Abby Johnson's Story

Old G

Dec 3, 2021

QUOTE:

"......During her eight years with Planned Parenthood, Abby quickly rose through the organization’s ranks and became a clinic director. However, Abby became increasingly disturbed by what she witnessed. Abortion was a product Planned Parenthood was selling, not an unfortunate necessity they were fighting to decrease. Still, Abby loved the women that entered her clinic and her co-workers. Despite a growing unrest within her, she stayed on and strove to serve women in crisis.

All of that changed on September 26, 2009 when Abby was asked to assist with an ultrasound-guided abortion. She watched in horror as a 13 week baby fought for, and ultimately lost, its life at the hand of the abortionist.

At that moment, she fully realized what abortion actually was and what she had dedicated her life to. As it washed over Abby, a dramatic transformation had occurred. Desperate and confused, Abby sought help from a local pro-life group. She swore that she would begin to advocate for life in the womb and expose abortion for what it truly is.

Planned Parenthood did not take Abby’s departure sitting down. The organization is fully aware the workers who leave are their greatest threat. They took immediate action to silence Abby with a gag order and brought her to court. The lawsuit was quickly seen as the sham it was and it was ultimately thrown out of court...... (UNQUOTE)

Yes, I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

A biased article from a liberal publication has been used as the sole source to try and debunk my life story of being a Planned Parenthood director who became pro-life.

I left Planned Parenthood nine years ago after assisting in an ultrasound-guided abortion of a 13-week-old fetus. I saw the unborn child struggle for its life against the abortion instruments. I saw the empty uterus on the screen where life had been just moments before.

This story is now a major motion picture released in theaters nationwide, called “Unplanned.” While the movie defied industry expectations at the box office, attention has also been drawn to an article written about my story soon after I left the abortion industry. I had never felt the need to respond to the false claims in this story until now

QUOTE:

"......During her eight years with Planned Parenthood, Abby quickly rose through the organization’s ranks and became a clinic director. However, Abby became increasingly disturbed by what she witnessed. Abortion was a product Planned Parenthood was selling, not an unfortunate necessity they were fighting to decrease. Still, Abby loved the women that entered her clinic and her co-workers. Despite a growing unrest within her, she stayed on and strove to serve women in crisis.

All of that changed on September 26, 2009 when Abby was asked to assist with an ultrasound-guided abortion. She watched in horror as a 13 week baby fought for, and ultimately lost, its life at the hand of the abortionist.

At that moment, she fully realized what abortion actually was and what she had dedicated her life to. As it washed over Abby, a dramatic transformation had occurred. Desperate and confused, Abby sought help from a local pro-life group. She swore that she would begin to advocate for life in the womb and expose abortion for what it truly is.

Planned Parenthood did not take Abby’s departure sitting down. The organization is fully aware the workers who leave are their greatest threat. They took immediate action to silence Abby with a gag order and brought her to court. The lawsuit was quickly seen as the sham it was and it was ultimately thrown out of court...... (UNQUOTE)

Yes, I Really Did See An Ultrasound-Guided Abortion That Made Me Pro-Life

A biased article from a liberal publication has been used as the sole source to try and debunk my life story of being a Planned Parenthood director who became pro-life.

I left Planned Parenthood nine years ago after assisting in an ultrasound-guided abortion of a 13-week-old fetus. I saw the unborn child struggle for its life against the abortion instruments. I saw the empty uterus on the screen where life had been just moments before.

This story is now a major motion picture released in theaters nationwide, called “Unplanned.” While the movie defied industry expectations at the box office, attention has also been drawn to an article written about my story soon after I left the abortion industry. I had never felt the need to respond to the false claims in this story until now
No money, no voice. That's politics.

The abortion industry is a billion dollar industry as they sell baby parts off to the side.

Why then would corrupt politicians end the money train by standing up for the most vulnerable who have no voice?

The media will continue to use propaganda to control the opinions about abortion amongst the masses as they control the distribution of stories like this.

To see what I'm talking about, do a little research about Kermit Gosnell, an abortion doctor who murdered viable babies and even women. He even targeted minority women and treated white women well and not a peep from the NAACP or any who purported to care about black lives. The state simply turned a blind eye to it because their primary concern was providing abortions and making sure the public was not moved to end this practice. It just goes to show that having abortion legal does not end the back alley type of abortions. In fact, I think it makes it worse.

Anyway, Gosnell became America's #1 mass murderer, and most have never even heard of him.

Thanks to the media, that is.

Last edited:
  • Banned
No money, no voice. That's politics.

The abortion industry is a billion dollar industry as they sell baby parts off to the side.

Why then would corrupt politicians end the money train by standing up for the most vulnerable who have no voice?

The media will continue to use propaganda to control the opinions about abortion amongst the masses as they control the distribution of stories like this.

To see what I'm talking about, do a little research about Kermit Gosnell, an abortion doctor who murdered viable babies and even women. He even targeted minority women and treated white women well and not a peep from the NAACP or any who purported to care about black lives. The state simply turned a blind eye to it because their primary concern was providing abortions and making sure the public was not moved to end this practice. It just goes to show that having abortion legal does not end the back alley type of abortions. In fact, I think it makes it worse.

Anyway, Gosnell became America's #1 mass murderer, and most have never even heard of him.

Thanks to the media, that is.
Gosnell burns in hell

• Banned
1638583038360.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back