Abbas approved Gaza chaos plan

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

A leaked document has revealed that Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas approved a plan prepared by his intelligence services to cause chaos in the Gaza Strip. The document in question is a letter sent by intelligence chief Majed Faraj to Abbas briefing him about the plan, which was based on his coordination with intelligence officers in Gaza.

The letter was dated November last year and is written on a PA letterhead. One of the signatories is Faraj with what is believed to be Azzam Al-Ahmad's signature; he is the Fatah official responsible for reconciliation with Hamas.

According to the Palestinian news agency Safa, which was the first news outlet to publish the document, Faraj briefed Abbas on the details of his plan, telling him that it would be a "snowballing, precise" operation. His intelligence officials would form security cells to set fire to cars in order to convey a message of insecurity in Gaza. These cells would also target Hamas, other factions and civil institutions to "embarrass" the Islamic movement. They would also target leaders affiliated to the dismissed Fatah official Mohammed Dahlan, as well houses belonging to Fatah officials loyal to Abbas.

The second measure would use social media to publish inflammatory statements bearing names of different groups adopting such activities. The mass media loyal to Abbas would exaggerate the issue when they report the chaos in Gaza, blaming Hamas for what is going on.

The third measure would see Fatah contacting all Palestinian factions, including Islamic Jihad, to brief them about what is going on in the beleaguered territory.

Yes it sounds like Fatah and Abbas are playing with Israel as something didn't seem right in Gaza.

did you think that fatah was going to appreciate the election of the terrorists of hamas in gaza?

lol

oh... and what's not "right" in gaza are the terrorists.

just saying.

I have been "just saying" the Pals need a new leader , Abbas is not doing his job and Fatah isn't either.

did you think that fatah was going to appreciate the election of the terrorists of hamas in gaza?

lol

just saying.

I have been "just saying" the Pals need a new leader , Abbas is not doing his job and Fatah isn't either.

you were saying fatah needs a new leader.

who would that be? someone who wants to make a deal or someone who doesn't?

lol

just saying.

Someone who would have a problem with what Israel is doing in the West Bank, building settlements as they bulldoze Pals homes down. Israel is so crooked, makes me sick.

lol

just saying.

Someone who would have a problem with what Israel is doing in the West Bank, building settlements as they bulldoze Pals homes down. Israel is so crooked, makes me sick.

while my own personal view is they shouldn't build settlements. the reality is, there is no reason for any sovereign nation to unilaterally agree to limitations when the other side won't make a deal.

i have zero sympathy for terrorists.

but thanks for the acknowledgement of your israel hatred.

luckily neither israel nor i much care if you hate the one jewish nation in a sea of arab ones.

terrorists are the criminals btw. you should probably internalize that before trying to have a discussion on this issue.

lol

just saying.

A "deal" is something you get from a used car salesman.

lol

just saying.

while my own personal view is they shouldn't build settlements. the reality is, there is no reason for any sovereign nation to unilaterally agree to limitations when the other side won't make a deal.

luckily neither israel nor i much care if you hate the one jewish nation in a sea of arab ones.

terrorists are the criminals btw. you should probably internalize that before trying to have a discussion on this issue.
WOW, you played two terrorist cards and one hate card in the same post.:clap::clap::clap:

lol

just saying.

Thanks for your acknowledgement thats its ok to steal land and bulldoze down homes of others, and pretend they are the terrorists. :rolleyes:

lol

just saying.

WOW, you played two terrorist cards and one hate card in the same post.:clap::clap::clap:

quiet. hate-filled scum like you should go hide under the rock you came from.

Excuse me, I"m sorry the truth offends you.

lol

just saying.

But they have a new leader, just that he is a terrorist so Abbas is doing the job for him. It is up to hamas to call the elections and they keep refusing

lol

just saying.

Have you bothered to read the relevant treaties and Geneva conventions yet, and not just the instructions passed by the imams. If you did you would see that Israel is perfectly legal in building on Jewish owned land and demolishing structures that are used for terrorist purposes.

lol

just saying.

WOW and you played the idiot card in responce

lol

just saying.

Thanks for your acknowledgement thats its ok to steal land and bulldoze down homes of others, and pretend they are the terrorists. :rolleyes:

Under international law it is OK to bulldoze structures that are used for terrorism, as for stealing land have you looked at the history of the west bank prior to 1948 and who owned the majority ?

Excuse me, I"m sorry the truth offends you.

What truth as your islamonazi propaganda and lies is never truth

lol

just saying.

Have you bothered to read the relevant treaties and Geneva conventions yet, and not just the instructions passed by the imams. If you did you would see that Israel is perfectly legal in building on Jewish owned land and demolishing structures that are used for terrorist purposes.
Could you quote the passages that say that?

lol

just saying.

Israel won the war in 1967 the land is theirs to build on as they wish.

lol

just saying.

that's true for every society but the jewish one. but it's not that they're anti-semites or anything.

lol

just saying.

So the Pals need to take it back , got ya. Iran needs to give more weapons to them so they can compete with Israel. So it sounds like you have no problem with the Pals taking it back by force, so no more complaining, as Israel is not going to give it back.

Forum List

Back