A Whitey is the Fastest Track and Field Dude in the USA... He Must Be Racist!

yeah it funny how people will read what they want

Wish him the best of luck and we will have to see how it translates into the next level when he gets out out of high school

Still the story was he is the fastest American under 20

True. But some black racist loser couldn't stand it and had to weigh in with his usual retarded commentary and snivel.

I'm 58, competed as a college athlete, won an AAU title and competed on a national all star team. That's not losing. And you in usual white racist fashion, ignored the retarded lies made by your butt buddy fellow racist.

Oh, we know how black athletes got through college. You still weaving baskets?
Wow, you know so much how did you start weaving? I hung around with pioneers and injuns..

In fair competition black ppl will usually beat white.

If you were you put 100 unarmed white men in a field against 100 unarmed black men in a field. All of a similar height, weight, age n build and told them to go at it.

Those white guys would b beaten to within n inch of their lives.
I figured we'd need one Yuge blunt.

If you were you put 100 unarmed white men in a field against 100 unarmed black men in a field. All of a similar height, weight, age n build and told them to go at it.

Could be, but give them 24 hours to think about what they're going to do (prepare themselves) and they'd have to look for the storage facilities mentioned in "Pulp Fiction".

They would have had the 24 hours prior to meeting on that field.

Wish him the best of luck and we will have to see how it translates into the next level when he gets out out of high school

True. But some black racist loser couldn't stand it and had to weigh in with his usual retarded commentary and snivel.

I'm 58, competed as a college athlete, won an AAU title and competed on a national all star team. That's not losing. And you in usual white racist fashion, ignored the retarded lies made by your butt buddy fellow racist.

Oh, we know how black athletes got through college. You still weaving baskets?

The white football players were taking basket weaving classes, us guys on the wrestling team had to take actual college classes.

Tell us more about training by carrying TVs.

LOL!

:p In elementary school that was the myth. I myself had a "black" attitude and threw hands with anyone, jew, black, brown or white trash. I must say the weirdest thing was when I manhandled the "scary" black dude and reduced him to being simply a stupid, low IQ douchebag, then there was a pregnant pause.

Long story short, there are talented black athletes who can do things other than stuffing a basketball, but generally talented white athletes kick the asses of blacks at all levels if they have the will. Just Google it. Black high schools often have the worst football teams in the state.

I know it's slightly off-topic, but for all you young whippersnappers, this is what old-timers like me (79) consider the greatest race of all times.

:p In elementary school that was the myth. I myself had a "black" attitude and threw hands with anyone, jew, black, brown or white trash. I must say the weirdest thing was when I manhandled the "scary" black dude and reduced him to being simply a stupid, low IQ douchebag, then there was a pregnant pause.

Long story short, there are talented black athletes who can do things other than stuffing a basketball, but generally talented white athletes kick the asses of blacks at all levels if they have the will. Just Google it. Black high schools often have the worst football teams in the state.

Apparently they don't have the will because we aren't seeing that happen. The will to win is what sports is all about. As for all black teams in high school football, you lived in Connecticut. You never played an all black school. All you are is a white racist sissy typing on a computer.

A white dude like you would have got pounded in our school by both blacks and whites. I can recall knocking out or body slamming many a low IQ piece of white racist filth.

Last edited:
I know it's slightly off-topic, but for all you young whippersnappers, this is what old-timers like me (79) consider the greatest race of all times.

I didn't see that race live, but it's hard to argue that it's not.

Originally Posted By Snouter

"Long story short, there are talented black athletes who can do things other than stuffing a basketball, but generally talented white athletes kick the asses of blacks at all levels if they have the will"

In unarmed 1 on 1 combat ?

White guys can't fight. Hispanics can't fight. That's why they have to clique up (especially in prison) and buddy up and roll real deep b4 they even THINK about stepping to a black man and EVEN then it's usually on some sucker shit, some cowardly shit.

Like Dylan Roof blasting at old defencless black people or James Jackson who stabbed (In the back) and killed that 67 year old black homeless guy in New York.

No white supremacist will ever go toe to toe with no brother on a fair one
No esa will go to toe to toe with no brother on a fair one.

All that over-top machismo shit, that these esa's and white supremacist do. They attacked elderly black folk, black women, black folk who ain't affliated, black folk who are one their own and they're rolling deep.

I've always said and known that most drug users are white in suburban areas and with statements like yours that confirms it even more.
Waco has been a hotbed for crystal meth use. Is that were your from ?

I reckon this you and your family

skHHIu22EkjakGw4W2mqoupPG7EZFt1BGFBRnJZtHZSBUVEmVOwdt_hFcNZARaJVl8x7swIDm-fjiOdw8lXKJlLbaCwp2-QkODg1vzl-c_lxS1YlyJSh12kfrbYqh721vav0RrHAOE7RsdSXRkZ3GVwramKx2uw9_hMfzFv8kRbJ8-RieRMJuxeq3_Am4cJWpcSw12ML6WldkhAn-bHH7Mltv8NymDmCt9Wcy_rNN1Yq3hYlhYYIGf5cdPXupYsbcfhCwV4lu0a0AYwkfQWENOAgdvXyMKWecKql3dnAxJcZSWbN3B3tCjR920XB39PWlSZY99YtDp9BoEZHdGeRSYKjASJCmVLnwAsuVJHhfsb-EcMr3MiqmHD7lcgLDQ6f1YXjH71ZcMQmYqdd0NpQ-0R8rm9SX3JgeWlG-urT8tWm5DlwEdF6M4RGLF3yjdBfs94TNenaMjPKdmwB74iV-g9pf1vO1Wws3iMPXcmdxXME-W-fIUXdr8vOz9ICg4APaFxD4p9_1z55oCovqouLF5q31ffmM3nO4BnJZw4O2cT5X7cmwcW6wNJk0Iz0RieyIj9hcrHL_uO66D7jy_AFtlgLlSDN4jTrmUQ8DExHOU2wbu-QSy-E9yWDHhWFzYKWKT2ZDQwEWDg1RbNc9YigdRkjwCBHYXM=w1024-h576-no

r2rVD8kn2Jno10BWu2QolzYA5ahxZ0Kmm1TiwxRDRgx5HkClRo-GpOv5x5wEnteQ6l3De5nE8aD5-qeGDiTItQ8fRA28TLJ7ly27tG-C-00RsJutWp0e3nj930XRhLbC2sN_09m2RPUYNKpWV0PCcCzwx1XwDY1-yS09dlhXQ_TfEXId3I8U7Whuz68fq4-10uuDJ-KlPBlEtAC_40cjcqvfag6vacxemYcvBgl4J-4WkmQ1lHnXdEND4XNPyYVGbzbs0gEDxsrgcD61CuOxmOx-QfkdwefmrlC0z_yj8P9yEhp1AYvvn38hJi80jsCaR3Ihmz-7Ngc7lsK5K30Tbug72wt9-9XWvFeE1jcbZ6D2sEz2TYFWa3ksXyqLqtCXnOjIQuozTapcGR-OtJrlrnVNqAqJRLD1sT-xSIDH9Ui7JGq6c3-H_gbfK5txTey3226LefHBN84Z5Po_HTqbVXdFAnnYE0i558ShUefm67rbGP-X3M5eDGiJukMoo-AQm6hNjiKacxN7jJjxyxjnd4hGyY_zsy2MflxA3cnIPRkfx0oWIRZCbd-l09Jb7YWE3g8lo1_OCm4VFuyjBE8VcSge6XglCAEyytpL5RW35LcUFPhRX7eun9oNiNc_cLTH7kKhxXvIkjfAw6VG8KdcPqQf3zQy-1U=w970-h430-no

57SVPWllrxVymIU7_awIy_NdUsdJ21x19DrNfq8z48i4bFH0bDgmIJJTPhHuKSVzf8rHMENRxYR_QMqMTQ5yPbyLj3me_RHVRbLbxA2zkL8cWXgDBMhp4BYFCZ2U5cZ__xu4TLaQAk0naDDQIzjMFms1oeiWI9RNMJDsZXRNvdKGjcWco_q9_z_-wB0lwDtkYS7CERIFlqwQUSiZ5yjWAJ8p4dTuv4z0j0q2tXmLHzDKHC-B8HdBMEiRss19CIVehyYjR0tK3r9-t2vNFZgtm41ntUVjvst9amvw3bo-IPBf30R9VRLPZ8EE9adD6wnjkhFxq0CrzAke08ik_BVAbzc_-HrUTxYLhfP4jRT9QYDcvOv87lfV3CRTJrFB1F-GQikOvwQCVgAnF6pIkYGsPG3NQrXCYjzOS2jG0jxYYEH-5lktjtczWp6wnkNJ1qAGWfTu6FqVrR9RlrkWY1m3CyAhDVb6VLUa5759EZ0UijO0FHE92BWeFglOSBCP4XQv7ItW7zMLNKrls-YbotIm8_lKCp9vbe2tMc3v3zDEtXXvAFPuR0jgwGdRrP6hFDTpY_aMdjcacOawPXjIvxR3oG6IbwqFTaccbdFdh7qQ6hbEFQYbYTod74l5bc7OpVkXov5ptiL3hgHgyl_z_V_RN8ZXS8HBGKw=w634-h702-no

White folks get K&A looking like skid row. They have programs giving them clean needles and a program to pick up the needles these cave beasts discard on the ground. Plus they beg 24/7 with their dusty ass signs in the street and subway. You see when it’s a white problem it isn’t a problem. They don’t want the little white Timmys of the world to hit that cell

And of course they go so soft on white drug users to the point that Miami police say they’ll offer opioid addicts rehab instead of arresting them

And Bill Clinton saying

ANGkPWAVOrKWm41jwwATPOgMmq7mBfkDSB1mzDHKkbHJ_dTnN2FzZTJgN4ohTWaNDNVRniYorSwaGAbuZscZzbFprKA6ZA_DzS8VuO60M_t22QCaKzBI0PxeugCdwrskUf29d0WTJbguaisN2U0jNQNSp_1vsSxCRqbMmRPAksdB6baTgo65y0inbT2KCIXbd94tsKzruAJVE0n7vPthQR0odFq8hArkTarVH0YB99gK7c7AmIOMmdFjmPISDwntIolcmeiuDgcWviKY8jsMYXVmg-28pbNu6IcYFVWgV6JH7Nn0QYsOgYIF7Wx9malwn1Pb_6q0YegjxfGBnKKuRlE5r7jOBQ8_HW6_a3DrwGzr5NEohLrzDH5X_QcANsdCB8y4zUSb0pTqBhBKhZmSMjXNpQ-AkgqQahyqpiKKUPt7ePHcLmv3rAk2kP0D-GzgPAJJwcN94GKpCvWruhSzlSjnnRsEj2syFnyKiCNVOqmCwXRFdjeHq2MG6wvgMsgWN48s7-a-H9RFQ1oMuJ27XyNoZqhJw9mYE-yzafYTwYFfHTUWZvEInosbUshFfZuLKqgM311L-vcncw2xDzbUL8fuTFHMApskId-JVidPrfe8lGw4nGVbWnt92aMYyWpuVyuSK1yZzPbYhmZZKSjkPcWkXoV_TWU=w589-h548-no

Whose this "us" ? Are black people in that "us" ? Na. I think not

That's why when story of the dead opiod addict last year (Maddie Linsenmeir) came out - You would think she was getting to be buried in Arlington with all this press around her death.

U2W7oDBKFjE7wnKCtXgIuQHndahsdwOhyRTFxXfe-X3EioVyuJLI9c1ErRiJbHoSwPAZP6jVyH708q6eHIGBaBhxunru-Bc7ZqK91FKkOfHIM8CSo31Fe4RW4RycEFswVYgnGOGXqFqce1W24dAhAD74tpm9SVHQ4GvywZB3Cly8ESSihjDePhgT8pp4gsanAilpYNXqYSOprvp5fA8-iFrffnuyAe9_F6Ja0MMx9DtaGTNZiZRwwiZqsqqxZgfUWSWAuWnbsmfiNyY0wZe6_ubwVL1mHtxWzRqduuGeKIQJDguvHrnCpQbDx2duL5UZCai0buwWn0brNCmGXn7I-_XPHyahhqDMHFl1jpRXPNiBm87Fx9lrD9SmDVMih2j-RqIZxygbm70X8b4gVrBKOpIor-SL-hdKHKbCFkc4qETeTM2zI1d3yAlWpW_djktOYYOF6cxBZKy9wxpbdKMkoR4xk_fM6FeC0ICYlDWSVnu1a15LFSuJN3_zytf4iccOv8rNLmoZj6OCgY4unkytCnr_GKpTJVpF9HjNrM0GyUMsbg7i6fSOYGUb1iSART20WhnLBsfkyp5F1Z3mCHyjpbh7ebFFWD_si2eHQ_CxChZgod3Fy10tdj7mHQrWWcbuVE6k-rABo6UU-0WzzxJCa8M8xNOCNzQ=w504-h366-no

Drugs don't sick with black folk. Heroin ended in the 60s. Coke the 70s. Crack the 80s. The only thing left is weed. But when black folks put that down watch "them" make Newport illegal to smoke

Last edited:

Fulla shit much. My first working experience was as a track man with the railroad. There was a close black/white ratio of us Gandy dancers. Made no difference if we were black or white. Lotsa joking around about big birds(redheads) and snowmen(pale whiteys) and spooks( x-dark) and go-rillaz( giants) but never any fighting. One was as bad as the next and it would have been a bloodbath. We were extreme and powerful workers, not boxers or Van Dam's.
Ironworkers, block masons, carpenters will all agree. So will military men.

IM2 and Paul, as I indicated, I had to get physical with the primary Negros in my schools since they were run by Jews, as most public schools are. That said there was a really happy and seemingly cool Negro, possibly semi-retarded, who was a talented wrestler. He got his ass whooped at the tournaments though. But he did not have the entitled attitude typical of Negros decades ago. Check out Connecticut football. The Negro high schools are total fail and lose bad. They sometimes do well in basketball, if they have Negros who can stuff the ball.

Um...no problem. Think we’ll be able to get by with just fifty. Hockey players. Men against boys.

The Whitey accepted the challenge of Afro-American multi-millionaire to a race for $10,000. IMO Matthew should up the bet to $1,000,000 with the help of online donation sites. Matthew would woop Ted Ginn and then Ted would whine about being oppressed or whatever. :p

High school track star challenges Ted Ginn Jr. to race

It is funny. In Connecticut when I was on the Track team, we never faced competitive Afro Americans even in ghetto locations. They simply had no interest or realized they had no talent or whatever.

Fastest kid around here was a 17 year old Christian Kenyan immigrant and a Somali kid. The Kenyans train running in the mountains, so they always have a leg up on anybody for the most part. Most Africans look down on American blacks as being weak, dumb, and criminally inclined. The Christian immigrants mostly do very well, and just laugh at the tards sniveling about 'raycism n stuff', since they're obviously just losers begging Whitey to take care of them again; like most latino immigrants they want a paternal 'padrone' type system to look out for them.

Um...no problem. Think we’ll be able to get by with just fifty. Hockey players. Men against boys.

Many of them have health problems at young ages, like diabetes, morbid obesity, scrawny crack babies, etc., so of course the claim is laughable on its face. They would be lucky to find maybe 20 healthy black males, and half of those would be unavailable due to being in jail.

Forum List

Back