A victory for white life.

I covered this already as has others. The people still cheered.
So what? Crowds cheer. That doesn’t mean they understood her as having spoken about “white” life. Perhaps they heard exactly what they expected to hear: “right to life.”
I covered that. Mindlessly cheering and having no idea what you are cheering about is a scary proposition.
Except when you are the ones doing it.

Not the issue here? I answered an asked question. I know most try their hardest to avoid questions about their positions but the issue here is not in answering questions?'

Why did you ask it if you didn't want it answered?
Well the question is welfare, meaning non corporate welfare......I'm all for removing government bribes out of corporations....in fact I am a giant fan of it......but she was talking about personal welfare.

And the people cheered.
As they should have.
In all seriousness MAGA Macho Man, I appreciate your candor. I wish more of you folks would just be honest like that.

The good news for you folks is that there's really no reason for you to hold back any more. Let it out, loud and proud.

White Americans can’t express pride in their heritage….. ...

You are a MORON, aren't you?

never voted for Trump, never planned to.

I was against his nomination in 2016 and never changed my mind.

I'll gladly vote Republican, but Trump is no Republican.

and what have you got pride in?

Democrats making up crap to impeach him, twice?

Schiff lying about proof he never brought forward.

Pelosi makes you proud?

Schumer makes you proud?

VP Harris makes you proud?

Biden makes you proud?

You're in a cult, whether you admit it or not.
The only reason I'm a Democrat is a lack of options.
Republicans are way too racist, so no I'm not proud of any of those people.

So what? Crowds cheer. That doesn’t mean they understood her as having spoken about “white” life. Perhaps they heard exactly what they expected to hear: “right to life.”

OK, they didn't even understand what they were cheering about. That's scary

Except when you are the ones doing it.

I am singular so I can not be ones.

Well the question is welfare, meaning non corporate welfare......I'm all for removing government bribes out of corporations....in fact I am a giant fan of it......but she was talking about personal welfare.

There was no qualifications to the question. When there are you are seeking the answer you want and no others possible.

There was no qualifications to the question. When there are you are seeking the answer you want and no others possible.
Sure, we on a topic of welfare, we didnt talk about abortion or military or coporations....can't have a discussion if you keep switching topics.

Forum List

Back