A Wall Street Protester

There list of Demands reads like a study on today's Entitlement Mentality. They want a Min Living Wage of 20 Dollars a hour. Whether you work or not. Meaning people would get 20 Bucks an hour to not work.

Yet they also want Free College, Not sure why you need it if you can get 20 Bucks and hour to sit at home and play with yourself.

Literally reads like the list of a 4 year old Child Demanding things from his Mommy and Daddy.

We Want

20 Bucks and Hour
Free Medical
Free College
Free housing
Free, Free, Free

It's as if these people think Money simply Grows on tree and is available to fund every Pipe dream they have.

Pathetic study in the horrible, LIBERALLY BIASED, Public Education system.

There list of Demands reads like a study on today's Entitlement Mentality

They have no list of demands. That was the solitary opinion of one solitary person who represents nobody but himself.

You're right. They have no demands.

They are a mob. Designed to create Chaos.

Top down. Bottom up. Inside out.

"Let the Lord of Chaos rule"

Personally, Id rather worship the Lord of Creation and order.

Well that certainly was an intolerant racist bigoted display now wasn't it?

hey libturds,, your silence implies agreement with this intolerant bigoted racist.. I'm so happy for you.

NO they are NOT a mob,they are reminding us of the utter contempt Banks,Wall St and the Financial Sector have for the American people,these protesters are much like the anti-Vietnam protesters,educated and angry.......these protests will grow and grow.

You may not care that they are vilified by the pathetic US media but to think that Americans(taxpayers) have been defrauded by the Finance scum stealing the bailout money,whilst everyone is watching their $ and cents during this time.

1 PERCENT OF AMERICANS OWN 20% OF THE WEALTH....this has doubled since 1982!!!!!

Time to GET UP, STAND UP,STAND UP FOR YOU RIGHTS......that's what the "MOB"!!!!!!! is doing.......I'M SURE YOU ENJOY THE BONUS BOYS ENJOYING THE CASH THEY GOT FROM THE BAILOUT, TO BUY MORE FRENCH CHAMPAGNE TO QUAFF...thetor

;4228344]There list of Demands reads like a study on today's Entitlement Mentality[/quote]

They have no list of demands. That was the solitary opinion of one solitary person who represents nobody but himself.[/QUOTE]

Personally, Id rather worship the Lord of Creation and order.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
NO they are NOT a mob,they are reminding us of the utter contempt Banks,Wall St and the Financial Sector have for the American people,these protesters are much like the anti-Vietnam protesters,educated and angry.......these protests will grow and grow.

You may not care that they are vilified by the pathetic US media but to think that Americans(taxpayers) have been defrauded by the Finance scum stealing the bailout money,whilst everyone is watching their $ and cents during this time.

1 PERCENT OF AMERICANS OWN 20% OF THE WEALTH....this has doubled since 1982!!!!!

Time to GET UP, STAND UP,STAND UP FOR YOU RIGHTS......that's what the "MOB"!!!!!!! is doing you...I'M SURE YOU ENJOY THE BONUS BOYS ENJOYING THE CASH THEY GOT TO BUY MORE FRENCH CHAMPAGNE TO QUAFF...thetor

;4228344]There list of Demands reads like a study on today's Entitlement Mentality

They have no list of demands. That was the solitary opinion of one solitary person who represents nobody but himself.[/QUOTE]

Personally, Id rather worship the Lord of Creation and order.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Okay thetor, have it your way. There stands a mob of ne'er do wells not looking for a job, not intending to look for a job, and hating those who have a job. And hates him even more if he works hard at it, enjoys it and he's successful. They have the audacity of screaming about his wealth and french wine and demands that he shares it with them.

Forget the fact that this kid worked three jobs to go to school, did well enough to get some grants, and started at the bottom with a firm. He worked long hours and it paid off he was promoted until he could afford a car and paid off the school loans he had to take out.

"Share with who? ,he asks!!! "Hell No!!! I worked my ass off for what I have. I'll pay my taxes to the country I love that allowed me to get what I have! It allows everyone of those citizens crying out there to do the same. The only difference between them and me is I went and worked for it and the aren't willing to do that."

Tell them the real bad news, thetor. Tell them the truth. They are in the wrong country.

There list of Demands reads like a study on today's Entitlement Mentality. They want a Min Living Wage of 20 Dollars a hour. Whether you work or not. Meaning people would get 20 Bucks an hour to not work.

Yet they also want Free College, Not sure why you need it if you can get 20 Bucks and hour to sit at home and play with yourself.

Literally reads like the list of a 4 year old Child Demanding things from his Mommy and Daddy.

We Want

20 Bucks and Hour
Free Medical
Free College
Free housing
Free, Free, Free

It's as if these people think Money simply Grows on tree and is available to fund every Pipe dream they have.

Pathetic study in the horrible, LIBERALLY BIASED, Public Education system.

Yes, a rather ambitious wish list, isn't it?

Health care and education are actually pretty good ideas, of course.

But we do not have a system or the political will to create such a system to pay for them.

But that lack of political will is really all that stops society from such things happening.

Not that I think mankind is actually capable of every finding that kind of political will.

Utopian schemes run counter to man's nature.

Time to GET UP, STAND UP,STAND UP FOR YOU RIGHTS......that's what the "MOB"!!!!!!! is doing.......I'M SURE YOU ENJOY THE BONUS BOYS ENJOYING THE CASH THEY GOT FROM THE BAILOUT, TO BUY MORE FRENCH CHAMPAGNE TO QUAFF...thetor

;4228344]There list of Demands reads like a study on today's Entitlement Mentality

Personally, Id rather worship the Lord of Creation and order.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

More pejorative language, lies and half-truths, intended for nothing but the support of the rule of the ignorant, useless rabble in the streets.. Educated? Give me a break; a superficial formal education, largely politicized combined with a lack of common sense, is a dangerous combination, leading it's possessors to believe they actually know it all.

All I see, is a bunch of losers and academic snobs, who THINK they are intellectuals, and IMAGINE themselves as revolutionaries. This motley crew of losers and whiners are as inept as their communist "revolutionary predecessors" of the New Left of the sixties-a sorry, pathetic corps of buffoons, who couldn't stage a successful coup in the lowliest banana republic; so brave that they cry for sympathy when hit with a little pepper spray-Oh my, what a display of courage! Squalling babies, who'd run like a panicked herd should one get his head cracked with a riot baton-these sniveling, simpering little worthless cowards are even more gutless than their sixties progenitors; is this your "army", Bolsheviks? What a joke! Why, I am just shaking in my old jump boots, awaiting their "revolt of the masses". The "desperate masses want a revolution, do they? Here's my answer-BRING IT ON, you mob of gutless worthless, sniveling, simpering cur dogs! Without the police you hate to protect you, the rest of us, once sufficiently annoyed by your clowning to stop laughing, would crush you like the cockroaches you are! Know what I think? I think it's time, to stand down the cops, and let some REAL AMERICANS go meet this rabble in the streets, bust some commie heads, and kick some commie ass!

Last edited:
You know what these people are? Conclusive proof that America needs an enema! I think, its past time to administer one, and clean out the gene pool!

So, we had the TEA Parties and the left passing off bullshit as fact. And now we have the right seemingly doing the same with these protesters.

Funny thing - if the Wall St protesters had paid attention to what the TEA Parties were protesting, they would have joined them.

So, we had the TEA Parties and the left passing off bullshit as fact. And now we have the right seemingly doing the same with these protesters.

Funny thing - if the Wall St protesters had paid attention to what the TEA Parties were protesting, they would have joined them.
Indeed. They are in the wrong place...but that is by design of the Statists staging the whole thing.

They should be flooding the District Of Criminals.

You know what these people are? Conclusive proof that America needs an enema! I think, its past time to administer one, and clean out the gene pool!
You want to kill people for engaging in their constitutional right to assemble?

No, but when it goes beyond that (as it did in the sixties, and as some of these radicals and their political allies have threatened, at least by implication), then I want to put it down, and put it down hard. Had that been done forty years ago, when the progenitors of these idiots were rioting in the streets all across this nation, we would have gotten rid of the people who spawned and advocate this Bolshevik garbage. I cannot say that I think the likes of Ayers and Dohrn, Hayden, Rubin, Rudd and the rest of their sorry ilk would have been any loss to America; in fact the country would be far better off today if we had been killing communists here at home, as well as in Vietnam. The only GOOD communist, is a DEAD communist!

The right jsut doesnt know what to do with a real American protest.

These people want the economy to be shared by all instead of piled into a corner for just 400 families while the rest of us scramble arround trying to hang onto a few hard earned assets.

They would like the people who caused this mess with their greed to at LEAST be investigated for the fraud they perpitrated on the world and especially the USA.

They want a country that works for the peopel instead of jsut for the wealthy.

They want the MONEY OUT of the system in which we pick our representatives so we can get represented instead of sold out to the highewst bidder.

Indeed. They are in the wrong place...but that is by design of the Statists staging the whole thing.

They should be flooding the District Of Criminals.

Yup.

These idiots should be in DC not Wall ST.

DC where the laws, regs and oversite happen.

Not much oversite going on at the time of the meltdown though. Everyone was to busy getting perks.

You want to kill people for engaging in their constitutional right to assemble?

No, but when it goes beyond that (as it did in the sixties, and as some of these radicals and their political allies have threatened, at least by implication), then I want to put it down, and put it down hard. Had that been done forty years ago, when the progenitors of these idiots were rioting in the streets all across this nation, we would have gotten rid of the people who spawned and advocate this Bolshevik garbage. I cannot say that I think the likes of Ayers and Dohrn, Hayden, Rubin, Rudd and the rest of their sorry ilk would have been any loss to America; in fact the country would be far better off today if we had been killing communists here at home, as well as in Vietnam. The only GOOD communist, is a DEAD communist!
:lol: Now you've gone right over the edge to batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back