A wife from Britain, vs from here in America

Player35

Mar 15, 2022
My friend at work asked me what the difference is between a wife from Britain, and a wife from here in America where you're from...

I said that the family structure is stronger, because it's based on us, and not on theocracy, even though we're episcopal, her end on the deal, is that she loves me, for me, not the church...
And she doesn't view a wallet as a love gauge.. she doesn't come home from work and say to me...
Hey I got paid today, let's see how much I love you today..
Okay, I love you $2,600.00 dollars this week.
Lol

And she wasn't raised to believe that it's her way or the highway.
The government don't put up with it...why should I?
Why should I put up with, in my own house, the reason why the government has paddy wagons and motorcycle cops?
Lol

And actually, she's more attractive...and a lot less puritan.

Last edited:
My friend at work asked me what the difference is between a wife from Britain, and a wife from here in America where you're from...

I said that the family structure is stronger, because it's based on us, and not on theocracy, even though we're episcopal, her end on the deal, is that she loves me, for me, not the church...
And she doesn't view a wallet as a love gauge.. she doesn't come home from work and say to me...
Lol

Why should I put up with, in my own house, the reason why the government has paddy wagons and motorcycle cops?
Lol

I am trying to figure out what this means, and cannot.

My friend at work asked me what the difference is between a wife from Britain, and a wife from here in America

Well, the wrong choice could cost you a crown.

336b3399-6542-4a90-8479-148f605ca1b7_16x9_600x338.jpg

edward-viii-dominated-by-wallis-simpson-pp-.jpg

Lol

Lol

So whats your point?

Lol

Lol

Posting while high leads to stupid crap like this. Too bad your wife didn’t stop you.

Forum List

Back