A word to the wise

aren't you tired max of making excuses for this unqualified garbage in our wh? Even the mafia is jealous of the way he can con America
Weren't you tired of making up excuses for Clinton and 44 we are talking a lot more years there Spanky.
WTF was wrong with Clinton ? A great president and not as perverted as the guy who's ass you kiss now

Barack Obama on Tuesday called out President Donald Trump’s widely criticized handling of the coronavirus pandemic, urging voters to “demand better of our government.”

“We’ve seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic,” Obama tweeted. “We can’t afford any more consequences of climate denial. All of us, especially young people, have to demand better of our government at every level and vote this fall,” he added.

Obama did not mention Trump by name in the tweet.
How can anyone so stupid and clueless even pretend to address the wise? Obama's only experience has been in addressing the stupid and clueless amongst us.
That's why he won by great margins ??Even won the Popular vote , imo the stupid amongst us were Trump voters and now even you must see the pain he caused by doing nothing when he should have acted presidential
He won simply because of skin color. Period full stop. A lot of people were deathly afraid of the racism card.
Maybe that’s why you for voted him, but not me.
Lol. I realize that you probably vote democrat no matter what.

What makes you think you know why people voted for Obama?
You mean other then the fact that he hid his scholastic records, had no real experience, only voted present in the short time he was in congress and lied about everything he claimed he wanted to do? Gee anyone can look at the one qualification he did have.
but the thief who hid his taxes his school records his banking records his payoff to prostitutes is your guy lol
You mean the guy that has tried to keep his campaign promises. Better then the jackass criminal Clinton or the Alzheimer's patient running now.
Like this Max?

All of trumps words right out of his mouth and all of his lies and he pretended like it was no big deal American lives are no big deal !! VOTE BLUE

91572014_516538512632066_5945205344438321152_n.jpg

Pause

Dont know if you were trying to post a video but if it was do you really think that it was not edited? Are you that naive?
Do you think a guy that can't remember his name actually did that by himself?
Do you somehow think that it exhonerartes 44 and Clinton?
Ever hear of him selling guns to the drug cartels?
Ever hear of Bengazi?
How about Solyendra?

Let's see two conspiracy theories (one that didn't happen and one that took six? seven? Congressional hearings finding nothing before dropping it).
I'll grudgingly give you the alternative energy company that got government money and went belly up..but to be fair, nowhere do I see Obama's name as a stakeholder.
And the Energy Department loan program grew into a success.
After Solyndra Loss, U.S. Energy Loan Program Turning A Profit
Conspiracy theory? Fast and furious was a conspiracy theory? How much of that heroine are you doing?
Solyendra was one of 44 biggest backers. But it helps if you give back what they gave your campaign right?
The guy also signed an eo that even he admitted was not strictly constitutional.
He bragged about being the guy that had the highest drone kill.
He sent blankets to Ukrane while giving the Crimea away, but then he did promise Putin to be more flexible after the election.
Where's your scumbag Giuliani , trumps butt boy now?

Barack Obama on Tuesday called out President Donald Trump’s widely criticized handling of the coronavirus pandemic, urging voters to “demand better of our government.”

“We’ve seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic,” Obama tweeted. “We can’t afford any more consequences of climate denial. All of us, especially young people, have to demand better of our government at every level and vote this fall,” he added.

How can anyone so stupid and clueless even pretend to address the wise? Obama's only experience has been in addressing the stupid and clueless amongst us.
That's why he won by great margins ??Even won the Popular vote , imo the stupid amongst us were Trump voters and now even you must see the pain he caused by doing nothing when he should have acted presidential
He won simply because of skin color. Period full stop. A lot of people were deathly afraid of the racism card.

You mean other then the fact that he hid his scholastic records, had no real experience, only voted present in the short time he was in congress and lied about everything he claimed he wanted to do? Gee anyone can look at the one qualification he did have.
but the thief who hid his taxes his school records his banking records his payoff to prostitutes is your guy lol
You mean the guy that has tried to keep his campaign promises. Better then the jackass criminal Clinton or the Alzheimer's patient running now.
Like this Max?

All of trumps words right out of his mouth and all of his lies and he pretended like it was no big deal American lives are no big deal !! VOTE BLUE

Pause

Dont know if you were trying to post a video but if it was do you really think that it was not edited? Are you that naive?
Ever hear of Bengazi?
How about Solyendra?

Let's see two conspiracy theories (one that didn't happen and one that took six? seven? Congressional hearings finding nothing before dropping it).
I'll grudgingly give you the alternative energy company that got government money and went belly up..but to be fair, nowhere do I see Obama's name as a stakeholder.

How do you define conspiracy theory? Under DumBama, the DNC emails were hacked, supposedly by the Russians. Under DumBama, the FBI was investigating the Trump people for no good reason. Under DumBama, guns mysteriously went into the hands of drug cartels, and we don't know why. Under DumBama, Benghazi took place. No help arrived to help the Ambassador, nor the people trying to protect him who also died. DumBama went to bed to get up early enough for a fund raiser in Vegas. Under DumBama, the FISA court issued surveillance warrants against his former AG's opponent. Under DumBama, his former AG was found to be using a private server that she had bleach bitted, forwarded classified email to her aid, who's husband used that laptop to send nude pictures of himself to women around the world, and the FBI director ordered that laptop to be destroyed. She also destroyed government cell phones, had her husband meet for a private meeting with the new AG on her airplane, and the FBI director said no charges should be filed.

I believe what you consider a conspiracy theory is one the MSM labels as such.
All great points minus the name calling. We don't have to get down in the gutters with anyone to prove a point or points, just let the facts be measured against the overall grade scores, and Trump comes out on top. Anyone using the pandemic to score political power or points for an election are some really sick people.

Thanks for your post Ray, and remember just stay above the bullcrap in order to make believer's out of them.

Like this Max?

Pause

Ever hear of Bengazi?
How about Solyendra?

How do you define conspiracy theory? Under DumBama, the DNC emails were hacked, supposedly by the Russians. Under DumBama, the FBI was investigating the Trump people for no good reason. Under DumBama, guns mysteriously went into the hands of drug cartels, and we don't know why. Under DumBama, Benghazi took place. No help arrived to help the Ambassador, nor the people trying to protect him who also died. DumBama went to bed to get up early enough for a fund raiser in Vegas. Under DumBama, the FISA court issued surveillance warrants against his former AG's opponent. Under DumBama, his former AG was found to be using a private server that she had bleach bitted, forwarded classified email to her aid, who's husband used that laptop to send nude pictures of himself to women around the world, and the FBI director ordered that laptop to be destroyed. She also destroyed government cell phones, had her husband meet for a private meeting with the new AG on her airplane, and the FBI director said no charges should be filed.

All great points minus the name calling. We don't have to get down in the gutters with anyone to prove a point or points, just let the facts be measured against the overall grade scores, and Trump comes out on top. Anyone using the pandemic to score political power or points for an election are some really sick people.

Thanks for your post Ray, and remember just stay above the bullcrap in order to make believer's out of them.

Whew.....that's some serious denial. Especially since it looks like aid is favoring to go to Trump supporting red states (to aid his re-election) before other states.
Who's attempting to score political points off a pandemic again?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...aadda0-728d-11ea-87da-77a8136c1a6d_story.html

Like this Max?

Pause

Ever hear of Bengazi?
How about Solyendra?

Whew.....that's some serious denial. Especially since it looks like aid is favoring to go to Trump supporting red states (to aid his re-election) before other states.
Who's attempting to score political points off a pandemic again?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...aadda0-728d-11ea-87da-77a8136c1a6d_story.html
I don't read the media stories. I just listen to the briefings, the questions, and the responses. Then I make my determination's.

aren't you tired max of making excuses for this unqualified garbage in our wh? Even the mafia is jealous of the way he can con America
Weren't you tired of making up excuses for Clinton and 44 we are talking a lot more years there Spanky.
WTF was wrong with Clinton ? A great president and not as perverted as the guy who's ass you kiss now
You mean the guy who got a blow job in the Oval office from a woman young enough to be his daughter?

Lol throw in some climate bullshit while discussing a virus. He is such a dumbfuck.
Yall remember when he blamed climate change for violence in the middle east, even though they been living there for milleniums? :lol:
Climate change does have an effect on disease.
You mean you're actually going to defend this idiocy?

It isn’t idiocy. To dumb it down in the simplest possible way all it takes is a few degrees of temperature change over a sustained period of time to change migrations and territories of the many species that act as vectors for diseases.

It is pretty basic science.
How many degrees is "a few degrees?" You don't even know.

Correct. How can we call a guy perverted when he didn't even know what "sex" meant?

Like this Max?

Pause

Ever hear of Bengazi?
How about Solyendra?

How do you define conspiracy theory? Under DumBama, the DNC emails were hacked, supposedly by the Russians. Under DumBama, the FBI was investigating the Trump people for no good reason. Under DumBama, guns mysteriously went into the hands of drug cartels, and we don't know why. Under DumBama, Benghazi took place. No help arrived to help the Ambassador, nor the people trying to protect him who also died. DumBama went to bed to get up early enough for a fund raiser in Vegas. Under DumBama, the FISA court issued surveillance warrants against his former AG's opponent. Under DumBama, his former AG was found to be using a private server that she had bleach bitted, forwarded classified email to her aid, who's husband used that laptop to send nude pictures of himself to women around the world, destroyed government cell phones, had her husband meet for a private meeting with the new AG on her airplane, and the FBI director said no charges should be filed.

Again, Fast and Furious, IRS Scandal, Benghazi, Hillary's server and emails, Uranium One, ChemTrails, Jade Helm, Spotted Unicorns.
All examples of things that DIDN'T happen....but in the conspiracy laden brains of the weak minded and followers of alt-right media.
The only one you might get a pass on are the FISA warrants, and that's just on procedure. I have no sympathy for a urchin like Carter Page.

Honestly, 8 years and you got NOTHING. You should be getting down on your knees and building monuments to someone like James Comey. He handed Trump the election. If he comes out and says that the Trump campaign was being looked at for links to Russia, Trump loses by double digits. It isn't even close. Instead we get a bullshit statement two weeks before the election about emails on a laptop...that they already had.

Right. Spotted unicorns. Dumbama tried to say that he extended Bush's Wide Receiver program; a failure by President Bush's own admission, because he didn't consider the possibility that drug cartels would examine the weapons for tracking devices. They did. Bush also said he would never try anything like that again.

Here comes DumBama. Taking a failed program, supposedly doing the exact same thing, and blaming it on Bush. Nah......nothing to see here folks. It's not a scandal because the MSM didn't categorize it as a scandal, even though one of those guns were used to kill an American border agent.

Emails they already had? Then why didn't Ciomey (the person you claim was responsible for Hillary's loss) not go through all those emails, and then ordered the laptop destroyed?

Like this Max?

Pause

Ever hear of Bengazi?
How about Solyendra?

How do you define conspiracy theory? Under DumBama, the DNC emails were hacked, supposedly by the Russians. Under DumBama, the FBI was investigating the Trump people for no good reason. Under DumBama, guns mysteriously went into the hands of drug cartels, and we don't know why. Under DumBama, Benghazi took place. No help arrived to help the Ambassador, nor the people trying to protect him who also died. DumBama went to bed to get up early enough for a fund raiser in Vegas. Under DumBama, the FISA court issued surveillance warrants against his former AG's opponent. Under DumBama, his former AG was found to be using a private server that she had bleach bitted, forwarded classified email to her aid, who's husband used that laptop to send nude pictures of himself to women around the world, destroyed government cell phones, had her husband meet for a private meeting with the new AG on her airplane, and the FBI director said no charges should be filed.

Again, Fast and Furious, IRS Scandal, Benghazi, Hillary's server and emails, Uranium One, ChemTrails, Jade Helm, Spotted Unicorns.
All examples of things that DIDN'T happen....but in the conspiracy laden brains of the weak minded and followers of alt-right media.
The only one you might get a pass on are the FISA warrants, and that's just on procedure. I have no sympathy for a urchin like Carter Page.

Honestly, 8 years and you got NOTHING. You should be getting down on your knees and building monuments to someone like James Comey. He handed Trump the election. If he comes out and says that the Trump campaign was being looked at for links to Russia, Trump loses by double digits. It isn't even close. Instead we get a bullshit statement two weeks before the election about emails on a laptop...that they already had.

Right. Spotted unicorns. Dumbama tried to say that he extended Bush's Wide Receiver program; a failure by President Bush's own admission, because he didn't consider the possibility that drug cartels would examine the weapons for tracking devices. They did. Bush also said he would never try anything like that again.

Here comes DumBama. Taking a failed program, supposedly doing the exact same thing, and blaming it on Bush. Nah......nothing to see here folks. It's not a scandal because the MSM didn't categorize it as a scandal, even though one of those guns were used to kill an American border agent.

Emails they already had? Then why didn't Ciomey (the person you claim was responsible for Hillary's loss) not go through all those emails, and then ordered the laptop destroyed?

Honestly, you can't make it through one post without the 5th grade playground insults, alt-right tropes, and still riffing on conspiracy theories.
We get it. Obama got elected (fairly) to the White House and everyone on the right wing collectively lost their shit.

8 years. No scandals. Not even a hint of one. More alt-right conspiracy theories flung against the wall than I can remember. No grand juries convened, no indictments handed down, no convictions, no jail sentences.
Again, you have NOTHING. But you just hang on to those emails. They can be your solace when the Republican party is in ashes.

Up yours bluzman
He has always listened to Fox. Hannity is the big dick, and trumpf is the ass it goes into. Which is why it was "under control" and "airtight" a couple weeks ago, and after Fox flipped, now it's a problem.

There had to be enough dead people before either one of them came around. Why trumpf pretended he's now an infectious disease expert who knew it was a pandemic before it was a pandemic. Yes indeed, trumpf the expert on every fucking thing under the sun, he knows more than the generals, he knows more than anybody on earth, about everything.

Hell yeah, he even knows the Bible cover to cover.

You mean other then the fact she stole things from the White House? Her and her husband sold pardons for large donations to their slush fund/ charity? The fact she ran a server in her home?Funny how documents that she claimed she never had were suddenly found in her kitchen. Just to name a few.

Like this Max?

Pause

Ever hear of Bengazi?
How about Solyendra?

Conspiracy theory? Fast and furious was a conspiracy theory? How much of that heroine are you doing?
Solyendra was one of 44 biggest backers. But it helps if you give back what they gave your campaign right?
The guy also signed an eo that even he admitted was not strictly constitutional.
He bragged about being the guy that had the highest drone kill.
He sent blankets to Ukrane while giving the Crimea away, but then he did promise Putin to be more flexible after the election.
Where's your scumbag Giuliani , trumps butt boy now?
I have no idea I don't keep track of people. I don't have that job nor am I that worried about him. But not only do you seem extremly worried you seem to have a problem with expressing your self.

Like this Max?

Pause

Ever hear of Bengazi?
How about Solyendra?
All.fake news.
Good for you. Next hide your head in the sand and say no one is real

Like this Max?

Pause

Ever hear of Bengazi?
How about Solyendra?

Honestly, you can't make it through one post without the 5th grade playground insults, alt-right tropes, and still riffing on conspiracy theories.
We get it. Obama got elected (fairly) to the White House and everyone on the right wing collectively lost their shit.

8 years. No scandals. Not even a hint of one. More alt-right conspiracy theories flung against the wall than I can remember. No grand juries convened, no indictments handed down, no convictions, no jail sentences.
Again, you have NOTHING. But you just hang on to those emails. They can be your solace when the Republican party is in ashes.

Yes, I know. The Republicans will be ashes. It must be true though. I've been hearing about it the last 35 years.

Bottom line, The Trump/Pence team is handling this virus attack as well as anyone could possibly handle it.
That is far from clear. We won’t know this with any certainty for a long time.

One thing that is for certain, Trump’s attempts to downplay the risk early on were clearly misguided.
One could say misguided. But you could also claim that leaders like Churchill were misguided when he kept saying that the U.K. would persevere. You could say that JFK was misguided when he claimed we would go to the moon.

Should Churchill have told them that we can't win?
Should JFK have said we have no real idea how to get to the moon because we have never done it and we don't have the technology?

If Churchill had said the Nazis are totally under control as they marched into Paris, he would have been thrown out of office immediately.

there is a difference between optimism and lying. Trump is optimistic, as he should be, so am I and most americans. the lefties on CNN and Ny times are lying to you, all day every day. They are the enemy of the USA because they want us to fail.

If you want America to fail, elect a reality TV-star with a history of bankruptcies, lawsuits, fraud settlements, hush money agreements, and divorces. If he inherits a good economy, things should be okay until a crisis happens.

Oops.

or we could elect an incompetent liar from Kenya who is gay and married to a tranny and has two kids that he bought. A corrupt america-hating racist who had never accomplished anything in his miserable life, but could read a tele prompter like an actor.

Obama----------worst president in history

Trump-----------one of the best and possibly the best when his 8 years are over.
hopefully one way or another red ,he doesn't last that long

I am curious, why do you want the country to fail? its a serious question.
I just don’t know how much more “success” we can take from Trump.

yeah, I know. record low unemployment, all time record lows for blacks, hispanics, and women, companies moving back to, and expanding in, the USA, tax cuts for everyone who pays taxes, and until the virus arrived, record high stock markets, new trade deals with china, the EU, Canada and Mexico.

Yes, I fully understand why you libs and dems don't want any more Trump success.

Like this Max?

Pause

Ever hear of Bengazi?
How about Solyendra?

Yes, I know. The Republicans will be ashes. It must be true though. I've been hearing about it the last 35 years.
We can wish can't we ?/ What a great thing it'd be for America

Hmmm, maybe we should ask Epstein about Clintons perversions, Oh wait, Hillary had him killed.

Bottom line, The Trump/Pence team is handling this virus attack as well as anyone could possibly handle it.
That is far from clear. We won’t know this with any certainty for a long time.

One thing that is for certain, Trump’s attempts to downplay the risk early on were clearly misguided.
One could say misguided. But you could also claim that leaders like Churchill were misguided when he kept saying that the U.K. would persevere. You could say that JFK was misguided when he claimed we would go to the moon.

Should Churchill have told them that we can't win?
Should JFK have said we have no real idea how to get to the moon because we have never done it and we don't have the technology?

If Churchill had said the Nazis are totally under control as they marched into Paris, he would have been thrown out of office immediately.

there is a difference between optimism and lying. Trump is optimistic, as he should be, so am I and most americans. the lefties on CNN and Ny times are lying to you, all day every day. They are the enemy of the USA because they want us to fail.

If you want America to fail, elect a reality TV-star with a history of bankruptcies, lawsuits, fraud settlements, hush money agreements, and divorces. If he inherits a good economy, things should be okay until a crisis happens.

Oops.

or we could elect an incompetent liar from Kenya who is gay and married to a tranny and has two kids that he bought. A corrupt america-hating racist who had never accomplished anything in his miserable life, but could read a tele prompter like an actor.

Obama----------worst president in history

Trump-----------one of the best and possibly the best when his 8 years are over.
hopefully one way or another red ,he doesn't last that long

I am curious, why do you want the country to fail? its a serious question.
I just don’t know how much more “success” we can take from Trump.

yeah, I know. record low unemployment, all time record lows for blacks, hispanics, and women, companies moving back to, and expanding in, the USA, tax cuts for everyone who pays taxes, and until the virus arrived, record high stock markets, new trade deals with china, the EU, Canada and Mexico.

Yes, I fully understand why you libs and dems don't want any more Trump success.
6 million this morning red on the unemployment line

Forum List

Back