that family had the resources.

It is possible the Supreme Court will find a way to allow the Mississippi ban on abortion after 15 weeks to stand without completely overturning Roe V. Wade, but it would have to be some really twisted verbiage.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, and the abortion issue is returned to the individual states to create their own abortion laws, there are several pieces of legislation we can expect to see around the country. I will phrase each one as a question that will be put to the people.

1. Exceptions for rape?

2. Exceptions for incest?

4. Exception for the health of the mother?

5. Partner must be notified of mother's desire for an abortion?

6. 24 hour waiting period?

7. Parental consent for a minor's abortion?

A majority of Americans are in favor of all of these exemptions and restrictions.

The biggest question will be how many weeks into pregnancy will abortion be banned. A super-majority of Americans are opposed to abortions after the first trimester.

Just some stuff to think about.

(edited to delete redundant question)

"What do we want?" "The government out of lives" "When do we want it?" "Never, we love the government in our lives, as long as it's our version of government"

Oh shut up. If you have any real regard for human life you hide it pretty well. If heaven is full of heartless strident shrews like you it will just be Hell by another name. You just want your side to win and damn the consequences.
Nope I am telling the truth so you will not be misinformed on judgment day when the creator of mankind is displeased with hoity toities trying to escape their part in the Democrat and others with the mindset of killing little babies to bring a Christian nation to its end so the Democrats can hire cheap hands to do their heavy lifting as they see founding father survivors families die out. After all, Communists cannot abide anyone dissenting the murders they have to do in order to procure slave labor for cheapest slave laborers in the world with no future generation to stop them. Stop providing support for murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder and then some. Thanks ahead of time when you realize that I am spot on. It may take you a few years to figure your own asocial propaganda but I hope you see the light of God's goodness to direct some of us including being the voice of little dead people whose lives were disrespected by proponents of the deadly practice of aborting American innocents. with deepest caring that the practice of destroying the right to growup, learn talks and may God himself guide you.

Not all of them. Anaceofaly is also possible and won't result in a misscarriage. Macracephaly, and a host of other problems, many of which can be detected by A

Abortion of Down syndrome children is not "eugenics". Caring for a Down's syndrome child is both expensive and time consuming - even for a child who is high functioning. It takes a lot of resources that low income women don't have access to. Then, as they age, they are less and less able to care for these children, either physically or financially.

Most Down's mothers are older to begin with - usually over 40. As one mother said to me, if she had stopped to consider what would happen to her child when she could no longer care for her, she would never had continued the pregnancy. By the time she was 70, her daughter was mid-30's with at least 40 good years left. But with her husband deceased, her daughter only had her mother. What would happen to the child, when she could no longer afford to place her in a good treatment centre? When the mother dies, the daughter will have no one. She spend the rest of her life in a government treatment centre. Some life that is.

Every Downs parent has to face this issue. A lawyer I worked for had a handicapped son who had macrocephaly, which is another condition which isn't naturally aborted. He was in care because he was large (father was 6' 6" and large frame), and had violent tendencies. They had him an very expensive care, but they also had a trust fund set up to keep him for the rest of his life. But again, they had concerns about his future once they were gone. At least that family had the resources.

It is Eugenics, you just find the term distasteful, which is funny when you don't see exterminating a fetus as distasteful.

We can fix that. In the Old Testament, people who screwed around outside of marriage received death by stoning. It prevents abortion altogether. Funny how hundreds of years passed with no loss of life. When parents teach their sons family values, babies are not formed inappropriately.

When parents teach their sons family values??? The only values people are teaching their sons is get as much as you can, where you can.

If you think that rape and abuse haven't always been a part of women's lives, I have a ski resort in Miami I'd like to sell you.

Abortions will ALWAYS happen. Birth control doesn't always work. God gave us the ability to decide for ourselves, knowing that war, famine, plague and rape, are not good times to get pregnant. I want abortions to be safe and legal. Otherwise, women die.

There is no prohibition to abortion in the Bible, and I think God will be just fine with those who had to make that choice, given that He gave us the ability to make it. As for death by stoning for adultery - it was only the women they stoned.

Last edited:
Nope I am telling the truth so you will not be misinformed on judgment day when the creator of mankind is displeased with hoity toities trying to escape their part in the Democrat and others with the mindset of killing little babies to bring a Christian nation to its end so the Democrats can hire cheap hands to do their heavy lifting as they see founding father survivors families die out. After all, Communists cannot abide anyone dissenting the murders they have to do in order to procure slave labor for cheapest slave laborers in the world with no future generation to stop them. Stop providing support for murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder and then some. Thanks ahead of time when you realize that I am spot on. It may take you a few years to figure your own asocial propaganda but I hope you see the light of God's goodness to direct some of us including being the voice of little dead people whose lives were disrespected by proponents of the deadly practice of aborting American innocents. with deepest caring that the practice of destroying the right to growup, learn talks and may God himself guide you.
Hiding your narrow mind and cold heart behind a bunch of pious mumbo-jumbo fools no one. I know what you really are. You have a lot to repent for.

When parents teach their sons family values??? The only values people are teaching their sons is get as much as you can, where you can.

If you think that rape and abuse haven't always been a part of women's lives, I have a ski resort in Miami I'd like to sell you.

Abortions will ALWAYS happen. Birth control doesn't always work. God gave us the ability to decide for ourselves, knowing that war, famine, plague and rape, are not good times to get pregnant. I want abortions to be safe and legal. Otherwise, women die.

There is no prohibition to abortion in the Bible, and I think God will be just fine with those who had to make that choice, given that He gave us the ability to make it. As for death by stoning for adultery - it was only the women they stoned.
I don't know what foreign citizens grow up to know what "family values" are, but in my good book, which is the same as George Washington's family values are outlined in the 20th chapter of the book of Exodus, which Christ the Word reinforced in his discussion with a young wealthy man who wanted to know about the Kingdom of God, so Christ took the Mastery of the Old Testament values in two basic commandments: love God with heart, soul, and mind; and love your neighbor as much as you love yourself. And if you do that, you will put the needs of others above all else. That was too much to ask of the young man who said no and walked away from the Kingdom of God for the love of comforts worldly goods afforded him. IOW, he chose personal wealth over supporting widows, orphans, and caring for and healing persons with so many demons they are a danger to themselves and others. Sometimes we euphemise demons in modernspeak as mental illness, birth defects, criminal insanity, "guilty" and if celebrity status is present, "not guilty." All that aside, God is the giver of life and death, but his laws bring peace, and the breaking of them brings confusion, hatred, and war among other things.

Our nation is going through an absence of respect for God's laws and avoiding them as though selfishness and abandonment of the sick and the poor would make everything in life better.

Family values are very important in the Kingdom of God when the majority of young are misled by teachers of disrespect, putting wealth ahead of caring for others, and worshipping such gods as those.

Poorly spent wealth results in starvation and death to the powerless. In this prosperous nation, 70 million powerless human beings are eliminated from life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness because we have very reckless individuals teaching impressionable public school youth to ignore God's ways and to not be influenced by the Kingdom of God. This brings not only dysfunction upon the family unit, it brings the chaos of Satanic behaviors overriding our society that was founded by men who lost everything to free human beings from wrongful powers like a kingpin who practiced misconduct and ignored the very subjects who delivered wealth to his doorstep with no respect for their human needs, and led to our democratic and originally, a judeoChristian society that agreed to freedom under God's laws to live and have being according to the Constitution that guarantee inalienable rights to the common man.

Misinterpretation of the unique gifts of our founders and their beliefs has brought us to where we are now, and I don't think our nation can stand when governed by cowards in the face of the unsavory shunning of the Kingdom of God by malevolent leadership.

By the 1970s, only about 100 women a year died from illegal abortions.

That figure of thousands was a lie as I showed in an earlier post. NARAL made it up. They deliberately lied.
Yes, I realize that's what you in the Christian Taliban would like to believe. Do you realize that not every death from abortion complications would necessarily be recorded as that? That often, they would write down something else to spare the families?

The child was born alive and the mother placed it in a plastic bag and threw it in a dumpster!

Actually, no, it wasn't. They used a dubious test to claim it was, but it was stillborn. Also, drug tests found no sign of abortion causing drugs in her body. They essentially prosecuted this woman for having a miscarriage.

And this is what they did when abortion was legal. Imagine what our self-appointed Ayatollahs would do if they had a law recognizing blobby as a real person with more rights than the actual person it is inside.

The baby was in the third trimester and died as a result of the mother poisoning herself.

Both of these examples are exceptional cases.

You mean they were cases where the Christian Taliban found a way to charge a woman even WITH the protections of Roe.

Remember, the whole point of your argument is "don't worry, women, we won't come after you, we'll come after your doctor!!!"

Like we should trust you religious fanatics, ever.

You mean grow up to be able to run for Congress and win? Sounds pretty good, most people wish their daughters could be that successful in life.

Fetuses aren't babies.

70 million dead aborted babies since Roe v. Wade means nothing to the asocial mind.

I'm a realist. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant

If you want to see a country that has the kind of laws you want, you should look at the Philippines. Abortion is illegal in all cases except to save the mother's life. Yet Filipinas have anywhere from 500,000 to 800,000 illegal abortions a year and 4200 of them are hospitalized. And this is in a country that is a LOT more religious than this one is.

It is possible the Supreme Court will find a way to allow the Mississippi ban on abortion after 15 weeks to stand without completely overturning Roe V. Wade, but it would have to be some really twisted verbiage.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, and the abortion issue is returned to the individual states to create their own abortion laws, there are several pieces of legislation we can expect to see around the country. I will phrase each one as a question that will be put to the people.

1. Exceptions for rape?

2. Exceptions for incest?

4. Exception for the health of the mother?

5. Partner must be notified of mother's desire for an abortion?

6. 24 hour waiting period?

7. Parental consent for a minor's abortion?

A majority of Americans are in favor of all of these exemptions and restrictions.

The biggest question will be how many weeks into pregnancy will abortion be banned. A super-majority of Americans are opposed to abortions after the first trimester.

Just some stuff to think about.

(edited to delete redundant question)
G5000, I will make a deal with you.

I will support the unlimited non-enumerated "penumbra" judicially-created "right" of a person to kill his/her/its worthless moron bastard spawn in exchange for unlimited enumerated right to the unrestricted ability to purchase any weapon available to the military.

Deal?

(and spare me the bullshit nuke red herring because no individual is rich enough to buy AND use a nuke, nor is there a benefit to doing so, especially when whole fucking countries cannot obtain nukes)

New Topics

Forum List

Back