Abbas: 'We'll enter Jerusalem as millions of fighters'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
If they tried that there’d be an awful lot of dead muslims

I’m venturing that Israel would be INCREDIBLY generous in helping them build a good place to live if they acted ANYWHERE NEAR NORMAL & CIVILIZED towards Israel.

But they don’t....and they are too stupid and bigoted to help themselves.

And they are suckers because other arab countries use them like DemonRATS use blacks here.

-----------

Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas said in an address at the Jalazun Refugee Camp near Ramallah that the "Palestinians" cannot be removed from their homeland and that every building built by the Zionist occupation will be destroyed and thrown in the garbage bin of history, reports the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

In the video, uploaded to to Abbas' Facebook page on August 10, he claimed that the "Palestinians" are the Canaanites who have lived in Palestine for 5,000 years, and he rejected the conferences in Warsaw and Manama as unacceptable to the "Palestinian people".

He said that Jerusalem belongs to the "Palestinians", and the audience began to chant: "The Jerusalem we march, martyrs by the millions!"

Abbas continued, saying that the entire Palestinian nation will enter Jerusalem as millions of fighters, along with the Arab, Islamic, and Christian nations, and he said that he rejects the designation of "Palestinian" martyrs as terrorists. He added that the families of "Palestinian" martyrs, injured people, and prisoners will continue to receive salaries from the PA....

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

If they tried that there’d be an awful lot of dead muslims

I’m venturing that Israel would be INCREDIBLY generous in helping them build a good place to live if they acted ANYWHERE NEAR NORMAL & CIVILIZED towards Israel.

But they don’t....and they are too stupid and bigoted to help themselves.

And they are suckers because other arab countries use them like DemonRATS use blacks here.

-----------

Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas said in an address at the Jalazun Refugee Camp near Ramallah that the "Palestinians" cannot be removed from their homeland and that every building built by the Zionist occupation will be destroyed and thrown in the garbage bin of history, reports the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

In the video, uploaded to to Abbas' Facebook page on August 10, he claimed that the "Palestinians" are the Canaanites who have lived in Palestine for 5,000 years, and he rejected the conferences in Warsaw and Manama as unacceptable to the "Palestinian people".

He said that Jerusalem belongs to the "Palestinians", and the audience began to chant: "The Jerusalem we march, martyrs by the millions!"

Abbas continued, saying that the entire Palestinian nation will enter Jerusalem as millions of fighters, along with the Arab, Islamic, and Christian nations, and he said that he rejects the designation of "Palestinian" martyrs as terrorists. He added that the families of "Palestinian" martyrs, injured people, and prisoners will continue to receive salaries from the PA....

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

Great partner for peace! (Sarcasm alert)

Wow. Its not the insane leaders of our time which makes me shake my head, so much as the support they get from their followers.

I'm not sure what purpose it serves to have a million martyrs, but, hey, shrug, if that's what they want, who am I to argue?

How nice of Mahmoud to offer up the lives of others. Something tells me he’ll be cheerleading from the safety of his presidential palace, watching the gee-had on CNN.

Wow. Its not the insane leaders of our time which makes me shake my head, so much as the support they get from their followers.

I'm not sure what purpose it serves to have a million martyrs, but, hey, shrug, if that's what they want, who am I to argue?

Think of all the Virgins that will be deflowered

Forum List

Back