ABC News, Nov 3: “The election department sent the ballot counters home at 10:30 p.m.” WashPost, Dec 4: “No one told observers they had to leave.”

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
From my blog:

ABC News, November 3, 2020, 11:34 P.M: “The election department sent the ballot counters at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30 p.m.” But later, a video came out which showed them counting ballots in the middle of that same night. Then, on December 4, 2020, the Washington Post said, “No one told observers they had to leave.” This is exactly like in George Orwell’s 1984!

On November 3, 2020, at 11:34 P.M., ABC News reported:

“The election department sent the ballot counters at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30 p.m.”

Original source:

Archived source:

abc news tweet from november 3 2020.PNG

But later, this video came out, which shows that a few people had stayed behind, and continued counting ballots well into the middle of the night:

Now, the media is going full Orwell, and claiming that no one was ever sent home.

On December 4, 2020, the Washington Post wrote:

“No one told observers they had to leave”

I’m not stupid. And my memory is not anywhere nearly that short.

I know how to spot when the media is trying to rewrite history.

From my blog:

ABC News, November 3, 2020, 11:34 P.M: “The election department sent the ballot counters at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30 p.m.” But later, a video came out which showed them counting ballots in the middle of that same night. Then, on December 4, 2020, the Washington Post said, “No one told observers they had to leave.” This is exactly like in George Orwell’s 1984!

“The election department sent the ballot counters at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30 p.m.”

Original source:

Archived source:

View attachment 426358

But later, this video came out, which shows that a few people had stayed behind, and continued counting ballots well into the middle of the night:

Now, the media is going full Orwell, and claiming that no one was ever sent home.

I heard they were changing orwells 1984 from fiction to non-fiction,,,

From my blog:

Original source:

Archived source:

View attachment 426358

The workers who opened and counted the ballots were finished at 10:30 pm. They had to be back at 8:30 am. Once they left the people who had to scan the ballots started their work. No one was forced to leave. Election officials were present while this was going on.

Yes you are stupid.

Everyone knows this election was stolen...we all watched it live as it happened.....stop counting?...stop counting for Trump you mean....this will be rectified one way or the other....

Everyone except for stupid Trump supporters know it was not stolen.

Everyone knows this election was stolen...we all watched it live as it happened.....stop counting?...stop counting for Trump you mean....this will be rectified one way or the other....

Everyone except for stupid Trump supporters know it was not stolen.
The steal is beginning to fall apart...get ready libtard.....

From my blog:

Original source:

Archived source:

View attachment 426358

The workers who opened and counted the ballots were finished at 10:30 pm. They had to be back at 8:30 am. Once they left the people who had to scan the ballots started their work. No one was forced to leave. Election officials were present while this was going on.

Yes you are stupid.

They were told to leave, turd.

Forum List

Back