ABORTED-BABY ORGAN PROGRAM

JohnAdams

Feb 28, 2015
A developing effort in the United States to turn the organs of aborted babies into a commodity is a technology bereft of morals.

Aborted-baby electric organ software called Frankenscience

In the eyes of the rich, elite, and Democrats the lives of all people are cheap,even worthless. Remeber, Hillary Clinton, one of the elite Bilderbergs stated. "What difference does (those four dead men) it make now."

Believe there are already laws in place which forbid selling human organs. Remember it coming up re: kidney donations.

Believe there are already laws in place which forbid selling human organs. Remember it coming up re: kidney donations.
There are laws against teens having guns and shooting each other too.

You have a point?

Already happening illegally I'm sure. But because it is in fact illegal there's no point in trying to suggest a sanctioned industry is gonna crop up.

if it were not for fetal cell research, we would all probably not be alive today....

The Polio Vaccine was developed from fetal kidney cells...the Rubella vaccine as well... There is 60 plus years of research done with fetal cells.... this is NOT something new.

that being said, there are 3 ways scientists get these fetal cells and legal aborted fetuses is just 1 of the 3 means they have.... all legal means, IF the State itself has not instituted any laws against it.

http://www.ascb.org/newsfiles/fetaltissue.pdf

if it were not for fetal cell research, we would all probably not be alive today....

The Polio Vaccine was developed from fetal kidney cells...the Rubella vaccine as well... There is 60 plus years of research done with fetal cells.... this is NOT something new.

that being said, there are 3 ways scientists get these fetal cells and legal aborted fetuses is just 1 of the 3 means they have.... all legal means, IF the State itself has not instituted any laws against it.

Oh shut up....
The harvesting of kidney cells did not involve the death of a person...

You see the difference? The tissue is harvested from an aborted fetus.
The problem lies when people start creating fetuses for the sole purpose of aborting them so that the tissue can be harvested.
That is the moral dilemma.
And if you come back with "what difference does it make".....well, don't say your weren't warned.

You see the difference? The tissue is harvested from an aborted fetus.
The problem lies when people start creating fetuses for the sole purpose of aborting them so that the tissue can be harvested.
That is the moral dilemma.
And if you come back with "what difference does it make".....well, don't say your weren't warned.
Is that what this op article is saying? I honestly did not understand a single thing in that article because as far as I could tell, it explained NOTHING, so I had to google the company they were talking about and then googled fetal cell research, so I could understand more about it and I did NOT get from the stuff that I had read that your proposition or suggestion was even a topic on the radar?

Forum List

Back