A WAY to Shut Clinton UP...

It could be even more then that, T. I heard that last night and my jaw dropped. Of course many of my friends at the time had a thought that Clinton ordered them to go in and use force.

It could be even more then that, T. I heard that last night and my jaw dropped. Of course many of my friends at the time had a thought that Clinton ordered them to go in and use force.

sep of church and state .....they had to be killed.....:eusa_shhh:

hillary should have never called him a fucking jew bastard.......
I don't like Dick Morris at all, he is a turn coat that looks out only for himself. After all he was the one who helped Obama in Africa for Odinga (sp?) campaign. It was Dick Morris who I believe came up with the "CHANGE" platform. Obama used Odinga as a test! My opinion on the last part.

I never knew Hillary called him that. I think Morris is wrong about his political thinking process most of the time. Yeah maybe that was how politics's use to work but I think it has moved leaps and bounds down the dirty back alley and he has been out of that loop a long time.

I don't like Dick Morris at all, he is a turn coat that looks out only for himself. After all he was the one who helped Obama in Africa for Odinga (sp?) campaign. It was Dick Morris who I believe came up with the "CHANGE" platform. Obama used Odinga as a test! My opinion on the last part.

I never knew Hillary called him that. I think Morris is wrong about his political thinking process most of the time. Yeah maybe that was how politics's use to work but I think it has moved leaps and bounds down the dirty back alley and he has been out of that loop a long time.

all politicians are out for themselves....my brother worked for lee atwater and my god father was nrc at the time.....they are what they are.....

Not politically correct thing to say but I'm going to say it anyway. We need to fire them all and hire a bunch of trained monkey's for they can do better then what we currently have.

And just because I said Monkey's doesn't mean I was referring to black people...It is monkey's in that they are not human. LOL

Oh I don't want to shut up Clinton for in his old age he is like Biden now.

Another good way to shut him up is to put him, a cigar and an intern in the Oval Office side room for 20 minutes

Not politically correct thing to say but I'm going to say it anyway. We need to fire them all and hire a bunch of trained monkey's for they can do better then what we currently have.

they should randomly draw tax returns and seat you for two years and pick up your salary and living expenses......

they should randomly draw tax returns and seat you for two years and pick up your salary and living expenses......
I don't think I would trust the IRS on that, nor would I trust leannalue with her 5th grade education. lol

Another good way to shut him up is to put him, a cigar and an intern in the Oval Office side room for 20 minutes

fat intern......why do powerful people pick fugly women....did they learn nothing from jfk.....

Well...let's be fair...just about anything looks better than Mrs. Clinton. But JFK had ZERO trouble getting the girls...Bill was more of a "beggers can't be choosers" kind of guy.

Whether He did or Janet did...is really inmaterial...it Happened...and Clinton was CINC of the Military...He USED IT against Citizens...

For Him to be attacking Limbaugh, beck, or any other commentator...is disingenuous...

It's Time to come clean for Clinton, and for US to worry in the NOW for what Obama has in store. [As you know? Obama was a signatory to try to get Limbaugh fired].

Yeah that letter signed by Reid , Obama, The Hildebeast...And others...

But it goes to show to whatever extent they can to shut up dissent.

I applaud Mr. Morris for this revelation. Glad Reno had the gumption to put it on the Line for Bill Clinton lest he be exposed by her(?)...eeeyewww...

all politicians are out for themselves....my brother worked for lee atwater and my god father was nrc at the time.....they are what they are.....

Morris isn't a politician.

Forum List

Back