A War From One Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
In order to convince you to worship the state, they begin by hiding the facts: science confirms the Bible.

1.In so very ways, the Left’s religion, Militant Secularism has been struggling to erase all traces of the religion that our Founders used as a guide, and the reason for the success of Western Civilization: the Judeo-Christian faith.
The Left follows the dictates of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx, rather than of Jefferson, Madison and Adams, with the substation of the worship of the state, and man, in place of God.

FDR chose KKKer Hugo Black as his first Supreme Court nominee, and Black inserted ‘separation of church and state’ into jurisprudence.

LBJ signed a law that removed the protections of the first amendment, free speech, from religious officials.

The schools have been secularized to punish any hint of religion, and the control of the means of dissemination of information marginalizes and mocks any hint of religion.

Pretty good tactics from their perspective.

2. What goes largely unrecognized is that science itself has come closer and closer to validating the Bible.

Dennis Prager writes: “In my lifetime alone, science went from positing a universe that always existed to positing a universe that had a beginning (the Big Bang). So, in just one generation [the Bible], in describing a beginning to the universe, went from conflicting with science to agreeing with science….[The Bible] should not violate essential truths (for example, it accurately depicts human beings as the last creation).”

Dr. Andrew Palmer, Oxford biologist, whose book, "The Genesis Enigma," states that the writer of the book of Genesis provides an uncannily similar synopsis of the events in the creation as compared to that accepted by modern science today.
Rather than ridicule the Bible, those very same secular, atheistic scientists have come around to accept the very order that the Old Testament claimed in Genesis was the course of creation.

3. Archeology in the Middle East confirms much of the Bible’s history. This week, a story in the Western Journal:

“Sodom and Gomorrah: Researchers May Have Found Evidence of God's Wrath in Middle Eastern City

In the book of Genesis, God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their utter wickedness. … new research may provide tangible proof.

According to an article published in The Conversation, hundreds of researchers have been excavating an ancient Middle Eastern city now called Tall el-Hammam. … it was covered in about five feet of charcoal, ash and melted material. The location of Tall el-Hamman near the Dead Sea is very similar to the description of Sodom in Genesis.

“It’s possible that an oral description of the city’s destruction may have been handed down for generations until it was recorded as the story of Biblical Sodom,” the researchers said.”

An awful lot of coincidences.

In order to convince you to worship the state, they begin by hiding the facts: science confirms the Bible.

1.In so very ways, the Left’s religion, Militant Secularism has been struggling to erase all traces of the religion that our Founders used as a guide, and the reason for the success of Western Civilization: the Judeo-Christian faith.
The Left follows the dictates of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx, rather than of Jefferson, Madison and Adams, with the substation of the worship of the state, and man, in place of God.

FDR chose KKKer Hugo Black as his first Supreme Court nominee, and Black inserted ‘separation of church and state’ into jurisprudence.

LBJ signed a law that removed the protections of the first amendment, free speech, from religious officials.

The schools have been secularized to punish any hint of religion, and the control of the means of dissemination of information marginalizes and mocks any hint of religion.

2. What goes largely unrecognized is that science itself has come closer and closer to validating the Bible.

Dennis Prager writes: “In my lifetime alone, science went from positing a universe that always existed to positing a universe that had a beginning (the Big Bang). So, in just one generation [the Bible], in describing a beginning to the universe, went from conflicting with science to agreeing with science….[The Bible] should not violate essential truths (for example, it accurately depicts human beings as the last creation).”

Dr. Andrew Palmer, Oxford biologist, whose book, "The Genesis Enigma," states that the writer of the book of Genesis provides an uncannily similar synopsis of the events in the creation as compared to that accepted by modern science today.
Rather than ridicule the Bible, those very same secular, atheistic scientists have come around to accept the very order that the Old Testament claimed in Genesis was the course of creation.

3. Archeology in the Middle East confirms much of the Bible’s history. This week, a story in the Western Journal:

“Sodom and Gomorrah: Researchers May Have Found Evidence of God's Wrath in Middle Eastern City

In the book of Genesis, God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their utter wickedness. … new research may provide tangible proof.

According to an article published in The Conversation, hundreds of researchers have been excavating an ancient Middle Eastern city now called Tall el-Hammam. … it was covered in about five feet of charcoal, ash and melted material. The location of Tall el-Hamman near the Dead Sea is very similar to the description of Sodom in Genesis.

“It’s possible that an oral description of the city’s destruction may have been handed down for generations until it was recorded as the story of Biblical Sodom,” the researchers said.”

The ‘funny’ emoticon appears to mean ‘That hurt…I wish I had a way to dispute it.”

So why is God holding back now? Sodom On The Potomac is probably at least as wicked and deserving of some Holy Wrath.

So why is God holding back now? Sodom On The Potomac is probably at least as wicked and deserving of some Holy Wrath.

What's the rush???

I bet you've noticed the direction American culture, and, in fact, Western Civilization has taken.....circling the drain.

It's been fun while it lasted.....

What's the rush???

I bet you've noticed the direction American culture, and, in fact, Western Civilization has taken.....

It's been fun while it lasted.....
You mean towards complete evil? That direction?

Yes, I remember what life was like when a child could still trust any adult if they got in trouble and when the perverse sexual abuse of children was the rare exception, rather than the celebrated everyday occurrence.

It has been fun and I'm glad that I got to experience life in America in the 50's and 60's, before it turned into one gigantic whorehouse. I'm glad I get to live the rest of my life in a small rural town where, at least for now, the liberal democrats are held at bay and the corrupt detritus of their rule in the bigger cities is nonexistent.

You mean towards complete evil? That direction?

Yes, I remember what life was like when a child could still trust any adult if they got in trouble and when the perverse sexual abuse of children was the rare exception, rather than the celebrated everyday occurrence.

It has been fun and I'm glad that I got to experience life in America in the 50's and 60's, before it turned into one gigantic whorehouse. I'm glad I get to live the rest of my life in a small rural town where, at least for now, the liberal democrats are held at bay and the corrupt detritus of their rule in the bigger cities is nonexistent.

"You mean towards complete evil? That direction?"

The end of liberty and free speech
Racial animosity
Hatred of one's own nation and history
Selling out to and supporting our nation and our civilization's enemies

Yeah, I guess "towards the victory of evil" covers it.

4. “…an ancient Middle Eastern city now called Tall el-Hammam. … it was covered in about five feet of charcoal, ash and melted material. The location of Tall el-Hamman near the Dead Sea is very similar to the description of Sodom in Genesis.”

So….the site appears to be consistent with the biblical Sodom/Gomorrah.

And it’s destruction…..

“Researchers said the “destruction layer,” as it came to be known, could not have been caused by a volcano, earthquake or battle of any kind. None of those events could melt metal or pottery, which were both found in the layer.

…a small asteroid was likely the cause of the destruction, …

… researchers believe the asteroid likely exploded into a fireball about 2.5 miles above the city. Clothing and wood would have immediately burst into flames, while pottery, swords and spears would have started melting as air temperatures skyrocketed to over 3,600 degrees Fahrenheit.”
Sodom and Gomorrah: Researchers May Have Found Evidence of God's Wrath in Middle Eastern City

Some dots that need be connected.

I continue to be a Christian but I’ll be damned if I believe a dude lived in the belly of a fish for 3 days or that we have a record of God and Satan debating Job’s faith. The Bible is “directional”.

I continue to be a Christian but I’ll be damned if I believe a dude lived in the belly of a fish for 3 days or that we have a record of God and Satan debating Job’s faith. The Bible is “directional”.

I'm gonna guess you're this sort of 'Christian.'

1632665233492.png

Biden's a Kermit Gosnell Catholic.

Biden.....a Catholic?
"Catholic Priest: Joe Biden “Claims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Window”

Catholic Priest: Joe Biden “Claims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Window”
Joe Biden is facing continued criticism from Catholic leaders for touting his Catholic faith but not really living it. The presumed Democrat presidential nom

www.lifenews.com

"It’s official, the main Democrat platform going into the 2020 election is Infanticide.
According to the Washington Post: ‘Joe Biden asked for a pen. Then he reversed a position he’d held for four decades’.
Former Vice President Joe Biden’s U-Turn on the Hyde Amendment on Thursday makes the coast clear: All 24 main contenders in the DNC primary race are, down to the last one, solidly pro-abortion."

Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicans’ Fault
Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicans’ Fault, infanticide, Hyde Amendment
canadafreepress.com

He's unfamiliar with the term 'psalmist.'

A popular mistranslation, it is not "Satan" but "The Satan" in the Hebrew which should be translated as the accuser and not the devil. The devil is generally depicted as a dragon.

The cities of the plain were destroyed before Abraham and Lot

Science doesn't confirm the Bible.. quite the opposite. .. The Bible was never intended as history or science.

I'm gonna guess you're this sort of 'Christian.'

View attachment 544062

Biden's a Kermit Gosnell Catholic.

Biden.....a Catholic?
"Catholic Priest: Joe Biden “Claims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Window”

Catholic Priest: Joe Biden “Claims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Window”
Joe Biden is facing continued criticism from Catholic leaders for touting his Catholic faith but not really living it. The presumed Democrat presidential nom

www.lifenews.com

"It’s official, the main Democrat platform going into the 2020 election is Infanticide.
According to the Washington Post: ‘Joe Biden asked for a pen. Then he reversed a position he’d held for four decades’.
Former Vice President Joe Biden’s U-Turn on the Hyde Amendment on Thursday makes the coast clear: All 24 main contenders in the DNC primary race are, down to the last one, solidly pro-abortion."

Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicans’ Fault
Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicans’ Fault, infanticide, Hyde Amendment
canadafreepress.com

He's unfamiliar with the term 'psalmist.'

Most of the Psalms were lifted from much older Ugarit poetry in Syria.

Biden is a Catholic, but he's NOT going to force his religion on a secular nation.

The cities of the plain were destroyed before Abraham and Lot

Science doesn't confirm the Bible.. quite the opposite. .. The Bible was never intended as history or science.

Yet I posted the truth, the very opposite of what you attempted to offer.

Ironic coming from you. You pick and choose from the Bible what is supported by science and ignore what is NOT supported.

I understand your dislike of any who make judgements, and decisions, while your sort simply accepts any and all doctrine from the Left.

Which of these did you post in disagreement with.....?

Any?

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

5. This sounds familiar?

“That would coincide perfectly with God’s word in Genesis 19:24-25, which says:

Then the Lord rained on Sodom and Gomorrah sulfur and fire from the Lord out of heaven. And he overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground.

It wasn’t just an online calculator that led these researchers to their conclusion. They also found significant physical evidence that would back their claims.

…scientists discovered sand grains known as shock quartz that only form at 725,000 pounds of pressure per square inch. In addition, they found microscopic diamonoids, each smaller than a flu virus.

“It appears that wood and plants in the area were instantly turned into this diamond-like material by the fireball’s high pressures and temperatures,” the scientists wrote.”
Sodom and Gomorrah: Researchers May Have Found Evidence of God's Wrath in Middle Eastern City

Same location, same result described in the Bible…..so said the scientists.

….what a coincidence.

I understand your dislike of any who make judgements, and decisions, while your sort simply accepts any and all doctrine from the Left.

Which of these did you post in disagreement with.....?

Any?

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Trump's rally at Perry Georgia.

"We won at the Arizona forensic audit yesterday at a level that you wouldn't believe," Trump told the crowd in Perry, Georgia. "They had headlines that Biden wins in Arizona, when they know it's not true. He didn't win in Arizona. He lost in Arizona based on the forensic audit."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back