Abortion Follies: Texas

All of this debate about a supposed fetal heartbeat is a distraction from the fact that government has no role in this debate. Government has no role in a philosophical debate among citizens and must remain neutral.

:omg: You've got nothing else but this childish denial and absurd analogy? GMAFB!
Get educated on the difference between an embryo and a fetus. Better yet, read this carefully and comprehensively Why “heartbeat bill” is a misleading name for Texas’ near-total abortion ban

Again, that you want to force a woman to bring a pregnancy born of rape/incest to term speaks volumes of your fanatical indifference and callous attitude towards a fellow human being. A theocracy this country is not, and religious zealotry has never been appealing to the vast majority of Americans. We just finished a 20 year war with that mindset, don't cha know.
Hey, I know you want to justify murder. Life is life. You can't change that no matter how much you want to spin it to your advantage.

A stubborn and willfully ignorant statement on your part. Here's the logic and fact: the new Texas "heartbeat" stipulation ignores the FACT that THERE IS NO BRAIN ACTIVITY AT THAT POINT IN FETAL DEVELOPMENT. Autonomic nerve function at that point is not brain function on any conscious or subconscious level.

Put it this way; comedian Sarah Silverman pointed out that medical science discovered that male sperm can sense odor. By your standard, that is life. So shouldn't we have a Texas style law against masturbation?

By the time a woman is 6 weeks pregnant there are no organs.

There are cells programmed to grow into organs but there is no brain.

The reason why there is no brain function is because there is no brain.

There is no heart either. Just some cells that are programmed to become a heart.

From conception to 6 weeks it doesn't even look like a human. It's only cells dividing and reproducing.

There is no life in that 6 week clump of cells. At best it's .25 inches or one quarter of an inch big. Below is one quarter of an inch between the two green lines. That 's how big a 6 week old embryo is at it's biggest.

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 7.10.12 AM.png

The people who are saying that it's life don't honestly believe it's life.

These people don't give a rat's ass about pregnant women beyond using them as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with their views.

Most of them refer to the pregnant woman as a slut or whore but they want that woman they call a slut or whore to do one of the most important jobs on the planet, raise a child.

The fact that they use such words on women shows they have no respect for women or pregnant women and really only care about being able to use this as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with their views.

Less babies conceived will be a huge key. People will be more responsible and less conceptions will now happen. A very good thing.
Nice thought. Won’t happen. You don’t know humans well do you?

The left believes that the satanic temple is the last best hope for overturning this texas law.

Thank you democrats for showing us all where your allegiance lies. In satan. For decades. Thanks for being so open about it now after we suspected, nay...after we've known it for years.

Some leftist group is advocating satanic abortion rituals.

You don't want to be messing around with that. Just sayin'.

That's why Sarah Silvernan is a two bit dumbshit comedienne.

If the problem is getting medication you GET THE MEDICATION. If where you want to get it won't sell it to you, is sold out or for any number of reasons isn't selling it to you GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. You might come back and sue the place, file a complaint, get the pharmacist fired. Immediately, you go somewhere else and solve your personal issues. Or, you can stamp your feet and demand the pharmacist change to suit you. Which you are free to do until the baby falls out of your body on the floor.
Once again, you display a proud ignorance of the subject that you are constantly offering solutions on. For your education, from 1992 NY Times article:

So it would seem that highly successful, internationally celebrated comedienne Sarah Silverman knows her stuff...as opposed to two bit theocratic zealots who like to troll discussion boards.

It's fascinating how when you are factually proven wrong on a previous assertion/claim/statement you just avoid conceding a point and double down with more self serving scenarios devoid of the reality of the situation. Here's a thought; if you don't like that your state has facilities that provide abortions or maintain the legal right to one, why don't you GO SOMEWHERE ELSE? Like a state that has laws you like? Oh, that's right....it would be a GREAT inconvenience to YOU, physically/financially/socially/emotionally.
But
Since abortion is a CHOICE and NOT a mandate, and since NO ONE IS GIVEN LICENSE TO SPY ON YOU not to move out of state, my suggestion is a bit absurd.....kind of like your endorsing a Stasi like gov't for a medical choice THAT HAS NOTHING TO PERSONALLY DO WITH YOU.

Keep 'em coming, sweetpea.....you hang yourself with each post.

The left believes that the satanic temple is the last best hope for overturning this texas law.

Thank you democrats for showing us all where your allegiance lies. In satan. For decades. Thanks for being so open about it now after we suspected, nay...after we've known it for years.
Are you serious or just some silly troll looking for attention?

TheDefiantOne said:
:omg: You've got nothing else but this childish denial and absurd analogy? GMAFB!
Get educated on the difference between an embryo and a fetus. Better yet, read this carefully and comprehensively Why “heartbeat bill” is a misleading name for Texas’ near-total abortion ban

Again, that you want to force a woman to bring a pregnancy born of rape/incest to term speaks volumes of your fanatical indifference and callous attitude towards a fellow human being. A theocracy this country is not, and religious zealotry has never been appealing to the vast majority of Americans. We just finished a 20 year war with that mindset, don't cha know.
Hey, I know you want to justify murder. Life is life. You can't change that no matter how much you want to spin it to your advantage.
And here, dear readers, is a prime example of the defeated right wing troll/religious zealot reaction when faced with facts and logic they cannot deny .... they ignore what they don't like and blurts some absurd mantra/personal attack in hopes to deflect their ideological defeat in reality.

Seems our "independent thinker" can not or will not read what they fear proves their beliefs wrong in the real world.

you really don't look at the news do you. You just wait and see what Cnn/PmsDnc allows you to see? LOLOL

you see..the left has thrown its lot in with satan. You deny it, you won't see it because you are fully enmeshed in it.

By the time a woman is 6 weeks pregnant there are no organs.

There are cells programmed to grow into organs but there is no brain.

The reason why there is no brain function is because there is no brain.

There is no heart either. Just some cells that are programmed to become a heart.

From conception to 6 weeks it doesn't even look like a human. It's only cells dividing and reproducing.

There is no life in that 6 week clump of cells. At best it's .25 inches or one quarter of an inch big. Below is one quarter of an inch between the two green lines. That 's how big a 6 week old embryo is at it's biggest.

View attachment 535734

The people who are saying that it's life don't honestly believe it's life.

These people don't give a rat's ass about pregnant women beyond using them as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with their views.

Most of them refer to the pregnant woman as a slut or whore but they want that woman they call a slut or whore to do one of the most important jobs on the planet, raise a child.

The fact that they use such words on women shows they have no respect for women or pregnant women and really only care about being able to use this as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with their views.
:yes_text12::clap2:

you really don't look at the news do you. You just wait and see what Cnn/PmsDnc allows you to see? LOLOL

you see..the left has thrown its lot in with satan. You deny it, you won't see it because you are fully enmeshed in it.
Okay folks, it's obvious that Jonesy here is either just some silly troll seeking attention or some religious fanatic who's a little crispy around the edges of the old brain pain. I mean, look at his "sources" and read the content....in Jonesy's world, opinion pieces by right wing clowns with no credibility can label one group of jackass attention whores and equate EVERYONE else with them. Obviously, Jonesy refuses to read any of the source material I provided, much less follow the discussion they pertained to.

People like Jonsey just want attention.....rational, logical discussion be damned. Fortunately, there's an IA button to keep these clowns from cluttering up a thread.

And here, dear readers, is a prime example of the defeated right wing troll/religious zealot reaction when faced with facts and logic they cannot deny .... they ignore what they don't like and blurts some absurd mantra/personal attack in hopes to deflect their ideological defeat in reality.

Seems our "independent thinker" can not or will not read what they fear proves their beliefs wrong in the real world.
You are saying that if you take a fish out of water and it dies that it really wasn't life in the first place. How absurd.

Okay folks, it's obvious that Jonesy here is either just some silly troll seeking attention or some religious fanatic who's a little crispy around the edges of the old brain pain. I mean, look at his "sources" and read the content....in Jonesy's world, opinion pieces by right wing clowns with no credibility can label one group of jackass attention whores and equate EVERYONE else with them. Obviously, Jonesy refuses to read any of the source material I provided, much less follow the discussion they pertained to.

People like Jonsey just want attention.....rational, logical discussion be damned. Fortunately, there's an IA button to keep these clowns from cluttering up a thread.

look in the mirror bud if you dare.

You are saying that if you take a fish out of water and it dies that it really wasn't life in the first place. How absurd.
to recap: Abortion Follies: Texas

It would be absurd if I said that. But since this OP is NOT about fish, nor have I inserted such analogies into my posts, the only absurdity is your attempt to avoid conceding a point with this babble of yours.

As the reader can clearly see, I've once again exposed a intellectually impotent and dishonest right wing troll. Once done, I just dump these jokers into the IA bin.....clears up the thread of scrolling through their idiotic and insipid stubbornness.

Before you masturbate into hand paralysis, no sperm does not have a sense of smell.
Beg to differ on this myopic approach

It happens rarely. If you have ever been in a planned parenthood clinic or an abortionists office you would know this. Girls need to know how to take care of themselves. They have six weeks to determine pregnancy. Test kits are sold everywhere, even the grocery store. PP gives them out free. If a school has a health care office, they give them out free. Abortion is legal. Pay attention.
Thing is, sweetpea, that all a reader who is paying attention is to just scroll back and read the exchanges where each and every one of your assertions here were addressed AND PROVEN WRONG. Youre insipid stubbornness and denial of contrary information non-withstanding. But like I said, folk like you are seriously into theocracy...so long as it doesn't affect you in a negative fashion. Nope, your ideology is based on a cookie cutter fantasy. Here's the reality in a nut shell:

to recap: Abortion Follies: Texas

It would be absurd if I said that. But since this OP is NOT about fish, nor have I inserted such analogies into my posts, the only absurdity is your attempt to avoid conceding a point with this babble of yours.

As the reader can clearly see, I've once again exposed a intellectually impotent and dishonest right wing troll. Once done, I just dump these jokers into the IA bin.....clears up the thread of scrolling through their idiotic and insipid stubbornness.
Clearly you admit that if you take a fish out of water and it dies, then it was indeed life. So, if you were take a LIVE fetus out of it's mother and it died, it was also life. The left want to murder life, claiming that women have the right to kill life, just because they are women.

Clearly you admit that if you take a fish out of water and it dies, then it was indeed life. So, if you were take a LIVE fetus out of it's mother and it died, it was also life. The left want to murder life, claiming that women have the right to kill life, just because they are women.
That zygote is no less LIVE prior to 6 weeks than it is after...but you accept abortion prior

Forum List

Back