Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

"A new Texas abortion law that bars the procedure after approximately six weeks of pregnancy took effect Wednesday, after the Supreme Court didn’t act on an emergency request by clinics and abortion-rights advocates to block it. When the court said nothing by midnight, the ban officially went into force, making it the most restrictive abortion law in effect in the U.S. The state law dictates that a physician can’t knowingly perform an abortion if there is a detectable fetal heartbeat after 6 weeks of pregnancy. Abortion-rights advocates typically challenge new restrictions before they go into effect by suing the government officials -- but lawmakers devised a measure that shifts enforcement from the state to private parties. Under the new law private parties can file civil lawsuits against any person who allegedly performs or aids a banned abortion, or who intends to do so. Under the law, a successful suit entitles the plaintiff to collect at least $10,000 in damages per abortion challenged."

One of the many good things about living in Texas is now one is able to sue any whore whom they think had an abortion, along with the doctor that helped that whore; the receptionist at the clinic -- and even the person who gave the whore a ride to the clinic -- if you want, you can sue all of them.. In fact, there are already lawsuits in the works to sue..For example, there is a lawyer in Collin County, Tx who donated to abortion rights groups; now that person is getting sued...and there is this other lawyer who represents women who were impregnated from "sexual assault" and are trying to get abortions -- not so fast...they are getting sued too....At $10,000 per abortion challenge, one can make a pretty penny or at least put these folks who are part of this abortion industry out of business and hopefully in jail -- because that is what freedom is all about.
Mammon used world wide is the problem. Money says love me, not giving two cents with the two knocked off regarding people. God gifted us with whatever. God wants his children to be the same way with others.. God knows this world is fallen into sin. That is why he will not try to gather all that is unto himself, through a person.

i am really upset about this , in England they have decided to murder a fetus that just formed to newborn babies if they have down syndrome or any other so-called deformities , so what if someone has a baby with any disability they go home with the child and then kill it the day after isn't it the same? isn't that murder ? So isn't this just the same still murder but legal murder ? Some of you may say its a medical treatment but if a DR ops on a baby, and it dies because of negligence don't they get done for murder ? It's still a life isn't it ?

And yet, you agree: the TX abortion is constitutional.
Why won't you admit this?
Can't muster the intellectual honesty?
Why do you choose to stand on a lie of omission?
Ignored. Tired of you repeating that 100 times. I'll check back in a couple of months to see if you've gotten over this.

This Texas law makes no exceptions for rape and incest.

A lot of women are going to be harmed badly. I won't be surprised if a lot die because of this.

"My body, my choice" only applies to republicans who refuse to wear a mask or get vaccinated.

These people are disgusting.
The baby is not part of her mother's body. The baby's life is supported by her mother until she is developed enough (lungs, kidneys, etc) to support life herself.

Such is the authoritarian right, more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.
And yet, perfectly constitutional.
Because....

1636071043902.png

The women in Texas really should wake up.

The politicians in Texas are taking away their rights and our courts won't do anything about it.

The women and all intelligent people of Texas really should vote those republicans out of office.

The women of child bearing years in Texas will now have to take pregnancy tests monthly so they know if they are pregnant before that 6 week deadline.

We will see women leave Texas for their abortions. We will see women and young girls die or harmed because of this law. They will try to induce miscarriage or go on line to buy the abortion pill and take it without doctor to monitor the process for any complications. Women could end up bleeding which could cause infertility or even die.

This could cause backlash big time on the republicans.
Tissue?

This Texas law makes no exceptions for rape and incest.

A lot of women are going to be harmed badly. I won't be surprised if a lot die because of this.

"My body, my choice" only applies to republicans who refuse to wear a mask or get vaccinated.

These people are disgusting.
An unborn person is innocent of any crime that would warrant the death penalty. Regardless of age; or either parents transgression of law.

i am really upset about this , in England they have decided to murder a fetus that just formed to newborn babies if they have down syndrome or any other so-called deformities , so what if someone has a baby with any disability they go home with the child and then kill it the day after isn't it the same? isn't that murder ? So isn't this just the same still murder but legal murder ? Some of you may say its a medical treatment but if a DR ops on a baby, and it dies because of negligence don't they get done for murder ? It's still a life isn't it ?

I have a cousin in his 30's. He was born at 24 weeks and survived. But he has a lot of physical problems, and has been confined to a bed or a wheelchair all of his life. He has severe spina bifida and even sitting in his chair causes him extreme pain. He attended school remotely and requires around the clock nursing care. His social worker recently said he qualifies for a motorized wheelchair. He told her the moment he gets it, he's going to drive it into traffic and kill himself.

Until the day he died, the doctor who delivered my cousin bragged about "saving" this profoundly damaged little fetus, but not once did he think to ask my cousin how he feels about his the quality of his "life".

I have a cousin in his 30's. He was born at 24 weeks and survived. But he has a lot of physical problems, and has been confined to a bed or a wheelchair all of his life. He has severe spina bifida and even sitting in his chair causes him extreme pain. He attended school remotely and requires around the clock nursing care. His social worker recently said he qualifies for a motorized wheelchair. He told her the moment he gets it, he's going to drive it into traffic and kill himself.

Until the day he died, the doctor who delivered my cousin bragged about "saving" this profoundly damaged little fetus, but not once did he think to ask my cousin how he feels about his the quality of his "life".
Cool story bro. People make up so much bizarre shit here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back