Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
By MICHELLE FAY CORTEZBLOOMBERG
MARCH 29, 2020
12:46 PM
Abbott Laboratories is unveiling a coronavirus test that can tell if someone is infected in as little as five minutes, and is so small and portable it can be used in almost any healthcare setting.
The medical-device maker plans to supply 50,000 tests a day starting Wednesday, said John Frels, vice president of research and development at Abbott Diagnostics.
The molecular test looks for fragments of the coronavirus genome, which can quickly be detected when present at high levels. A thorough search to definitively rule out an infection can take up to 13 minutes, he said.

Just yesterday on this board there were liberal TDS'ers that were calling Trump a liar and that he made another mistake
when he said there were tests that had the results in 5 min. My, my.....Look what we have here, a president that's in the
head of those infected fools.

MARCH 29, 2020
Abbott Laboratories is unveiling a coronavirus test that can tell if someone is infected in as little as five minutes, and is so small and portable it can be used in almost any healthcare setting.
The medical-device maker plans to supply 50,000 tests a day starting Wednesday, said John Frels, vice president of research and development at Abbott Diagnostics.
The molecular test looks for fragments of the coronavirus genome, which can quickly be detected when present at high levels. A thorough search to definitively rule out an infection can take up to 13 minutes, he said.

Just yesterday on this board there were liberal TDS'ers that were calling Trump a liar and that he made another mistake
when he said there were tests that had the results in 5 min. My, my.....Look what we have here, a president that's in the
I heard about this this morning but IMO, a test this fast is also likely to be less accurate and/or less sensitive, so in some cases, it may be prudent with certain vulnerable people to follow it up with another more thorough test soon after to be sure.

If anyone was saying it is impossible to get test results quicker than days to a week -- they are either misinformed or lying...

South Korea already proved you can get test results back in minutes......reliable results......and they had this long before we did...

MARCH 29, 2020

We have 5 million tests ready? That's what Dump said.

If anyone was saying it is impossible to get test results quicker than days to a week -- they are either misinformed or lying...

South Korea already proved you can get test results back in minutes......reliable results......and they had this long before we did...

South Korea and Germany did better on testing than any other countries on the planet. Many countries are modeling after them. They deserve the Gold and Silver Medals.......

lmfao. It will be funny to watch the zombies scrambling as this virus has mutated 8 different times already a vaccine can never protect from this STOOGES..
1585600771237.png

MARCH 29, 2020

We have 5 million tests ready? That's what Dump said.
Yesterday the mantra from your side was that the orange man was lying when he said "5 min.".
You sure you want to go down that road?

The best part of ALL THE STUPIDITY is this virus has mutated 8 times already. a Vaccine is not going to do jack chit! but hey take ten of them all please shoot up up up and away bahahah

See when infowars tells the dumbasses of society this same thing it is a conspiracy when USA tells it it;s just the gawd dam truth from gawd------

How pathetic how you lower IQ have no idea how many of these MSM pricks pulls articles FROM ALEX and write them annd we don't take orders from the gawd dam CDC they are not our gov idiots. FOr those who hooray the arrest of a Pastor...

VACCINES WON'T WORK FOR A STRAIN that constantly changes/mutates.

1585661978793.png

The best part of ALL THE STUPIDITY is this virus has mutated 8 times already. a Vaccine is not going to do jack chit! but hey take ten of them all please shoot up up up and away bahahah

See when infowars tells the dumbasses of society this same thing it is a conspiracy when USA tells it it;s just the gawd dam truth from gawd------

How pathetic how you lower IQ have no idea how many of these MSM pricks pulls articles FROM ALEX and write them annd we don't take orders from the gawd dam CDC they are not our gov idiots. FOr those who hooray the arrest of a Pastor...

View attachment 317459
anynameyouwish
ARE YOU HAVING FUN
anynameyouwish
DISLIKING EVEYR POST GROW UP YOU IMMATURE MORON!!!

View attachment 317459
anynameyouwish
ARE YOU HAVING FUN
anynameyouwish
DISLIKING EVEYR POST GROW UP YOU IMMATURE MORON!!!

anynameyouwish

TROLLING PEOPLE'S POST IS NOT THE SITE POLICY. SHALL I SCREEN SHOT IT ALL STALKER!!
anynameyouwish
LOL

Forum List

Back