ABC News: Hunter Biden’s Foreign Deals: Did Joe Biden’s son profit off father’s position as Vice President?

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
Here's a mainstream, well respected news source talking about how Hunter Biden made money from his father being the U.S. Vice President.

Hunter had no experience in the energy industry, but he was paid lots of money by a Ukrainian energy company, which was already known for its own previous acts of corruption. Hunter got appointed to their board right after he was kicked out of the U.S. military for using cocaine.

I think this is a legitimate news story.

I also think it's hypocritical that the son of the person who created the anti-cocaine crime bill did not have to go to prison for using cocaine, when so many other people did.

Here's a mainstream, well respected news source talking about how Hunter Biden made money from his father being the U.S. Vice President.

Hunter had no experience in the energy industry, but he was paid lots of money by a Ukrainian energy company, which was already known for its own previous acts of corruption. Hunter got appointed to their board right after he was kicked out of the U.S. military for using cocaine.

I also think it's hypocritical that the son of the person who created the anti-cocaine crime bill did not have to go to prison for using cocaine, when so many other people did.

No question...Hunter made a business out of selling his supposed influence and access. So?

I agree, it's a legitimate news story.

The MSM is a day late and a dollar short on integrity, 2/3 of the votes are already cast.
If this would even make a difference. Hunter is not Joe...and unless there is a smoking gun..one that's a bit better that "The Big Guy"---no one is going to care.
$3.5m from Putin via the Moscow mayor's wife and its "nothing to see here"?
The Burisma gig of about $83,000 a month and its "nothing to see here"?
The $1,500,000,000 from China to "invest" and its "nothing to see here"?
Then there's Kazakstan's money and its "nothing to see here"?

Plus all the other scams that the Biden's scammed for their "pay-to-play" schemes.
Tell me that you don't care if the Bidens are compromised by foreign cash?

The FBI needs to step up and deliver on their "money laundering" investigations.

And here I thought this matter was unraveling and dead! Now ABC is reporting on a story that CBS can't even verify? Huh.
2016280x7202.jpg

The MSM is a day late and a dollar short on integrity, 2/3 of the votes are already cast.
If this would even make a difference. Hunter is not Joe...and unless there is a smoking gun..one that's a bit better that "The Big Guy"---no one is going to care.

Plus all the other scams that the Biden's scammed for their "pay-to-play" schemes.

The FBI needs to step up and deliver on their "money laundering" investigations.
...and there it is..you think it's the Biden's plural..and I think it's Hunter..singular.

BTW..you don't care that the Trump's are compromised by foreign cash..so what's the big deal?

Not much behind the power curve are they? LOL If you tried to fly an airplane like these idiots report real news you'd be dead before you could get your dumb ass off the ground.

ABC is in no manner whatsoever, well respected, by anyone! None of the democratic party run propaganda mills formerly referred to as the "MSM" are well respected, all are in fact liars of, and for the state, nothing they present can be taken at face value, absolutely nothing. Horrifyingly, the US intelligence/counter-intelligence apparatus, led by CIA, have taken them over and are wielding them against the people of the United States on behalf of communist China, and the silicon valley billionaires communist China controls, many of whom are ideologically aligned with communist China against their own nation, the United States, absent any need for communist Chinese controls, Mark Zuckerberg, and Jack Dorsey spring to mind.

Further, communist China owns most of what you would call the MSM, literally speaking they own much of them, such as NBC/Universal which has a multi-billion dollar investment inside communist China, as does Bill Gates & microsoft, and Michael Bloomberg! The fact is this, the entire apparatus referred to as the MSM is waging information warfare upon the United States, on behalf of communist China, those silicon valley billionaires, and the democratic party that both control, absolutely!

No such operation is well respected by anyone, they are simply a habit..... :wink:

...and there it is..you think it's the Biden's plural..and I think it's Hunter..singular.

BTW..you don't care that the Trump's are compromised by foreign cash..so what's the big deal?
1. Try to keep up, the whistleblower (Bobulinski) said Joe was in-charge and Bobulinski was to keep Hunter out of trouble.
2. Please show how Trump is compromised by foreign cash. Apparently the Mueller investigation missed that.

To the thread title, maybe we can take Hunter's own words for it?

In the interview, however, he admitted he probably would not have been offered the job at Burisma Holdings, a natural gas company in Ukraine, if his last name wasn’t Biden.

“I don’t know. I don’t know, probably not,” he said. “You know, I don’t think there’s a lot of things that would have happened in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden.”

1. Try to keep up, the whistleblower (Bobulinski) said Joe was in-charge and Bobulinski was to keep Hunter out of trouble.
2. Please show how Trump is compromised by foreign cash. Apparently the Mueller investigation missed that.
The whistle-blower?? Too funny..not exactly what I'd call him. His word..is not proof..he has motive to lie..and he is as shady as Hunter.

You don't think eyewitness confirmation, owning multi million dollar properties on a govt salary and changing his former positions to take much more favorable positions in regards to China is a smoking gun to look into a presidential candidate who has sold out to our enemies? You seem to trust career politicians who are well known for lying much more than I

How about an eyewitness to the involvement of VP Joe, in direct meetings with one of the founders of this business with China....? Would that do it?

I don’t do videos. Who is your main stream well respected journalist?

The whistle-blower?? Too funny..not exactly what I'd call him. His word..is not proof..he has motive to lie..and he is as shady as Hunter.

Really? How so?

New Topics

Forum List

Back