A US President has de-classification authority. A Secretary of State does not.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Problem number 1 for the Democrats and their FBI Goon Squad. A US President IS the ultimate classification and DE-Classification authority. A Secretary of State e.g. Hillary Clinton has no such authority.

Problem number 2 Since the two dozen FBI agents kicked everyone out of the house for 10 hours, there is no way they can prove those boxes were "discovered" at the residence or planted by them.

Problem number 1 for the Democrats and their FBI Goon Squad. A US President IS the ultimate classification and DE-Classification authority. A Secretary of State e.g. Hillary Clinton has no such authority.

Problem number 2 Since the two dozen FBI agents kicked everyone out of the house for 10 hours, there is no way they can prove those boxes were "discovered" at the residence or planted by them.
There is a process...a WRITTEN process to declassifying documents. Where are the declassification documents?

1) The former 1-term president is not president anymore and 2) A president just can't declare any document declassified. There is a process for that.

1) The former 1-term president is not president anymore and 2) A president just can't declare any document declassified. There is a process for that.
He was when he took the docs out of the White House. Furthermore, since we aren't talking about a private server like Hillary had or Hunter Biden's laptop there is no way to prove that the FBI didn't plant the evidence. There is plenty of precedent that points to the FBI doing just that. Furthermore, We are talking about PAPER here, not a server full of classified info that most certainly was hacked by Russia and China. But none of you cared about that, did you?

Problem 1: Trump didn't declassify these documents when he was President.

Problem 2: The house was under video survellience... if they had tape of the FBI doing anything untoward, it would show up.

He was when he took the docs out of the White House. Furthermore, since we aren't talking about a private server like Hillary had or Hunter Biden's laptop there is no way to prove that the FBI didn't plant the evidence. There is plenty of precedent that points to the FBI doing just that. Furthermore, We are talking about PAPER here, not a server full of classified info that most certainly was hacked by Russia and China. But none of you cared about that, did you?
First, very few of the documents contained on Hillary's email were classified. Second, the FBI would have adhered to strict protocols during the execution of the warrant. Like taking video/pictures of everything real-time. Lastly, it's unclear from the former 1-term president when he said that he declassified them as there are protocols for the declassification.

BTW Biden could have reclassified them as president.

Except he didn't do that. He just took them.
And now, each time he opens his mouth to try and pass off some wild explanation, he looks more guilty. :)

First, very few of the documents contained on Hillary's email were classified. Second, the FBI would have adhered to strict protocols during the execution of the warrant. Like taking video/pictures of everything real-time. Lastly, it's unclear from the former 1-term president when he said that he declassified them as there are protocols for the declassification.

BTW Biden could have reclassified them as president.

Oh, very few. Is that the new standard? Or only applies to Democrats?

Except he didn't do that. He just took them.
And now, each time he opens his mouth to try and pass off some wild explanation, he looks more guilty. :)
If Trump had set up a gun running scheme to the drug cartels that got a border agent kllled I'd say Go get em! If Trump had sold us out to the Xi Jinping regime by using his son as a front man I'd say Go get em! If Trump had setup a private server full of classified info managed by some Mom and Pop company I'd say Go get em! Sorry I can't get excited about boxes of documents that may or may not have been "properly processed". This is a continuation of the 6 year GET TRUMP Campaign it's as plain as day.

The Trump cultists haven't hit rock-bottom yet, but they're getting there.

It's ugly when cults die.

Many of the cultists will slip into quiet despair and substance abuse. A few will get violent, and a few will kill themselves. But the majority of them, needing a cult to survive, will find some other cult to latch on to.

If Trump had set up a gun running scheme to the drug cartels that got a border agent kllled I'd say Go get em! If Trump had sold us out to the Xi Jinping regime by using his son as a front man I'd say Go get em! If Trump had setup a private server full of classified info managed by some Mom and Pop company I'd say Go get em! Sorry I can't get excited about boxes of documents that may or may not have been "properly processed". This is a continuation of the 6 year GET TRUMP Campaign it's as plain as day.
Dude, President Obama didn’t set anything up thru the DEA.

The former 1-term president got a woody everytime he was in the same room as a dictator. He gave our nuclear sub locations to Dedarte of the Philippines.

He, his family and top aids all used their private cell phones to do state business. The Former one term president was repeatedly warned against it but still used his cell phone.

Your orange fuckup is the result of what he is after 6 years. A failed president.

The Trump cultists haven't hit rock-bottom yet, but they're getting there.

It's ugly when cults die.

Many of the cultists will slip into quiet despair and substance abuse. A few will get violent, and a few will kill themselves. But the majority of them, needing a cult to survive, will find some other cult to latch on to.
I think that's already happening. I wake up this morning and where are all the Trump threads about how he's being unjustly harassed. :) Looks like they've moved on "Nothing to See Here". :auiqs.jpg:
Time to move on to another subject.

This is bad for Trump. I mean, there's stupid, and then there's Trump.
He makes all of his own issues.

Forum List

Back