Abadi: "It is for Iraq’s best to deal with the Syrian government rather than with militants."

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Iraq will be coordinating the border control with the Syrian government, not with "rebels".

"(IraqiNews.com) Baghdad – Iraq is coordinating with Syria to control their common borders, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Tuesday as reports suggest that Islamic State militants could attempt to flee battles in Iraq to the Syrian city of Raqqa.

“It is for Iraq’s best to deal with the Syrian government rather than with a group of militants,” Abadi said in a press statement in Baghdad, possibly referring to armed groups fighting against the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad."

Abadi: Iraq coordinating with Syria for border control

so I guess assad is back in the picture
The war with Russia is going to end, and I think we're going to stop funding your ISIS friends. That means sitting down and seriously talking about peace.

The war with Russia is going to end, and I think we're going to stop funding your ISIS friends. That means sitting down and seriously talking about peace.
This I've got to see with my own eyes. Trump has his work cut out, going against the powers that implemented the current policies. Policies that Obama was unable to stop despite all his rhetoric about hope and change.

He never left.

For those confused. Assad and Russia are allies----Russia has been allying with Baathist fascist pigs all over the Middle east for MORE THAN 60 years. As long as there is Russian
involvement in the Mid East, there will be Baathist scum and lots
of violence. The enemy is Russian and Baathist imperialism and barbarity

irosie, you are crazed. Calm down, you need to see the world without your IFF that is set on foe by default.

JOIN THE NAVY AND SEE THE WORLD
Well, think a sec about that sentence...

I already thought about it-------I was not a COMBAT sailor
No, that doesn´t matter. The purpose of vessels at someone else´s coasts matter. It´s not defense...

oh---you are referring to Iran's recent forays? Someone elses? even by invitation?------

irosie, you are crazed. Calm down, you need to see the world without your IFF that is set on foe by default.

JOIN THE NAVY AND SEE THE WORLD
Well, think a sec about that sentence...

I already thought about it-------I was not a COMBAT sailor
No, that doesn´t matter. The purpose of vessels at someone else´s coasts matter. It´s not defense...

oh---you are referring to Iran's recent forays? Someone elses? even by invitation?------
It was general assumption.

This I've got to see with my own eyes. Trump has his work cut out, going against the powers that implemented the current policies. Policies that Obama was unable to stop despite all his rhetoric about hope and change.
Me too. We can hope, can't we?

Seriously, the best he can hope for is to not try to impose no fly zones over the area, or authorize more troop deployments to the area.

New Topics

Forum List

Back