a veteran's secret podcast put her in Trump's crosshairs: A senior VA official says she was forced out for expressing her right to free speech

The VA were shitty for years and NO ONE did a GD thing about it except throw money at the problem. the PEOPLE are the problem.
Now, having stated that, my limited experience with the VA has been pretty damn good.

we have a saying: in war, sometimes simple things are hard

there's a war between the VA and Trump, my friends
tolerance.jpg

Free speech isn't a thing any more when it comes to being able to keep your job.

The surveillance system is evil. We think it is an expansion of rights but it is a courtroom with others in power or enforced agendas being the judge, jury and executioners. It is the nature of us to open our mouths. In other nations people go to jail, to hard labor and even killed if it goes against the dictums of the empowered. Those who have abuse the surveillance system to hurt others know who they are unless they are not to smart. It is on all levels.

Crosshairs? That's a rather incendiary term isn't it? As far as I know VA officials serve at the pleasure of the President so there is no free speech issue. Why shouldn't an administration be able to get rid of people who place their anger above their jobs and publicly disrespect the oath that they took to uphold the Constitution? Another swamp rat?

Forum List

Back