Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

Wtf is wrong with my comment?

hmmmmm .... where to start ?.... where to start?............

I guess you don’t understand common sense and responsibility.

i guess you don't understand how many different ways conception happens.

i guess you don't understand how contraception can fail.

i guess you don't understand rape can result in a pregnancy.

i guess you don't understand a father/uncle/brother can rape their female family member.

i guess you don't understand that it's not any of *your* fucking business, nor the gov'ment's how a conception took place & get to decide whether it's a *legit* reason to terminate.

hmmmmm .... where to start ?.... where to start?............

i guess you don't understand how many different ways conception happens.

i guess you don't understand how contraception can fail.

i guess you don't understand rape can result in a pregnancy.

i guess you don't understand a father/uncle/brother can rape their female family member.

i guess you don't understand that it's not any of *your* fucking business, nor the gov'ment's how a conception took place & get to decide whether it's a *legit* reason to terminate.
Actually, it’s none of YOUR fucking business. I wasn’t referring to all pregnancies but you were happy to respond with your stupid, angry post without thinking. IMO if someone willingly participates in sexual activity, they know there are risks of birth control failures, they should take responsibility if it happens Or keep their pants on.

6 weeks after having sex is not enough time for a woman to make up her mind on if she will abort the baby?

Makes sense given Women making up their minds period.

Individual liberty, that would end when a woman is no longer an individual, but a host to another individual.

Democrats have a hard time grasping the concept of pregnancy and what it is about.

Forum List

Back