ABC News: Gabby Petito case example of 'missing white woman syndrome,' experts say

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
But conservatives told me it was only Joy Reid (not experts) who believed in the Missing White Woman Syndrome media coverage.
Can't beat that strawman anymore:
"There's frustration. There's sadness," she said of the people she works with who are searching for their missing loved ones. "We are meeting families at the worst points in their lives. They are frustrated because they're not getting help from law enforcement or they're frustrated because they're not getting media coverage."

At the end of 2020, the FBI had over 89,000 active missing person cases, and 45% of those were people of color, according to the FBI's National Crime Information Center (NCIC).

Only about one-fifth of missing person cases involving minorities are covered by the news, according to a 2016 analysis published in the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology.

"I think oftentimes the media and even law enforcement can show that [minority] lives are not as important," Wilson said. "We have to remember that these are mothers and daughters and fathers and children that are missing and they are definitely needed and valued in our communities."

But conservatives told me it was only Joy Reid (not experts) who believed in the Missing White Woman Syndrome media coverage.

NONONONONONO!!!!.........It is Hot White Woman Syndrome

If their ugly no one cares unless they are a mom.

Ugly doesn't sell. Why do you think libturds are so so angry?

Where did people learn of this story?

Oh that's right, from the media. Why report about it if you don't want to talk about it?

They have no problem talking about criminals, for years.....They will even build them statues.

But don't let a story about a white victim become national news..... That's racist.

These people are LUNATICS as well as racist, and they are constantly being EXPOSED.

SMH. A woman goes missing and this is what we are reduced to? You people should be ashamed of yourselves. A woman (white, black, green, I don't care) and the best you can come up with is "she was white" like that reduces the seriousness of the incident. I hope karma exists and it unloads on your uncharitable asses with both barrels.

Its too bad that pretty white girls are more interesting than minorities

But I suppose that is true

Where do we report for our public flogging?

NONONONONONO!!!!.........It is Hot White Woman Syndrome

If their ugly no one cares unless they are a mom.

Ugly doesn't sell. Why do you think libturds are so so angry?
I again thank conservatives for their incriminating, honest replies.
It's always good not to get pushback.

I again thank conservatives for their incriminating, honest replies.
It's always good not to get pushback.
You still have not answered my question in post #10

Where does the public report for our flogging?

5nvllr.jpg

SMH. A woman goes missing and this is what we are reduced to? You people should be ashamed of yourselves. A woman (white, black, green, I don't care) and the best you can come up with is "she was white" like that reduces the seriousness of the incident. I hope karma exists and it unloads on your uncharitable asses with both barrels.
She exercised her white privilege by being murdered

FOX news has reported on the deaths of black people in Chicago every week for over a decade. Literally every person killed there for over a decade had their name on FOX News. The only people ignoring crime against blacks are democrats and left wing media.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back