AAAAND Sweden was right,

Covid-19 is rising rapidly in Sweden!!!
View attachment 396143

"New cases" is a trivial number. It reflects the fact that many more people are being tested, that's all. They're not dying an in all probability they WON'T die, much to your cynical and hateful chagrin. Leftists are miserable people and they spread their misery far and wide.

View attachment 396143

"New cases" is a trivial number. It reflects the fact that many more people are being tested, that's all. They're not dying an in all probability they WON'T die, much to your cynical and hateful chagrin. Leftists are miserable people and they spread their misery far and wide.
You LIE!!!

Testing didn't increase "New cases", spreading Covid-19 did. Nordic people have more rugged immune system than US in milder climates, but death tolls follow 3 weeks behind. Doctors have learned to save more people so deaths are lower.

Death toll is not the only problem. Permeant organ damage, disease & disability in "recovered patients" is the largest problem!!!

View attachment 396143

You LIE!!!

Testing didn't increase "New cases", spreading Covid-19 did. Nordic people have more rugged immune system than US in milder climates, but death tolls follow 3 weeks behind. Doctors have learned to save more people so deaths are lower.

Death toll is not the only problem. Permeant organ damage, disease & disability in "recovered patients" is the largest problem!!!

Did you piss yourself while typing that.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 396143

You LIE!!!

The number of deaths has been going down every week, moron. Yet, the number of cases has been going up. How do you explain that?

You LIE!!!

Death toll is not the only problem. Permeant (sic) organ damage, disease & disability in "recovered patients" is the largest problem!!!

"Permeant" organ damage is reely bad stuff.
More importantly, you shouldn't have dropped out of high school and joined the Democrat Party.

View attachment 396143

"That's all"? No, dude. You don't know that's all. Cases can go up because of both an increase in percentage of people with sars-cov-2 AND an increase in people being tested. It will also depend on how accurate the tests are. What is always true is that if you do less testing, then you can say there are fewer cases.

The deaths are the ultimate test. There have been over 209,000 deaths from sars-cov-2. The death rate is 2.8%. So, yeah, people have died and people will continue to die.

Sorry you are so miserable but that's "leftist"'s fault, whomever they are. Perhaps you might talk to a therapist about how to take responsibility for your own happiness.

"That's all"? No, dude.

"Dude"? What are you, eighteen years old?

itfitzme continues: The deaths are the ultimate test. There have been over 209,000 deaths from sars-cov-2. The death rate is 2.8%.

ChemEngineer points out: 2.8% OF CONFIRMED CASES.
Of the 328 million US population, the death rate is.063719%.

Very scary. Most people who get it don't have any symptoms, so continue your political panic.

Lefti continues: Sorry you are so miserable but that's "leftist"'s fault, whomever they are. Perhaps you might talk to a therapist about how to take responsibility for your own happiness.

I never said I was "miserable." I said you Leftists are. Miserable, triggered, angry and rioting, looting, throwing fits since Hillaryous lost the 2016 election.

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

"That's all"? No, dude.

"Dude"? What are you, eighteen years old?

itfitzme continues: The deaths are the ultimate test. There have been over 209,000 deaths from sars-cov-2. The death rate is 2.8%.

ChemEngineer points out: 2.8% OF CONFIRMED CASES.
Of the 328 million US population, the death rate is.063719%.

Very scary. Most people who get it don't have any symptoms, so continue your political panic.

Lefti continues: Sorry you are so miserable but that's "leftist"'s fault, whomever they are. Perhaps you might talk to a therapist about how to take responsibility for your own happiness.

I never said I was "miserable." I said you Leftists are. Miserable, triggered, angry and rioting, looting, throwing fits since Hillaryous lost the 2016 election.

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Of course it is 2.8% of confirmed cases, that is how you get a percentage, by dividing the number of sample positives by the total number in the sample.

You are very confused about how to do basic statistics, percentages and inference. What you are imagining is any ones guess cuz it ain't a thing. There is no such thing as sample positives divided by total population. That makes no sense what so every.

The sample percentage is the best estimate of the total population percentage. That's how it works. We take the number of positives in the sample and divide by the total number in the sample. That gives us a ratio or percentage of the sample. That ratio is the best estimate of the ratio of the total population.

Do you need an explanation of samples, surveys and basic statistical inference?

Edit: I gotta ask cuz if you are a "ChemEngineer", you should know this stuff.

So, do we really want to put the kids back in school at this time? What we need to do before putting them back in the classroom, is to rid the educational system of the Marxist instructors, then allow the kids back.

I'll quote YOUR original statement:

'The death rate is 2.8%. "

YOU failed to specify 2.8% of WHAT. We have NO IDEA of how many people really acquire the virus. ZERO idea. It's crazy to take a test if you are asymptomatic. I earned an MBA after chemical engineering where I studied statistics. "Dude."

Now in view of your unbridled and completely unwarranted arrogance so typical of Leftists, I have zero interest in reading any more of your childish antics.
Join other Lefties like yourself on my Ignore List.

ciao brutto

Virus of Mass Destruction
corona-cops-asiawire.png

". . . . The same thing happened in Nazi Germany. The majority of the German people were never fanatical anti-Semites like the hardcore N.S.D.A.P. members. If they had been, there would have been no need for Goebbels and his monstrous propaganda machine. No, the Germans during the Nazi period, like the Americans during the War on Terror, knew that their victims posed no threat to them, and at the same time they believed exactly the opposite, and thus did not protest as their neighbors were hauled out of their homes and sent off to death camps, camps which, in their dissociative state, simultaneously did and did not exist.

What I’m describing probably sounds like psychosis, but, technically speaking, it isn’t … not quite. It is not an absolute break from reality. People functioning in this state know that what they believe is not real. Nonetheless, they are forced to believe it (and do, actually, literally, believe it, as impossible as I know that sounds), because the consequences of not believing it are even more frightening than the cognitive dissonance of believing a narrative they know is a fiction. Disbelieving the official narrative means excommunication from “normality,” the loss of friends, income, status, and in many cases far worse punishments. Herd animals, in a state of panic, instinctively run towards the center of the herd. Separation from the herd makes them easy prey for pursuing predators. It is the same primal instinct operating here.

It is the goal of every official narrative to generate this type of herd mentality, not in order to deceive or dupe the public, but, rather, to confuse and terrorize them to the point where they revert to their primal instincts, and are being driven purely by existential fear, and facts and truth no longer matter. Once an official narrative reaches this point, it is unassailable by facts and reason. It no longer needs facts to justify it. It justifies itself with its own existence. Reason cannot penetrate it. Arguing with its adherents is pointless. They know it is irrational. They simply do not care.

We are reaching this point with the coronavirus narrative. It is possible that we have already reached it. Despite the fact that what we are dealing with is a virus that, yes, is clearly deadly to the old and those with medical conditions, but that is just as clearly not a deadly threat to the majority of the human species, people are cowering inside their homes as if the Zombie Apocalpyse had finally begun. Many appear to believe that this virus is some sort of Alien-Terrorist Death Flu (or weaponized Virus of Mass Destruction) that will kill you the second you breathe it in.

This is not surprising at all, because, according to the official narrative, its destructive powers are nearly unlimited. Not only will it obliterate your lungs, and liquidate all your other major organs, and kill you with blood clots, and intestinal damage, now it causes “sudden strokes in young adults,” and possibly spontaneous prostate cancer, and God knows what other medical horrors!

According to all the “scientists” and “medical experts” (i.e., those that conform to the official narrative, not all the other scientists and medical experts), it is unlike any other virus that has ever existed in the history of viruses. It certainly doesn’t follow the typical pattern of spreading extensively for a limited period, and then rapidly dying down on its own, regardless of what measures are taken to thwart it, as this Israeli study would seem to indicate.

Also, “we have no immunity against it,” which is why we all have to remain “locked down” like unruly inmates in a penitentiary until a vaccine can be concocted and forced onto every living person on earth. Apparently, this mandatory wonder vaccine will magically render us immune to this virus against which we have no immunity (and are totally unable to develop immunity), which immunity will be certified on our mandatory “immunity papers,” which we will need to travel, get a job, send our kids to school, and, you know, to show the police when they stop us on the street because we look like maybe we might be “infected.”

Germany (where I live) is way out in front of this. According to the Süddeutsche Zeitung, the federal government plans to introduce a coronavirus “immunity card” as part of its “Infection Protection Law,” which will grant the authorities the power to round up anyone “suspected to be contagious” and force them into … uh … “quarantine,” and “forbid them from entering certain public places.” The Malaysian authorities have dispensed with such niceties, and are arresting migrant workers and refugees in so-called “Covid-19 red zones” and marching them off to God knows where.

Oh, yeah, and I almost forgot … the germ and chemical warfare researchers at DARPA (i.e., the U.S. military’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) have developed some new type of fancy blood test that will identify “asymptomatic carriers” (i.e., people who display no symptoms whatsoever). So that will probably come in handy … especially if the “white supremacists,” “Red-Brown extremists,” and “conspiracy theorists” keep protesting the lockdown with their wives and kids!

And these are just the latest additions to a list of rather dystopian examples of the “brave new normal” official narrative that GloboCap is rolling out, right before our very eyes (which the OffGuardian editors have streamlined here and here, and which continues on Twitter). It’s all right there in black and white. They aren’t hiding the totalitarianism … they don’t have to. Because people are begging for it. They are demanding to be “locked down” inside their homes, forced to wear masks, and stand two meters apart, for reasons that most of them no longer remember.

Plastic barriers are going up everywhere. Arrows on the floor show you which way to walk. Boxes show you where to stand. Paranoid Blockwarts are putting up signs threatening anyone not wearing a mask. Hysterical little fascist creeps are reporting their neighbors to the police for letting their children play with other children. Millions of people are voluntarily downloading “contact tracing applications” so that governments and global corporations can monitor their every movement. In Spain, they bleached an entire beach, killing everything, down to the insects, in order to protect the public from “infection.” The Internet has become an Orwellian chorus of shrieking, sanctimonious voices bullying everyone into conformity with charts, graphs, and desperate guilt-trips, few of which have much connection to reality. Corporations and governments are censoring dissent. We’re approaching a level of manufactured mass hysteria and herd mentality that not even Goebbels could have imagined. . . ."

YOU failed to specify 2.8% of WHAT. We have NO IDEA of how many people really acquire the virus. ZERO idea. It's crazy to take a test if you are asymptomatic. I earned an MBA after chemical engineering where I studied statistics. "Dude."

Now in view of your unbridled and completely unwarranted arrogance so typical of Leftists, I have zero interest in reading any more of your childish antics.

ciao brutto

Okay, I'll go over this. I think I understand where your confusion is.

The death rate isn't "Of the 328 million US population, the death rate is .063719%."

You want to divide 200,000 deaths by 328 million. Not on any planet can you mix the sample counts with the population counts.

I see where it gets complicated for you. The total population has people that haven't contracted the virus and those that have. Also, of the total population, there are those that have died and have not. Then there are those that have contracted that it and have died or not. See, those "have died or not" for the population is not the same as for the sample and you have to be careful to not mix them up. I'm guessing you kinda know the terms and mostly what they all mean but are a bit weak on how it connects.

So we start with population vs sample. The population is the total number that exist. That could be stars in the universe, grains of sand, or number of people in the total population. We call that "P". Of that, there is some attribute that we are interested in, like colored blindness. We want to know "p", the number that are colorblind. We can do a survey to find that but we would have to test everyone. We can summarize what that would be by the percentage, We'll use "X" for

X=p/P Call that the attribute rate for the population or population rate.

All simple so far. You know this so I'll shorten things a bit.

The total number in the sample is N. The number of positives is n. So the sample will have a sample rate of x=n/N.

The whole point of sampling is because we can't survey over 300 million people. So, we don't know what p is. The best we can do is get x, the sample rate.

Okay, so here is where you go astray.

You want to say that there is a systematic error in the sampling, a sample bias, because testing is done mostly on people that show symptoms. And that is undoubtedly true. But you didn't say that. And, of course, we can't say how much bias there is. People get tested for contact tracing. They get tested because they have ANY flu like symptoms. They get tested before surgeries. People don't only get tested because they have COVID. Everyone with COVID doesn't get tested. Everyone with the flu doesn't get tested. So, no idea what the systematic error is. It is somewhere between everyone only with COVID gets tested and some people with COVID get tested. Oh, so messy, but that's counting for you. Especially with over 360 million people in the population.

Then you go and divide n, the number of sample positives by P, the total population and claiming some new rate, BR = n/P.

Of course, the population is much larger than the sample. P >> N.
and the total number of positives in the sample is way lower than the number in the population. n << p
Edit: You want to claims that n=p. and come up with n/P.
But n isn't p. n is a count of the sample and you don't know what p is because it is from the population. It's the number you can't count cuz it's so big.
And they are two different things. (thought I should spell it out.) :Endedit

So, you try to pass off some completely absurd population b@$st rate that nobody who actually knows how counting works would do.

Nobody would divide the sample positives, n, by the total population P. In fact, that is why these letters are the standard usage in mathematics of basic statistics and probability. It is why mathematics and engineering goes though all the trouble to make sure that they use the standard variables. Gosh, and no one even has to tell them to. They just do it because they know what they are doing. N and n go together. P and p go together. And if your teacher sees something like n/P, he does a spit take.

You live in a mathematical fantasy land of your own device. And if you can't get the basic math right, why should anyone believe the rest of your B.S.?

We can argue about how to estimate the variance but you don't get to make up your own counting and statistics.

Edit: I take that back. When I said, "You know this so I'll shorten things a bit."..... I really can't say that.

Last edited:

ciao brutto

The death rate isn't "Of the 328 million US population, the death rate is .063719%."

You want to divide 200,000 deaths by 328 million. Not on any planet can you mix the sample counts with the population counts.

Sorry for making that so technical. There is a simper way to looks at it.

You can't count the number of blonde people in the class room and divide by the number of people in the world and get the percentage of blonde people in the world.

You cannot count the number of red cars in the parking lot and divide by the total number of cars in the world to get the percentage of red cars worldwide.

How about count the number of females at work and divide by the population of the United States to get the percentage of woman in the US.

Lets see, there are about 50 woman where I work and 7 billion people in the world, so then that would be 0.000000714% of the total population are woman. Or is it 50 divided by 360 million people in the US. That's .0000138% Or do we divide that 50 by the number of people at work to estimate the percentage of woman at workplaces? That's about 40% where I work. Probably should do a larger sample to be more accurate.

Duh!

Moreover, many of these fires have been set by arsonists. They're NOT Trump supporters either. They burn businesses, forests, anything.

View attachment 396143

Just a moment ago I calculated what the current numbers of infections mean for Germany, if we don't get a better control about the growth of this virus, which is caused form a thoughtlessly behavior of too many people under the new condition of sinking temperatures now, which let the virus survive only a little longer. We will get an uncalculable disaster within 2-3 months, if we are not able to slow down the number and speed of infections. And meanwhile I'm tired about all the idiots like you, who fight with a deadly virus against all mankind.

Last edited:
2 "problems" in context "death numbers"

A: The fight against Covid helps also against other virus infections - so less people die.
B: The Corona-2 virus infects not only the lung but also other organs including the circulatory system and the brain. So it helps other diseases to kill.

-----

One "problem" in context Swedes:

The Swedes are very disciplined people - so they need less rules than others. Norway is perhaps a most similar Scandinavian nation, if someoen likes to compare Sweden with other nations.

------

And to the theme "herd immunity" I like to say: The theme "herd immunity" is a much more complex theme as this simple expression shows.

A "chickenpox party" made sense in former times, because who was infected with chicken pox was immune against smallpox. A "measle party" follows the idea that measles are damned dangerous for adults and harmless for children - so some people tried (and idiots still try) to infect children with measles. But it is not true that measles are really harmless for children, only because they are more harmless for children than for adults. A child is able to die on reason "measle party" (=vaccination with an active virus)

In both cases - smallpox and measles - exist meanwhile damned good vaccines and with the vaccination came a "herd immunity" for this viri - also for Polio. A natural herd immunity never came in case of this three viruses as far as I know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back