What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abortion Legislation We Can Look Forward To If SCOTUS Favors Mississippi and Texas Laws

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score
G5000, I will make a deal with you.

I will support the unlimited non-enumerated "penumbra" judicially-created "right" of a person to kill his/her/its worthless moron bastard spawn in exchange for unlimited enumerated right to the unrestricted ability to purchase any weapon available to the military.

Deal?

(and spare me the bullshit nuke red herring because no individual is rich enough to buy AND use a nuke, nor is there a benefit to doing so, especially when whole fucking countries cannot obtain nukes)

No one on this board has posted more times in the political forum they are pro life than G as far as I am aware. It is all over the place here.

Why would he take such an asinine 'deal.' How did you miss that he is pro-life?

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score
"What do we want?" "The government out of lives" "When do we want it?" "Never, we love the government in our lives, as long as it's our version of government"
So they agree with you in concept, just not in practice.

And you STILL do not see how untenable such actually is?

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is possible the Supreme Court will find a way to allow the Mississippi ban on abortion after 15 weeks to stand without completely overturning Roe V. Wade, but it would have to be some really twisted verbiage.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, and the abortion issue is returned to the individual states to create their own abortion laws, there are several pieces of legislation we can expect to see around the country. I will phrase each one as a question that will be put to the people.

1. Exceptions for rape?

2. Exceptions for incest?

4. Exception for the health of the mother?

5. Partner must be notified of mother's desire for an abortion?

6. 24 hour waiting period?

7. Parental consent for a minor's abortion?

A majority of Americans are in favor of all of these exemptions and restrictions.

The biggest question will be how many weeks into pregnancy will abortion be banned. A super-majority of Americans are opposed to abortions after the first trimester.

Just some stuff to think about.

(edited to delete redundant question)
In a recent poll in Texas, republicans said there main concern was border, 66% in fact. 15% said abortion was tops.
Looks like the whole thing is a beat up driven by the godbotherers.

Even if the SC overturns roe v wade, it will make the democrats look good in an election. The Jesus junkies won't be happy. Ooooooooooh. How sad.

Chuz Life

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why not let the voters of each state decide?

Oh the horror of a functional republic, eh?
Can we do the same with marriage?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List