A victory for white life.

I have no issues with that, but that's not the issue here.

Not the issue here? I answered an asked question. I know most try their hardest to avoid questions about their positions but the issue here is not in answering questions?'

Why did you ask it if you didn't want it answered?

You lefties have ordinary folks scared shitless….you have programmed them to believe that taking a stand against illegals is xenophobic and racist.

Yeah well, when someone of any note actually does that let me know.

No, I doubt she read it wrong.

U.S. Rep. Mary Miller immediately drew fierce backlash on social media and elsewhere at a Saturday night rally with former President Donald Trump when she credited him for the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade calling it a “victory for white life.”

Rep. Miller thanks Trump for 'victory for white life,' campaign says she misread remarks

Were the cheers all by mistake also? No, it just sounded right to the audience.
Rational and fair minded people recognize that it’s possible to say “white” life when one had text that said “right to” life.

It “shocks” some people (quite conveniently) when they can pretend to know what she really meant by putting a mere trip of the tongue into some distorted notion of a “Freudian slip.”

It is particularly ironic when enablers of the brain-damaged incumbent President say such things about their political opponents — but can’t even admit that Brandon IS a lifelong racist.

Rational and fair minded people recognize that it’s possible to say “white” life when one had text that said “right to” life.

It “shocks” some people (quite conveniently) when they can pretend to know what she really meant by putting a mere trip of the tongue into some distorted notion of a “Freudian slip.”

It is particularly ironic when enablers of the brain-damaged incumbent President say such things about their political opponents — but can’t even admit that Brandon IS a lifelong racist.

I covered this already as has others. The people still cheered.

No, I doubt she read it wrong.

U.S. Rep. Mary Miller immediately drew fierce backlash on social media and elsewhere at a Saturday night rally with former President Donald Trump when she credited him for the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade calling it a “victory for white life.”

Rep. Miller thanks Trump for 'victory for white life,' campaign says she misread remarks

Were the cheers all by mistake also? No, it just sounded right to the audience.
She simply misread what was on the teleprompter.

“I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday,” Miller said, then raised her arms in an animated clap amid cheers from the crowd, which numbered in the thousands on a sweltering day in West Central Illinois.
But Miller’s campaign said Saturday night that the congresswoman misread prepared remarks at a rally that Trump held for her in the village of Mendon.
"You can clearly see she is reading off a piece of paper, she meant to say ‘right to life,'" Miller spokesman Isaiah Wartman said.
Miller, R-Illinois, later tweeted: “I will always defend the RIGHT TO LIFE!”

She simply misread what was on the teleprompter.

“I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday,” Miller said, then raised her arms in an animated clap amid cheers from the crowd, which numbered in the thousands on a sweltering day in West Central Illinois.
But Miller’s campaign said Saturday night that the congresswoman misread prepared remarks at a rally that Trump held for her in the village of Mendon.
"You can clearly see she is reading off a piece of paper, she meant to say ‘right to life,'" Miller spokesman Isaiah Wartman said.
Miller, R-Illinois, later tweeted: “I will always defend the RIGHT TO LIFE!”

And the people cheered.

Going for the Hitler quote is risky in every situation and should simply be avoided. If nothing else it shows a lack of understanding.
Progs hate it whenever someone quotes Hitler because it always incriminates them so profoundly.

Most people can hardly hear what the speak is saying at those things, moron. Furthermore, they just gave her the benefit of the doubt.

I covered that. Mindlessly cheering and having no idea what you are cheering about is a scary proposition.

Right, you can't come up with it either. I searched that and so did you and you came up with nothing or you would have posted it. Again, someone just making crap up calling me names.
Like a give a damn about your opinion.
Wait till the little racist bitch runs for the NYS Senate or for US President.

Forum List

Back