Abortion Among Blacks 5 Times Higher

A healthy baby? Abortion as Birth Control----obviously doesnt care about the consequence of having sex or any offspring. Do you think such women would make good mothers or is having an abortion the better option even for the would be offspring.
I think it's pretty sad there are many 'such' women today and 'such' men that would rather fuck a whore than be a father.

Imagine another 20 million blacks running around

We are already the new Latin America
I don't care about skin color, I care about a bunch of illegal aliens running around ignorant about American history, our Constitution and carrying unknown diseases.

It does beg the question... if democrats depend so much on the black vote to win elections, then why are they so adamant about keeping open the very centers responsible for murdering millions of them before they can even take their first breath?

Could it be the party of trash truly doesn't give a damn about blacks, and that it appears to be much easier to just flood the nation with a few million instant new illegal alien dem voters from south of the border?

Looks to me like there's plenty of KKK left in the party that founded it.

They just need blacks one day every two years.....and they figure they have enough to keep power in democrat party controlled cities.....

Forum List

Back