ABC News: Gabby Petito case example of 'missing white woman syndrome,' experts say

It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the fact people will tune in to watch a very young, pretty, nice shaped white girl story over a ghetto black girl that disappeared or was murdered with the boyfriend (husband) on the run. We have missing black girls and women all the time in my city like I'm sure most cities. The attitude of the general audience is who cares? It happens all the time.

The media is big business and has been for some time. They get and follow stories they know will attract the largest audience. Just as many white suspects and unarmed white suspects are shot and killed by police every year as there are blacks, but they never reported of one case. Why is that? Because their largest audience (white people) will say he must have been an asshole and deserved to get shot or killed. A total different reaction than they get from their minority black audience.

Hello, Ray From Cleveland. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Ray, when examining a totality of evidence I believe the MSM and The Democratic Party are using the Gabby Petito case to further divide citizens along racial lines.

Ray, can we agree the mainstream media is an ally with the Democratic Party?

Can we agree reporting stories about real, alleged or fake racism is a Huge Money Maker for much of the mainstream media?

Can we agree the Democratic Party cannot survive without the support of large numbers of African-American citizens, many who are raising children and teens to HATE America, as well as white people?

"Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" ~It's Kyou

"Exposing ProBlack BLM Modus Operandi":

"Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~Ms. Vanessa Gothix

Ray, have you read numerous comments published online, particularly on Twitter, by African-American citizens angrily stating that a missing white girl receives more attention than a missing black person?

Ray, have you noticed mainstream media is publishing numerous articles reporting that many black Americans are beefing about all the attention Gabby is getting, as well as complaining about the lack of attention focusing on missing black people?

Ray, examining a totality of evidence, in my opinion the mainstream media, which clearly supports the Democratic Party supported by an overwhelming majority of black American voters, is using race to gin-up animosity and further divide citizens...$$$

Ray I understand your experiencing some serious health issues. Wishing you all the best in making a full recovery and enjoying a decent quality of life for decades to come.👍

In closing, I hope my readers will forgive me for ignorantly referring to fellow citizens by their complexions.

Peace.

problack West Owens.jpg
ProBlackDiscriminati.jpg
end-intra-racial-discrimination-protest.jpg
kids-denounce-intra-racial-discrimination.png

Our media is something else. They CHOOSE to give white women wall to wall coverage and then blame the public for watching it.

Absolutely ridiculous

Hello, Ray From Cleveland. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Ray, when examining a totality of evidence I believe the MSM and The Democratic Party are using the Gabby Petito case to further divide citizens along racial lines.

Ray, can we agree the mainstream media is an ally with the Democratic Party?

Can we agree reporting stories about real, alleged or fake racism is a Huge Money Maker for much of the mainstream media?

Can we agree the Democratic Party cannot survive without the support of large numbers of African-American citizens, many who are raising children and teens to HATE America, as well as white people?

"Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" ~It's Kyou

"Exposing ProBlack BLM Modus Operandi":

"Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~Ms. Vanessa Gothix

Ray, have you read numerous comments published online, particularly on Twitter, by African-American citizens angrily stating that a missing white girl receives more attention than a missing black person?

Ray, have you noticed mainstream media is publishing numerous articles reporting that many black Americans are beefing about all the attention Gabby is getting, as well as complaining about the lack of attention focusing on missing black people?

Ray, examining a totality of evidence, in my opinion the mainstream media, which clearly supports the Democratic Party supported by an overwhelming majority of black American voters, is using race to gin-up animosity and further divide citizens...$$$

Ray I understand your experiencing some serious health issues. Wishing you all the best in making a full recovery and enjoying a decent quality of life for decades to come.👍

In closing, I hope my readers will forgive me for ignorantly referring to fellow citizens by their complexions.

Peace.

View attachment 545088View attachment 545090View attachment 545091View attachment 545092

Thank you for your good wishes.

It's my experience that the media is really all about money. It doesn't matter which side of the aisle they're on, it's all about the capitalism they claim to be against. Before Fox came along they were able to excite people with BS stories unchallenged. They are able to upset people by passing those stories as real and perhaps some op-ed in a more balanced outlet may call them out, but very few read it.

After realizing the success of the new Rush Limbaugh show, the people at Fox decided to open up a conservative news outlet for reporting. They are able to excite people like us by reporting the truth and facts. Yes, it's one sided as the other media, but like Limbaugh, they garnered great success.

So now it's all about money, and money follows ratings. Yes, the MSM has a stake in separating the races, but only for the purpose of more money. As long as they can keep the blacks protesting, killing each other, killing innocent people, they have stories to sell.

But conservatives told me it was only Joy Reid (not experts) who believed in the Missing White Woman Syndrome media coverage.
Can't beat that strawman anymore:

There's inevitably a young woman who thinks she's beautiful, socially privileged, starts getting a little bit too cute on other people, putting other women down and/or building social status by rejecting one man after another. I hate to say it, but if you've got too much white privilege, somebody's going to kill you for it sooner or later. Social climber syndrome. "White" or not, it goes along with anybody who's a little bit too privileged.

There's a "Missing White Man" too. Where's Brian Laundrie? He's white, of course, though not quite as white as Gabby herself, and the local cops and feds everywhere are lusting for his blood so bad they're shooting point blank at anyone who even remotely resembles him.

There's a cute couple. No real evidence they ever broke up, or one would have done anything to hurt the other. But there's got to be some unresolved jealousy out there.

Well ABC has plenty of hours in the day to do special reports on missing women of color if they so choose. Apparently they don't really care either.
yeh, i usedd to "have to" watch The View because I had lunch at a place that would only play lib stations.. and I never once saw any story on missing women of AnY color... not once.. and I used to go there all the time bc great deals on food items

There's inevitably a young woman who thinks she's beautiful, socially privileged, starts getting a little bit too cute on other people, putting other women down and/or building social status by rejecting one man after another. I hate to say it, but if you've got too much white privilege, somebody's going to kill you for it sooner or later. Social climber syndrome. "White" or not, it goes along with anybody who's a little bit too privileged.

There's a "Missing White Man" too. Where's Brian Laundrie? He's white, of course, though not quite as white as Gabby herself, and the local cops and feds everywhere are lusting for his blood so bad they're shooting point blank at anyone who even remotely resembles him.

There's a cute couple. No real evidence they ever broke up, or one would have done anything to hurt the other. But there's got to be some unresolved jealousy out there.
omg

talk about the world gone mad...

just when u thought you'd heard the worst of the insanity...!

Beam me up... just anybody!

Well ABC has plenty of hours in the day to do special reports on missing women of color if they so choose. Apparently they don't really care either.
I expect it's usually them running off with a boyfriend or being pimped out, really. The prostitution problem in the black community is huge. The news can't be covering that kind of sex business.

I expect it's usually them running off with a boyfriend or being pimped out, really. The prostitution problem in the black community is huge. The news can't be covering that kind of sex business.

I think it's funny though. When people started to bitch about all the attention this case was getting, it dropped off the radar like a plane that ran out of fuel. I don't see any stories anymore, any updates, nobody talking about it any longer.

I think it's funny though. When people started to bitch about all the attention this case was getting, it dropped off the radar like a plane that ran out of fuel. I don't see any stories anymore, any updates, nobody talking about it any longer.
So Gabby got canceled ---- after the guy killed her. Boy, some days you just can't win for losing.

So Gabby got canceled ---- after the guy killed her. Boy, some days you just can't win for losing.

Pretty much. Even Fox has zero on it anymore. When blacks complain, everybody gets nervous, fumbles around, and knee jerk reactions take place. Instead of saying "look, we can't attract an audience with missing black girls" they have to do something to appease them.

It's the same in entertainment. Years ago the top show to watch was Friends. After several successful years, the blacks complained that the show had not one minority main character. So they brought one in, and it was in the form of a mixed relationship. The show lost ratings from there and they folded. Same thing with another classic That 70's Show. Gained popularity, ratings kept going up, then once again, the blacks complained about no black characters. They created a part for a black character, the ratings went down, the show folded.

It's a sin for whites to have entertainment they can relate to and enjoy. I guess it's also a sin if a young hot white chick gets murdered by her boyfriend and gets too much coverage.

I don't really make general assumptions about these sorts of things without some specific details surrounded the circumstances of their evaporation into thin air. I just think it is rich for the media to be lecturing us about not caring when they clearly don't care as I way to show they care about being PC.

I don't really make general assumptions about these sorts of things without some specific details surrounded the circumstances of their evaporation into thin air. I just think it is rich for the media to be lecturing us about not caring when they clearly don't care as I way to show they care about being PC.

The media is no different than any other business. Their motive is money, and when they find ways to make money, that's what they pursue.

Pretty much. Even Fox has zero on it anymore. When blacks complain, everybody gets nervous, fumbles around, and knee jerk reactions take place. Instead of saying "look, we can't attract an audience with missing black girls" they have to do something to appease them.

It's the same in entertainment. Years ago the top show to watch was Friends. After several successful years, the blacks complained that the show had not one minority main character. So they brought one in, and it was in the form of a mixed relationship. The show lost ratings from there and they folded. Same thing with another classic That 70's Show. Gained popularity, ratings kept going up, then once again, the blacks complained about no black characters. They created a part for a black character, the ratings went down, the show folded.

It's a sin for whites to have entertainment they can relate to and enjoy. I guess it's also a sin if a young hot white chick gets murdered by her boyfriend and gets too much coverage.
I think you hit it.

Like it, or not, our attention will be drawn to people we can relate to.

A cute white girl may look like the stereotypical 'girl next door.' Or, someone you' d like to know, or date. Someone you find attractive in some way. I think it's a natural response to be interested in someone you see in that way.

I don't relate to blacks in that same way. The interest is simply not there. So I wouldn't follow a story about them.

The same is true of TV programming. I love the Law and Order series, almost all of them.

But the new L&O show, Organized Crime, lost me. I never cared for the Stabler character, anyway. But the new show is filled to the brim with black characters - his boss, his partner, etc. It's just not believable. And I don't find the characters interesting or attractive, so I don't like, or watch, the show. We have to be able to like and relate to people, before we can care about them.

I 'like' Gabby Petito (sp?).

Last edited:
I think you hit it.

Like it, or not, our attention will be drawn to people we can relate to.

A cute white girl may look like the stereotypical 'girl next door.' Or, someone you' d like to know, or date. Someone you find attractive in some way. I think it's a natural response to be interested in someone you see in that way.

I don't relate to blacks in that same way. The interest is simply not there. So I wouldn't follow a story about them.

The same is true of TV programming. I love the Law and Order series, almost all of them.

But the new L&O show, Organized Crime, lost me. I never cared for the Stabler character, anyway. But the new show is filled to the brim with black characters - his boss, his partner, etc. It's just not believable. And I don't find the characters interesting or attractive, so I don't like, or watch, the show. We have to be able to like and relate to people, before we can care about them.

In the liberal world we are not allowed to relate to our own unless you are black. I don't know anything about Law and Order (I'm not much of a TV watcher outside of news) but the shows I highlighted would have never been a problem if they were your average shows. The real problem is that they made it to number one without minorities. That's what pissed them off. It went against the liberal melting pot philosophy; the very idea that whites still love living in their all white world. That wasn't supposed to happen. They spent years of brainwashing and it didn't work on everybody.

But conservatives told me it was only Joy Reid (not experts) who believed in the Missing White Woman Syndrome media coverage.
Can't beat that strawman anymore:

I think the issue goes even deeper than just race. If Gabby Petito had been 5'9, 170lbs, and had a face like 40 miles of bad road, being white wouldn't have gotten her story out there. It's more about the tendency humans have to be attracted to and to want to help "beautiful" people.

Very interesting. I never watched happened to watch those. I have long thought that the success of Big Bang sit com was a lot due to them keeping politics and race out of it. The one black character, the woman HR person at their university, is one of these humorless race-obsessed black dragonladies. Not at all sympathetic and they kept that role minimal, fortunately.

I won't watch miscegenation movies or read those novels. Yuck.

Except the movie "Get Out," a favorite. I skip the first minutes, yuck, but the rest is a highly creative horror movie.

But if they started concentrating on all the black or Native women disappearing, you white-rights would change the channel... oh never mind, you're already getting your news from Q anyway.

Forum List

Back