ABC/WaPo: Trump Approval Highest Ever During Impeachment

I swear, the Democrats are acting out fantasies they wish were true but cannot prove, just like in all the other inquiries.

I heard it on the grapevine that when this impeachment fails, they are going right back into finding anything else to Impeach President Trump with.

I think the joke's on the liars in the Democrt Party. I think they're seeing how far they can go to change the Constitution without writing a law.

It's too bad that when they act like children, you can't stand them in the corner for a couple of hours. *yawn.* Good night.

Widdle Adam Shitt's melodramatic hysterics will be the butt of our jokes for quite some time. And that covey of misfit, substandard fuckups they trotted out to try to convince the world that President Trump needs to be removed was pathetic.... these dimwitted fucktards should be cleaning up lettuce spills at a Walmart.

Widdle Adam Shitt's melodramatic hysterics will be the butt of our jokes for quite some time. And that covey of misfit, substandard fuckups they trotted out to try to convince the world that President Trump needs to be removed was pathetic.... these dimwitted fucktards should be cleaning up lettuce spills at a Walmart.

I am not sure Schitt is qualified to do that.

so why hasnt Chiff mentioned that Trump is pushing 65% approval and thats the only reason he needs to be impeached?

so why hasnt Chiff mentioned that Trump is pushing 65% approval and thats the only reason he needs to be impeached?

The real reason is Orange Man Bad.

Imagine if the entire Trump message had been Black Man Bad. I doubt he would have won... Regardless whether the black man wire tapped him or not.

I see a landslide coming. Perhaps the largest this nation has ever seen. Lord knows the democrats are doing their damndest to make it so.
Can Trump sweep ALL 57 States?
The Queen of England would send him her state if he would stop his uncourtly and Americanish tweeting. <giggle>

If we did that, the Democrats would take it over.
OIP.k1izPmN5wxtrNP77-rB_gwAAAA

my prediction........Bernie 5% Hillary 0.1% Biden 8% Warren 43 votes total Trump 92.7% come November 2020

Forum List

Back