A victory for white life.

he certainly did. he said he was going to destroy the industry
I am not disputing Biden's recognition of the need to reduce carbon emissions. You just can't show a correlation between his policy objective and the supply of oil being produced. You also failed to appreciate oil is produced globally and is priced based on global supply/demand dynamics.

No. We're the guys who pointed out how guys like you misinterpret the meaning behind the phrase "black lives matter."
Oh kinda like this lady? I think it's hilarious how you think you get to decide what everyone says....it doesnt work like that.

I am not disputing Biden's recognition of the need to reduce carbon emissions. You just can't show a correlation between his policy objective and the supply of oil being produced. You also failed to appreciate oil is produced globally and is priced based on global supply/demand dynamics.
yes yoj. to war with the fossil fuel industry
, xiden’s policy of destroying the fossil fuel industry…has had the impact of driving the cost of fuel to record highs. These are his policies, this as his goal…

No, I doubt she read it wrong.

U.S. Rep. Mary Miller immediately drew fierce backlash on social media and elsewhere at a Saturday night rally with former President Donald Trump when she credited him for the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade calling it a “victory for white life.”

Rep. Miller thanks Trump for 'victory for white life,' campaign says she misread remarks

Were the cheers all by mistake also? No, it just sounded right to the audience.
Imagine you can't even be proud of your ancestry. Only replacement fact is suitable for you leftists. I hope you move to the hood and get what you deserve.

And yet the crowd cheered at what she actually said.
Understandable given the whole picture. There is a phrase often aimed at blacks in an effort to promote their success..."Turn white". Not in color of course but in their thinking. The 'whiter' your thinking is the greater are your chances for success in a white majority country.

well we know you all don’t think all lives matter
I assume that was a reference to protoplasmic goo to which you assign the religious distinction of representing life. That's your opinion with no basis in science. One you think you have the right to impose on others who disagree. That's authoritarian in nature and therefore is no surprise coming from a MAGAbot.

I assume that was a reference to protoplasmic goo to which you assign the religious distinction of representing life. That's your opinion with no basis in science. One you think you have the right to impose on others who disagree. That's authoritarian in nature and therefore is no surprise coming from a MAGAbot.
no, it just means dems don’t care about people

I said I understood his racism and asked you to explain yours to where I could understand it. You seem to not want to do that.
Why whites would be racist should be obvious to anyone paying attention…that should go without saying.

White's should be upset that they get cheap labor? I dismiss that because if they were upset they would demand something actually be done about it.
Hahaha…painting with an awfully broad brush aren’t you? How many whites get “cheap labor” and or give two shits about saving 20% on lettuce while screwing real Americans out of a job?

That there is a life is very scientific. You are only left with arguing whether or not it's a seperate human worthy of protection. Scientifically it is human life. There is no way around that.

Hahaha…painting with an awfully broad brush aren’t you? How many whites get “cheap labor” and or give two shits about saving 20% on lettuce while screwing real Americans out of a job?

Enough to make sure nothing ever gets done.

Forum List

Back