A very particular set of skills.

Man called homosexuality 'evil' on his CV, then sued for for discrimination
Now there's a "Mastercard moment" if ever there were one.

mastercard-priceless.jpg

Seriously? Nevermind that a CV is not the place to editorialize at all, someone editorialized, of all things, about homosexuality in their CV. I'm amazed that, having done so, the guy may even have gotten to the interview stage of the hiring process. (I didn't click on the link. Did he make it that far?)

Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
-- Benjamin Franklin​

Seriously? Nevermind that a CV is not the place to editorialize at all, someone editorialized, of all things, about homosexuality in their CV. I'm amazed that, having done so, the guy may even have gotten to the interview stage of the hiring process. (I didn't click on the link. Did he make it that far?)

Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
-- Benjamin Franklin​
Well he was using one of these "back to work" agencies so I suspect this happened pre application. We could speculate on the reasons for his unemployment I suppose....................................................

-- Benjamin Franklin​
Well he was using one of these "back to work" agencies so I suspect this happened pre application. We could speculate on the reasons for his unemployment I suppose....................................................
We could speculate on the reasons for his unemployment I suppose....................................................

We could, but presently, I have nothing to gain and no point to make by doing so; thus I'd just as soon not.

Forum List

Back