ABC News: Gabby Petito case example of 'missing white woman syndrome,' experts say

Very interesting. I never watched happened to watch those. I have long thought that the success of Big Bang sit com was a lot due to them keeping politics and race out of it. The one black character, the woman HR person at their university, is one of these humorless race-obsessed black dragonladies. Not at all sympathetic and they kept that role minimal, fortunately.

I won't watch miscegenation movies or read those novels. Yuck.

Except the movie "Get Out," a favorite. I skip the first minutes, yuck, but the rest is a highly creative horror movie.
You oppose miscenation? And actually still use that word? That makes you racist scum, subhuman, and not suited for life in a free society.

Get out now.

But conservatives told me it was only Joy Reid (not experts) who believed in the Missing White Woman Syndrome media coverage.
Can't beat that strawman anymore:

Agreed

Pretty white girls draw more public attention than a black girl

Is that your point?

So now lets move on to something important

FOX news has reported on the deaths of black people in Chicago every week for over a decade. Literally every person killed there for over a decade had their name on FOX News. The only people ignoring crime against blacks are democrats and left wing media.
Faux News talks about that to take up the time in which they avoid speaking of the real terrorism and threat to democracy coming from their delusional white-right viewers. I notice they aren't discussing crime in Appalachia... oh whoops, those are white people!

But if they started concentrating on all the black or Native women disappearing, you white-rights would change the channel... oh never mind, you're already getting your news from Q anyway.

So the left-wing don't care as much about POC's as the do profits. Thanks for verifying what I have always said---the DNC is a just another center-right Wall Street party.

But if they started concentrating on all the black or Native women disappearing, you white-rights would change the channel... oh never mind, you're already getting your news from Q anyway.
The female victimhood is getting as old and tiresome as the Queen who canceled her visit to Northern Ireland.

Faux News talks about that to take up the time in which they avoid speaking of the real terrorism and threat to democracy coming from their delusional white-right viewers. I notice they aren't discussing crime in Appalachia... oh whoops, those are white people!
"Terrorism"? Yeah, Im not seeing that and neither is anyone else, but you go ahead and see if this ^ weird shit gets you anywhere.

Forum List

Back